Announcing the Winners of our Fetish Stories Competition

last reply
38 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
There were some really interesting stories in this latest competition. Only a couple of points separated the Top 3, which shows how tight the judging was.

Congratulations to Oceanrunner, VirgoGo and Saucymh, on your winning entries:

1st Place (Lifetime Membership to Fetlife.com ($240)) Dirty Martini, by Oceanrunner
2nd Place (2 Year Membership to Fetlife.com ($120)) Getting into Character, by VirgoGo
3rd Place (1 Year Membership to Fetlife.com ($60)) How Would You Like Me?, by Saucymh

Making up the Top 10, are the following excellent entries:

Living Doll, by PervyStoryteller
Sweet Dreams, Alicia, by gilrenard
Obsession, by browncoffee
Cum Compulsion, by Kee
The Reward, by TonyaL
Ice Cold, by Gillianleeeza
Soft as Fur She Was, by seeker4

A big thank you to Fetlife.com for sponsoring this competition. It was a pleasure working with you.

A new competition will be announced shortly.

Cheers!

Nicola
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations to Oceanrunner, VirgoGo, and Saucymh. Y'all did an awesome job. Outstanding stories! And congrats to the runners-up, those are fantastic stories. Thanks to all who contributed and entered the competition.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Big congrats to Oceanrunner, VirgoGo, Saucymh, and to all of the runners-up!

L x
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Nicely done to the winners. Congrats all around to the runners up, and thanks for everyone taking part in the games onces again.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners and runners up and to anybody else who entered.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Snake Charmera
0 likes
Congratulations Oceanrunner, VirgoGo, and Saucymh as well as all the runners up and anyone who had submitted. The stories were great.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

The Creep
0 likes
Congratulations everyone smile
Story Verifier
0 likes
Congratulations to all who participated and to all the winners - though we who got to read your stories are the real winners!
0 likes
I read every story this time and couldn't be more pleased with the choice of winners. Congratulations!

Lurker
0 likes
Wow! What an amazing surprise and honor! I'm smiling like an idiot. This really brightened my day. Congrats as well to VirgoGo, Saucy, and all the runners up, and all the other writers as well! Thank you all!
Lurker
0 likes
You're all rock stars! Congratulations to the top three and the runners up and everyone who entered.

Pervy, your story was extra hot!

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Congratulations to the top three, and to the honorable mentions, as well! Top notch storytelling. smile
0 likes
6th place, I'm cool with that. Actually, I'm dead excited. I'd be jumping up and down in my seat if my ass weren't so sore. Congrats to everyone else who placed.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Serious congrats to all the winners!
0 likes
Yes! I'm a very happy bunny

Congratulations to Oceanruner, VirgoGo and all the honorable mentions.
Also, big thanks to everyone who took the time to read the competition entries. Thank you
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to all.
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners. There were some very fine stories we got treated to. A personal congratulations to Saucyhmh and Pervystoryteller. Both pieces were without a doubt the hottest I've had the pleasure to read, anywhere.
S.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without question, the cream rose to the top.

Excellent choices for the winning stories.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Such wonderful stories by all. Congrats to the top three and all of the honorable mentions. Great job!!!
? A True Story ?
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Such wonderful stories by all. Congrats to the top three and all of the honorable mentions. Great job!!!
? A True Story ?
0 likes
Congrats to oceanrunner, VirgoGo, and Saucymh. A deserving bunch of winners to be sure. And to the others on the runner-up list.

And I made the runner-up list? Wow. I think that's a first for me. Maybe I'll yet make the top 3. Humbled and delighted. biggrin
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Congratulations to Oceanrunner, VirgoGo, and Ms. Saucy, as well as the runners-up and all who provided the great stories for everyone's enjoyment, well done!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Congrats all. There were certainly some steamy entries in there to get the cockles warming. Well done xx
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners and runners up. This was such a fun competition and I enjoyed all the stories. The only surprise was finding my name and story in the top ten. I have to admit I have been grinning like an idiot all day. Thanks to all the judges and everyone who entered and all those who read these fantastic fun stories.
Mana wahine
0 likes

Congratulations to all the winners and runners-up.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you guys make me proud congrats to everyone on the list, specially the big 3!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Oceanrunner, VirgoGo, and Saucymh and everyone who entered the competition. It's you guys that set the bar high for the rest of us!
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners, Top 10 and everyone who had the gumption to enter. Some GREAT stories here!!!!