last reply
121 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Debauched Competition

It's the time of year where wishes are made for life changing events and fantasies to eventuate.

What would be your ultimate sexual fantasy if you had a whole day to fulfill it? What sort of debauchery can you conjure up in your mind's eye?

Competition Theme

For this competition, imagine you are granted one wish (from Santa, a genie or alien!) and 24 hours in which it happens.

We want to read stories of depraved orgies, taking your body to the limits or trying new things. The theme leaves scope for you to conjure up futuristic stories of the impossible becoming possible.

Or maybe over the course of 24 hours, you finally hatch the plan to seduce someone you've had your eye on for an eternity and they turn out to be the filthiest lay you've ever had?

Time is a central theme for this competition, so to make it challenging and force the pace, we are restricting stories to a maximum of 3,500 words.

Full prize and deadline details may be found here.

Matriarch
0 likes
Weekend bump
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Debauched Competition

It's the time of year where wishes are made for life changing events and fantasies to eventuate.

What would be your ultimate sexual fantasy if you had a whole day to fulfill it? What sort of debauchery can you conjure up in your mind's eye?

Competition Theme

For this competition, imagine you are granted one wish (from Santa, a genie or alien!) and 24 hours in which it happens.

We want to read stories of depraved orgies, taking your body to the limits or trying new things. The theme leaves scope for you to conjure up futuristic stories of the impossible becoming possible.

Or maybe over the course of 24 hours, you finally hatch the plan to seduce someone you've had your eye on for an eternity and they turn out to be the filthiest lay you've ever had?

To have nicola for a whole day, and use mind control to make her think it was HER idea…

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Whistling on my journey
0 likes
Quote by JamesLlewellyn

To have nicola for a whole day, and use mind control to make her think it was HER idea…

James
write it
live it
survive it

Fuzzy

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

0 likes
Quote by fuzzy1954

James
write it
live it
survive it

Fuzzy

(whispers) Carl, I'm not even sure nicola will let me survive this post…

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Oh sweet Jesus! Kimmi tackling the filthiest sex ever is like a kitten trying to ROAR! mew .... should be interesting ...

I am gonna nudge Jaymal with this one. I have to scrub my screen with bleach after reading his dirty stories.

And Grusha's name all over this too ...

And our resident "Office Whore" ...

And newer authors will get to unleash their filthy minds!

Omg, so many hot stories are gonna melt the snow this winter!!! I will be first in line to read!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by utterchaos
...It's like you came up with a theme for us dirty writers... How do I top a gay, drug fuelled, group, "breeding", orgy resulting in a fisting...?

double fisting? or... well, tmi, but we recently bought a horse cock dildo. thing is massive. it's more of a torture device than a sex toy. thinking that a strap-on DP with a pair of those would do the trick. just putting ideas out there. i'm nice like that. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by utterchaos

Jesus... That sound immense...

that moment when you open the box and think 'it didn't look this big in the picture!' prompting my wife to say 'we could always make it into a lamp'. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Debauchery is the theme. Now, I gotta figure out how to do it. I am honestly not very good at this kind of thing.

Still and all, I am gonna try awfully hard. I have friends that I want to be proud of me. You all know who you are, naughty folks.

Let's do this.
Whistling on my journey
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

Debauchery is the theme. Now, I gotta figure out how to do it. I am honestly not very good at this kind of thing.

Still and all, I am gonna try awfully hard. I have friends that I want to be proud of me. You all know who you are, naughty folks.

Let's do this.

Could it be me???

Now a song to leave on
Fleet Foxes ... Can I Believe You

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood
Oh sweet Jesus! Kimmi tackling the filthiest sex ever is like a kitten trying to ROAR! mew .... should be interesting ...

I am gonna nudge Jaymal with this one. I have to scrub my screen with bleach after reading his dirty stories.

And Grusha's name all over this too ...

And our resident "Office Whore" ...

And newer authors will get to unleash their filthy minds!

Omg, so many hot stories are gonna melt the snow this winter!!! I will be first in line to read!!!

Thinks I might just read this competition and watch the others have fun

Our Stories Hellcat - OUR LATEST TALE
Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas
Always Yours Eye-am-yours
Stories of Lana and Evan Cornucopia, Morning Delights, Tropical Escape
Oceans of-Love, Visions of You, Dream a Little Dream, That Attraction
RR - Sci Fi - The Thief and The Stolen Heart

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Icarus11

Thinks I might just read this competition and watch the others have fun

I know you could do this, Icarus!

I just decided I will sit out too though. Outside my toolbox and too many other things need my energy this month.

But, I shall love reading what the others pull out of the dirtiest corners of their imaginations. An exciting theme for sure!
Tinker Bell
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

Let's do this.

We are always SO proud of you Larry and love everything you write!
You got this!
I can’t wait to read your entry along with others ?
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

0 likes
Folks, I don't know how to say this, but how will we be able to tell the difference between ordinary behaviour here on Lush, and so-called "debauchery"?

Sounds to me like you all are talking about your every-day lives…

Just sayin…

Debauched. Hmm let's see.

There was the time I kissed Cindy behind the bicycle shed. Or least, that's what she called that part of her anatomy.

Gonna be tough competing with such filthy, slutty, wonderful people. Gosh!

I can't wait…

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Awesome competition idea!

I wish Dancing_Doll were here though. sad

She would absolutely murder this.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by pixie72

We are always SO proud of you Larry and love everything you write!
You got this!
I can’t wait to read your entry along with others ?

Thank you, dear Pixie. You and my other friends and readers keep me so stoked to continue writing. I just hope I can do you proud.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

put a bug in her ear about it. smile

Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Debauched Competition

It's the time of year where wishes are made for life-changing events and fantasies to eventuate.

What would be your ultimate sexual fantasy if you had a whole day to fulfil it? What sort of debauchery can you conjure up in your mind's eye?

i have come up with a very good idea for this theme. my only concern is, can I last 24 hours?

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

She surely would. I wish Ashleigh would make a return and grace us with one of her masterpieces.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by utterchaos
those writers I look up to on here like GrushaVashnadze and Sprite.

That's very kind of you, Emma! First time I've ever been in the same subordinate clause as Sprite; I hope she doesn't mind...?

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

0 likes

Oohhhhh, I definitely will be reading all entries.

Best of luck.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by GrushaVashnadze

That's very kind of you, Emma! First time I've ever been in the same subordinate clause as Sprite; I hope she doesn't mind...?

you're a dead man. sorry, but that's just how it is. blame Emma.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by GrushaVashnadze

Grusha, do you have any filth left in you after your Alison series? I hope so! Cunty swear you will enter this one! Haha!

Oh, and I poked and prodded one of both our fav filth writers - Jaymal. He responded he would enter and his entry would be "very, VERY rude." Haha! A Wicked Jake and Grusha story in the same competition of debauchery might melt the Lush servers.
Trust people to be themselves...
0 likes
I'm actually worried I may NOT be disgusting enough with the draft I've done so far. During the editing process, I have to juggle dropping it to the word limit, making it filthier and still being coherent at the same time.

Oh boy.

These stories are going to be a lot of damn fun to read though.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Troublemaker
0 likes
The theme seems a bit discriminatory. How is a nice Canadian boy going to come up with anything debaucherous?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
The theme seems a bit discriminatory. How is a nice Canadian boy going to come up with anything debaucherous?

maybe if you find one, you can ask him.