Announcing the Winners of our "Holiday Hijinks" Story Competition

last reply
39 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This competition brought out some very entertaining and creative stories. It was nice to start the New Year with some light-hearted relief.

There were so many good entries, we decided to create a Top 12. Even so, many of our more "established" authors, didn't make the list. That's testimony to the quality and depth of authors we now have on LS.

Well done to Sprite, NaughtyAnnie, and Burquette, for your winning entries:

1st Place ($150) - Oh Christmas Goat, Oh Christmas Goat, by sprite
2nd Place ($100) - It's Behind You!, by naughtyannie
3rd Place ($50) - Fifteen Shopping Days 'Till Christmas, by Burquette

Making up the Top 12, were these excellent stories:

Platinum Haze, by MadMartigan
Stuck On You, by Jen
Muff Nudge, by WannabeWordsmith
Dear Diary, by Saucymh
Masquerading, by browncoffee
Getting Off, by NymphWriter
My Secret Santa Sucked, by bad_mann_ers
The Xmas Buzz, by GoNE68
Mrs. Patterson, by jhmik_88

Thank you to everyone who took part in this competition. The standards were really high, and it was a difficult task to draw up the shortlist, let alone decide on the winners.

A fair number of the stories were very well crafted, but didn't really encapsulate the theme, which of course, is a major judging criteria.
Talking of which, I'd also like to thank all the judges, who took time away from their festivities, to read through the stories.

A new competition will be announced shortly.

Cheers,

Nicola x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to Sprite and everyone else in the top 12. smile
Nerdzilla
0 likes
This was a fun one! I tried to read them all and failed, but I think I read most of them and recognized quite a few on the list. Some writers really surprised me, in a good way! Congrats!
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats to all!

I have a lot of reading to do. I didn't read too many when the comp was open, because I was hoping until the last minute to come up with an idea, and I didn't want to be influenced by accident. But now I can plug away!
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats everyone!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

There were so many good entries, we decided to create a Top 12. Even so, many of our more "established" authors, didn't make the list. That's testimony to the quality and depth of authors we now have on LS.

1st Place ($150) - Oh Christmas Goat, Oh Christmas Goat, by sprite
2nd Place ($100) - It's Behind You!, by naughtyannie
3rd Place ($50) - Fifteen Shopping Days 'Till Christmas, by Burquette

Making up the Top 12, were these excellent stories:

Platinum Haze, by MadMartigan
Stuck On You, by Jen
Muff Nudge, by WannabeWordsmith
Dear Diary, by Saucymh
Masquerading, by browncoffee
Getting Off, by NymphWriter
My Secret Santa Sucked, by bad_mann_ers
The Xmas Buzz, by GoNE68
Mrs. Patterson, by jhmik_88

Quick other thing, that may also make sense on the suggestions thread, but seems to fit here today. [I edited the above so that it kept the list, and N's explanation that this crop was so good that they went to a top 12 instead of top 10]

Would there be any way of including these top finishers lists on the results page for each competition? That is, the page that for each competition lists all the entries, along with the top 3 at the top. Unless I've missed something (very possible), the only way to know the top 10 for a past competition is to find each competition's results announcement thread.

The top 10 are usually so good that I think they are worth making easier to find when we as readers look back to past competitions.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Congrats to all the winners, especially, Rumplations Irregulars, Burquette and BrownCoffee.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and runners-up. There are also a lot of fantastic stories not mentioned in the list, so do read them.
Note to self - I must finish reading them too
0 likes
I pla-ced, I pla-ced. *dances*
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Huge congrats to Rach, Annie and Burquette and those that made the very finest top dozen!

I absolutely loved the winning story. smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
This was a great story competition! Wow! There were so many truly outstanding stories, so many top-notch stories that there were too many for even the extended list. Great job to everyone.

Super Congratulations to Sprite for taking 1st Place in such an outstanding competition. I have to say 'Oh Christmas Goat, Oh Christmas Goat' is officially an All-Time Lushstories Classic.

And Naughty Annie and Burquette – Congratulations on rounding out the Top Three Prize Spots. Awesome stories! Hit me up for a congratulatory hot oil massage. haha

And the rest that made up the Honorable Mentions, congratulations to you for making the list with your outstanding entries.

Thanks to everyone for making this such a successful competition with your excellent story submissions.

0 likes
Quote by Buz

And Naughty Annie and Burquette – Congratulations on rounding out the Top Three Prize Spots. Awesome stories! Hit me up for a congratulatory hot oil massage. haha

whaaaat? only for the top three?

And in my joy, I forgot to say congrats to everyone else who placed, especially Rachel who totally, totally deserved it and is (high pitched) awesome!
0 likes
This satisfied my OCD in the best way. Now I have all three prize spots and a runner up!

Super congrats to sprite and naughtyannie. (Rach, I'm always happy to be under you! )

And love to the rest of the top 12....there are more than a few stories there that I just adored.

Now, how do I sign up for this hot oil massage.....?
English Rose
0 likes
Well done to the top three, the top twelve and some of the other fabulous entries that didn't quite make the cut. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the entries for this competition.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners! Deserving bunch if there ever was. And to the runners-up: congrats as well, keep it up. The podium is in sight.
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Top notch writing, and a well deserved top three. I just knew that goat would steal the show, it was such a brilliant story that totally captured the spirit of the competition.

Congratulations to all who entered. With almost 60 entries I'm totally stoked I placed anywhere near the top, and got my third EP badge as a bonus. W00t!

Thank you to the judges for taking the time to read the stories. And of course to all the readers who make Lush what it is. You're all marvellous.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 104 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 70 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congranulations a to the top 3! Also thanks to everyone (including me!) who entered because without you there'd be no competition. I found it incredibly difficult keeping to the theme but this was my first go (I'm very new) and I'm sure I've learnt from the experience.

Looking forward to the next comp. Bring it on.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Huge congrats to rach and everyone else. There were some total belters in there that I had a lot of fun reading xx
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and finalists! Played hard, done good.

I did my best to get through them all, and of course, I'll keep going. But the judges... To actually read them all and be able to sort out the winners... You guys deserve the biggest congratulations.

There were a lot of fun entries this time around. But I was most surprised, and impressed, by the quality of writing from so many writers here on Lush. My following authors list is going to blow out something shocking now! Really great work everyone.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Congrats to all of the winners! To be able to write on a specific subject, with a specific word limit, on deadline...amazing craftmanship (and craftwomanship).

Jesus on a T Rex says "Good job!"

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
well... damn. i honestly didn't expect this. i had picked some favs i thought here better than mine, and damn, the competition this time around! bit flabbergasted, honestly. congrats to Annie for sticking with it and proving why she's one of the consistantly best writers on Lush, and Ms B, one of my personal favs as well. i mean, seriously, every single story in the top 12 was amazing (if i'm being honest, Jen's was my favorite to read, and that's without bias ). anyways, thanks for all the sweet comments and votes and thanks to Nic for her generosity and the judges for their time.

ok, back to my hole now

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
One day...

One day...

When you're all dead, and no one's left, it will finally be my turn to grace the dark throne.

Until then, I'm going to have to find each one of you and glue your fingers together so you can't type.

Don't judge me with your eyes. It's my only shot.

Now....back into my hovel where the sun don't shine.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Aw, thank you, everyone, it's an honour (and a pleasure) to be sandwiched between sprite and Burquette - who wouldn't enjoy that haha. Congratulations to everyone who entered, it was great to see so many entries, and I'll now have to go and catch up with the ones I missed.

Sprite's goat and my cow should get together...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations to the three winners and the rest of the finalists!

You did a superb job with these stories. Great stuff.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
My congratulations to all. I see some making the cut who are long overdue. well done.