Announcing the Winners of our "Holiday Hijinks" Story Competition

last reply
39 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congrats to Sprite, naughtyannie and Burquette! My apologies to all who entered but I haven't had the chance to read every entry yet but there were some GREAT stories entered.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
It's so nice to see Sprite back and writing again. And WTG naughtyannie and Burquette! You really set the bar high!

OMG! I made the top 12!!! Now I feel like like my mojo is back and stronger than ever. I'm so honored to be in this list with these amazing authors... and thank you for my RR!

I made the Top 12!!!
0 likes
Congratulations to everyone on your submissions and especially to Sprite, NaughtyAnnie and Burquette on your placings. I'm going to have to make some serious time to read some more of these entries!
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Yay!! Mahoosive congrats to Mistress Sprite, NaughtyAnnie and Burquette :-) There's some seriously fabulous writing to enjoy throughout the competition entries...
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
It's so nice to see Sprite back and writing again. And WTG naughtyannie and Burquette! You really set the bar high!

OMG! I made the top 12!!! Now I feel like like my mojo is back and stronger than ever. I'm so honored to be in this list with these amazing authors... and thank you for my RR!

I made the Top 12!!!

See? I didn't hand you your arse, as you said in your comment on Beribboned And Bowed. Apparently the word "hijinks" only applies to happy, silly things and not darker twist endings, which are still a sort of hijinks,on the subject (or victim) of the twist.

Anyway, very happy for you, as I am for all the winners and honourable mentions.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Mana wahine
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners! And to all the entrants.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unlike the judges, I didn't manage to read too many of the entries over the festive season, but congratulations to the winners and honourable mentions. I've clearly got some catching up to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to all the winners!!!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
See? I didn't hand you your arse, as you said in your comment on Beribboned And Bowed. Apparently the word "hijinks" only applies to happy, silly things and not darker twist endings, which are still a sort of hijinks,on the subject (or victim) of the twist.

Anyway, very happy for you, as I am for all the winners and honourable mentions.

I was sure you had. Your story was very well written... but clearly I was wrong... the judges saw things much differently. However, I thought your story was incredible and the twist at the end was simply genius.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to the winners! I'm shocked I made the top 12! That feels good considering who entered this comp!