Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Announcing the Winners of our "Back to Nature" Story Competition

last reply
39 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
We had a tremendous turn out for this competition, with over 60 entries.

The standard was so high, and the variety of takes on the theme so varied, it was incredibly hard to shortlist, let alone judge.

Even with over half a dozen judges giving their input, it was still very tight at the top, with only 6 points separating the first 4.

Here are the Top 3:

1st Place ($150): Sex and bird watching, by tams_back_yay
2nd Place ($100): Twisted, by Vanessa26
3rd Place ($50): An illness, a duel, a runaway horse, by Voltemand

Taking out the remainder of the Top 10 were these excellent entries:

Second Time's a Charm, by Saucymh
Redemption, by ChrisM
Cassandra of the Hetari, by Milik_the_Red
Luminous, by AylaJ
Zucchini and the art of environmental maintenance, by CuriousAnnie (This deserves a separate prize for the story title. It's been decades since I read that book!)
And then he finger fucked my flower, by Kimmibegood
Rocky Mountain High, by Ping

There were many stories which didn't make the Top 10, which we feel deserve an RR, so we'll be getting to those soon enough.

A huge thank you to everyone who took part, to our judging panel, and to our readers who lent their support.

To the winners, I'll be in touch about your prizes.

A new competition will be announced soon.

Cheers,

Nicola x
honestly, there were another 10 stories that all should have been tied for 10th, so yeah, going to be some RRs going out. congratz on everyone in the top 10, and super congratz to Tam, Vanessa, and Voltemand who freaking killed it on this one.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Major congratulations to the winners. Nice to see such a tremendous turn out of contestants. Well done to all, indeed, especially the runners up. Grand job.
Ho. Lee. Cow.

I'm guessing the judges need a rest. Brutal selection process. Thanks judges et al.

Congrats everyone! Super well done with this.
Quote by sprite
honestly, there were another 10 stories that all should have been tied for 10th, so yeah, going to be some RRs going out. congratz on everyone in the top 10, and super congratz to Tam, Vanessa, and Voltemand who freaking killed it on this one.

Wait.

Are you saying eleven stories would have finished in tenth spot, but didn't, possible due to that thing I did to secure it?

Whoa. Who knew tongue exercises could make the difference.
Congratulations to the winners and the top 10. Everyone who entered this comp and every comp always does so sell. All the ones I was able to read were amazing.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Congratulations to everyone who entered this comp as the standard was amazing!

Well done to a great top 10, a fab top 3 and especially to Tamara who really slayed this one.

What a comp!
Quote by Ping

Wait.

Are you saying eleven stories would have finished in tenth spot, but didn't, possible due to that thing I did to secure it?

Whoa. Who knew tongue exercises could make the difference.

yes, there are 10 people who didn't make the top 10 because of YOU! i'm going to let them know individually that it's your doing that they were left off the list. i hope your insurance is paid up.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite

yes, there are 10 people who didn't make the top 10 because of YOU! i'm going to let them know individually that it's your doing that they were left off the list. i hope your insurance is paid up.

Health care is free in Canada.
Outstanding Competition! Congratulations to Tams_back_yay for First Place in one of the toughest and best comps ever. That's quite an accomplishment! There were so many stories capable of winning a story competition this time around that it blew me away.

There are many RR worthy stories that didn't make the Top 10, and this is one really Outstanding Top 10 list.

So super congratulations to tams_back-yay at First Place, Vanessa26 at Second (and Vanessa's writing is rocketing upward.), and Voltemand (a really talented newcomer here.)

And the rest of y'all rounding out the Top 10:

Saucymh
ChrisM
Milik_the_Red
AylaJ
CuriousAnnie
Kimmibegood
by Ping

Absolutely outstanding stories!

Quote by Ping

Health care is free in Canada.

was thinking more along the lines of house insurance, in case your place gets burned to the ground. not that i've heard anything. yet.

A Big shout out to the top 3 and runners up. I can foresee an abundance of RR's coming out of this fun series.
Huge congratulations to the podium group, as well as to the rest of the top 10, very well done. I've read most of those 10, but I see a couple titles there I'll need to check in on. Thanks to all for all of the great reading material!

Congratulations to all who entered this competition. Amazing quality throughout the stories entered. Special congratulations to the podium group.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Congratulations to the podium winners - all fantastic and very unique stories (I'm looking at YOU, Vanessa smile ) and a huge shout out to everyone who entered. This competition was well supported which made it challenging and fun. See you in the next one...
Quote by sprite
was thinking more along the lines of house insurance, in case your place gets burned to the ground. not that i've heard anything. yet.

My Amana cardboard shelter is portable, and easily replaceable.
Congratulations to all who made the effort to enter. These comps make us all better! They do! I truly found something special about each story I read. I lucked out and this competition was a subject near and dear to my heart. Thank you to the judges for placing me in the Top 10! I am truly touched to be mentioned among the authors I respect so much.

Congratulations to the Winning Authors and to everyone who competed. There was many amazing entries!
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Quote by KimmiBeGood
Congratulations to all who made the effort to enter. These comps make us all better! They do! I truly found something special about each story I read. I lucked out and this competition was a subject near and dear to my heart. Thank you to the judges for placing me in the Top 10! I am truly touched to be mentioned among the authors I respect so much.

and, once again, if there was a prize for best title, it would have gone to you (btw, i loved your story - one of my favs - keep at it!).

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone else that placed top 10!

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Congratulations to everyone that entered this competition but especially to Tams for climbing above the rest of the competition.

A great set of deserving winners and runners up - all round class. Well done to you.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Congratulations to everyone that entered this competition but especially to Tams for climbing above the rest of the competition.

A great set of deserving winners and runners up - all round class. Well done to you.

Quote by DarkSide

Another drunken double post by you. Next you'll be congratulating 10th place. Come on. You know you want to.
Quote by sprite

and, once again, if there was a prize for best title, it would have gone to you (btw, i loved your story - one of my favs - keep at it!).

Thank you, Sprite! Squeal! Squeal! I do love thinking up titles!!! I wish we could have .gifs as covers because I found a fabulous one of a finger actually fucking a flower smile
Amazing stories for the most part .
Congrats to all who took a chance to enter .

Quote by Ping

Another drunken double post by you. Next you'll be congratulating 10th place. Come on. You know you want to.

Not my fault the site sometimes takes ages to respond, then when it does you find you've hit the button more than once and then don't have the ability to delete it.

So, who came 10th. Anyone I know or appreciate ???

Yay, congratulations to the winners, top-tenners, and for the amazing turnout in this contest. 60+ entries is astounding. Just looking at the titles/first paragraphs alone and sheer variance in the theme interpretation, I'd be hard-pressed to shortlist a top 20, let alone 10. Hats off to all participants and judges.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 112 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.