Announcing the Winner of our "Microfiction" Story Competition

last reply
54 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This competition was a resounding success, with well over 100 people entering.

There were lots of new faces amongst the entries, which was lovely to see.

One entry stood out above all others.

Congratulations to Mags for taking out the $100 prize!

Addiction, by Saucymh

Standing to her left and right on the podium are Liz and Stormdog:

Summer Lust, by Liz
The Best Planned Lay, by Stormdog

Whittling down the entries to a Top 10 proved impossible. Indeed it was very hard to get it down to a Top 20. Here's how our judges ranked them:

Earthy Sweetness, by elliotlacey31
The Power of the Poppy, by sprite
The Divorce, by deviantsusie
Trial and Tribute, by Jen
The Sinner's Glade, by TangerineSky
Stolen Kisses, by RuNe
Fucked in the Fields, by tams_back_yay
Footage, by JWren
Defloration, by el_henke
Woman, by AylaJ
Typewriter Of The Damned, by vanessa26
The Other Woman, by Whispered_Words
"Why is there a typewriter?", by ChrisPowell68
Could it be?, by ChrisM
Unfolding Petals, by KimmiBeGood
Tonsorium, by AltaBrwnSgr
.... Pants on Fire, by PalindromeRedux

I'd like to make a few shout-outs:

DeviantSusie - that is one of the best photochops I have ever seen. Brilliantly done! The story was excellent too.

Elliot - you have an incredible way with words. Your pieces always make me pause for thought. Intelligently written.

Vanessa - I loved this piece. Like something out of Hammer House of Horrors. In fact if it had been a horror themed comp, this would have blown the rest out of the water!

ChrisPowell - My notes: "Very funny and original. 'Get on with it' feeling interrupting sex to ask questions." We've all been there!

Ayla - We don't get an awful lot of "Trans" stories. This felt powerful and was very well done.

AltaBrwnSgr - I wouldn't mind taking a "trip" to the Tonsorium!

Thank you to everyone who entered this competition, to our judges and all those who read, scored and commented on the entries.

I will go about the task of handing out the EP's and RR's.

Mags - check your inbox!

A new competition will be announced shortly.

Nicola
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Well done, Mags, Liz and Stormy! Fabulous stories!

The whole Top 20 were great reads, as was every story in this comp. Fantastic to see so many entries!

Congrats to the winner, the Top 3, Top 20 and all who entered!
Dreamer
0 likes
Congrats Mags, Liz and Stormy.. To the top 20 and in fact to all of the who took the challenge.
This was a fun challenge and for those of us who read the entries it was fascinating the different takes on the theme.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes
Congratulations to Mags, Liz and Stormy! Well deserved!

And for the first time, I see my own name featured in the top ranks. What did you feed those poor judges to make them think I was even remotely good enough? Ah, yeah, top 20, not top 10 as usual
0 likes
A good list. Congratulations to all in the top 10 but especially Mags and her podium-mates. Lots of people rising to a surprisingly difficult challenge which is a good sign for the site as a whole.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and the top ten. This was a very good field and everyone should be proud of their entry!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congrats to the winners and the top twenty..

Hugs,
Mysteria

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Congratulations to all those mentioned.

Sadly, my little piece seems to have been overlooked. But with 750+ views, 68 scores, and 78 lovely comments, it's probably still worth a look if you haven't already done so. It's fun and cheeky, and even has a plot.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-forgive-me-father-for-i-have-sinned-.aspx

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners!!

Quote by nicola
This competition was a resounding success, with well over 100 people entering.

There were lots of new faces amongst the entries, which was lovely to see.

One entry stood out above all others.

Congratulations to Mags for taking out the $100 prize!

Addiction, by Saucymh

Standing to her left and right on the podium are Liz and Stormdog:

Summer Lust, by Liz
The Best Planned Lay, by Stormdog

Whittling down the entries to a Top 10 proved impossible. Indeed it was very hard to get it down to a Top 20. Here's how our judges ranked them:

Earthy Sweetness, by elliotlacey31
The Power of the Poppy, by sprite
The Divorce, by deviantsusie
Trial and Tribute, by Jen
The Sinner's Glade, by TangerineSky
Stolen Kisses, by RuNe
Fucked in the Fields, by tams_back_yay
Footage, by JWren
Defloration, by el_henke
Woman, by AylaJ
Typewriter Of The Damned, by vanessa26
The Other Woman, by Whispered_Words
"Why is there a typewriter?", by ChrisPowell68
Could it be?, by ChrisM
Unfolding Petals, by KimmiBeGood
Tonsorium, by AltaBrwnSgr
.... Pants on Fire, by PalindromeRedux

I'd like to make a few shout-outs:

DeviantSusie - that is one of the best photochops I have ever seen. Brilliantly done! The story was excellent too.

Elliot - you have an incredible way with words. Your pieces always make me pause for thought. Intelligently written.

Vanessa - I loved this piece. Like something out of Hammer House of Horrors. In fact if it had been a horror themed comp, this would have blown the rest out of the water!

ChrisPowell - My notes: "Very funny and original. 'Get on with it' feeling interrupting sex to ask questions." We've all been there!

Ayla - We don't get an awful lot of "Trans" stories. This felt powerful and was very well done.

AltaBrwnSgr - I wouldn't mind taking a "trip" to the Tonsorium!

Thank you to everyone who entered this competition, to our judges and all those who read, scored and commented on the entries.

I will go about the task of handing out the EP's and RR's.

Mags - check your inbox!

A new competition will be announced shortly.

Nicola

My current Dirty Talk Competition story:

His Voice

My latest micro:

Your Slutty Mouth

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Congratulations to everyone! I was able to read most and they were amazing! Micros can be tough to write! Such talent here on Lush! Competitions are a great way to introduce yourself to new readers and give your fellow authors a chance to read you. Thanks to judges for their time!
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

Congratulations to the winner, the runners-up and the also rans. Great competition.
Meagan
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Aww well done everyone. This was a fun wee competition and it was amazing the number of different ways the photo was interpreted.

Congrats to the top 3 *takes hat off to you all* Good to see some relatively new faces in there too.

Editor at large
0 likes
Congratulations, Saucy on your 1st place. As I said in my comment "Your impressive range keeps expanding" and it receives the awards it deserves.
Well done to everyone who entered and tested their skills at brevity (Stormdog, how the hell did you manage that! )
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Congratulations, Mags and everyone! This was such a fun comp and for the first time I think I was actually able to read most of them! It was really great to read writers I've never read before too, and fantastic to see some of them place in the top.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Congrats everyone!
Southern Charmer
0 likes
Congratulations to Mags and to everyone else mentioned! There were some wonderful stories.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Indentured Grammar Fascist
0 likes
Congratulations Mags!! Congrats also to Liz and Stormdog!

A picture may be worth a thousands words, but you only needed 100 to amaze us.
Lurker
0 likes
Mags, you da machine!

Congrats!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Mags, and to everyone else of honorable mention. There were some really beautiful works of art!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Congrats to all who entered and tried. It's not an easy feat to tell a coherent, let alone interesting or erotic story in 100 words exactly.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Congratulations, all who worked so hard to enter a good micro. Major congratulations to Mags, and the others in the wonderful short-list.
Tinker Bell
0 likes

Congratulations to the Winners and Runner Ups! There were so many amazing entries in this Competition! Well done to all who entered!
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Lurker
0 likes

Congratulations to all of the top winners and those who participated in this new series!
living dead girl
0 likes
Congrats Mags you legend you
And congrats Liz and Stormdog
And the top 20 and everyone who entered
I'm especially pleased to see Palindromereduxs and Henkes name hit the list ????

And I'm surprised that I managed to make it on
With all the good names and amazing stories

Thank you Nicola for your kind words I'm glad you liked and thank you for the RR
Baked Orange
0 likes
Yay! GO MAGS!!

This was such a fun comp, congrats to everyone mentioned, and a pat on the back to those who joined in. We'll have to do another micro comp some day for sure.
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Big up to all the entrants, and especially Mags for storming it yet again. Some amazingly inventive takes on the picture.

It's beyond me how anyone can write a jaw-dropping complete story in 100 words. I can barely write a congratulations message in that! Well done to everyone who entered, placed, and judged.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 104 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 70 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many congratulations to Mags, Liz and Stormdog, along with everyone else who entered. Super chuffed but also very humbled to make the top 20 with so many fantastic writers who contributed stories.
A fondness for scribing an erotic tale ~ my stories can be found here: https://www.lushstories.com/whispered_words/stories

My hunger to write fuelled by the comments hoping you'll check a tale or two out...
0 likes
Yay, I'm tickled pink with this result and pretty shocked. I've no idea how the judges sorted through the 100+ fabulous entries. Thank you judges and thank you Nicola smile
I read most of the entries this time and thoroughly enjoyed everyone's interpretation of the picture - from romantic, to comic to heart-breaking - and all the clever, creative last line plot twists. Vanessa, Chris Powel and Stormdog - you made me laugh so much, thank you :)
Huge congratulations to Liz and the top 20 for their awesome stories and everyone who entered. Cheers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Huge congratulations to Mags, your entry was incredible and congratulations to everyone else who entered and placed. It was a great competition filled with a wide range of takes on the photo ❤️