last reply
58 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by Burquette
Is there a word count on this one?

Quote by Magical_felix

There once was a girl who liked boobies. She liked them a whole lot. One day, in the locker room, she got to touch another girl's breasts. And then, they lived happily ever after.
Quote by Burquette

There once was a girl who liked boobies. She liked them a whole lot. One day, in the locker room, she got to touch another girl's breasts. And then, they lived happily ever after.

Whoa... you should like write stories for people to read - for fun - with talent like that. no joshin.
My entry is already awaiting moderation! ('Titty Tuesday') My first attempt at a competition entry and such a great cause.
There's only three entries yet! I feel there should be a special badge for the top three. Nothing makes people more excited than badgessssss.
Quote by browncoffee
There's only three entries yet! I feel there should be a special badge for the top three. Nothing makes people more excited than badgessssss.

Boob Award?

It's always the same with the comps though. A slow start, while everyone's thinking and drafting and writing... then a big rush in the last week when they realise the deadline's almost on them.

All writers need an impending deadline to spur them into action. ?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Quote by oceanrunner

I'd be happy to contribute my share of the winnings from the most recent competition toward the "titty kitty" so that the contribution from lush could be a shade larger.

That's incredibly generous of you. Thank you.
Quote by Liz

Boob Award?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Only another 5 days to go. Get your entries in folks!

A reminder, we'll be adding an additional $150 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, thanks to the generosity of our 2nd (Lupus) and 3rd place winners of our "Bookish" Competition.
After scrapping one idea because it wouldn't congeal, and another because there was no way I had time to write it + didn't think I could squeeze it into 5k words, ( though it remains in the draft folder for eventual completion) I finally came up with something and dashed off the first draft over the last couple of days.

A little over 1200 words and basically no sex. Just lots of visual boob worship and stream of consciousness protagonist rambling. LOL Giving it time to simmer overnight before doing my editing.

"Do the Lotion Motion" should go in the queue late Saturday evening, just under the wire.
Sounds fascinating RejectReality!

I am looking forward to reading all the entries, as are our judges.

Thank you to everyone who entered the competition, and supported our efforts for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Quote by prettywild
Badges and boobs!!! Two of my favourite things ????

Wouldn't that be three favorite things?
Quote by adele

Wouldn't that be three favorite things?

LOL! My personal 3 favorite things (and no, I didn't spell out 3...) I'm drinking merlot, so yeah....

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

"Do the lotion motion"?

Nice title!
Can't help myself with the puns and wordplay in titles

They tickle me, and even if they're serious groaners sometimes, it makes people stop and say WTF? at the least.

Quote by nicola
"Do the lotion motion"?

Nice title!
Quote by nicola
All donated:

Wonderful!!
Quote by nicola
All donated

Brilliant.
Wonderful, Nicola! That is most generous of you!

May that cure come faster! And other ones as well.
Thanks, Nicola. A dear friend celebrated last Saturday the one year since she shaved her head at the beginning or her chemotherapy. After all the battles she fought she is essentially cured. The celebratory cupcakes were delicious. We can do it. We can find the cure, once and for all.
That is a wonderful number to donate. I know we will find the cure. And things like this will help. Thanks everyone that contributed.
Hi, have the results of the 'Boobies' competition been announced? Thx