Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

$100 Prize for October's Moderator of the Month Award, goes to ...

last reply
30 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
October's Moderator of the Month Award, goes to ... someone who's been naughty (verified twice as many stories as anyone else on the team), and not taken her foot off the story queue killing pedal, despite repeated spankings (maybe they aren't such a disincentive?).

The first person to pick up the M.O.T.M. award for the second time running, is KatieElizabeth.

Congratulations Katie!

See me in my office!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Well shoot. If I'd known that was the prize I might have done some work, lol. Congrats KE. You're an absolute superstar with a jolly lovely bottom. Love you millions xx
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Echelon
Well shoot. If I'd known that was the prize I might have done some work, lol. Congrats KE. You're an absolute superstar with a jolly lovely bottom. Love you millions xx

Between the 2 of you, you processed over 40% of the stories last month. You're due a spanking too.

I think we need a team talk ... If only a few verifiers do most of the effort, it's unfair, and the risk of burnout is very real.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Congrats Katie. Hard work deserves reward.
Lurker
0 likes
Well done, little Miss. Gorgeous. Enjoy that spanking!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Congrats Katie, great job!! Thanks for all of your hard work
Lurker
0 likes

congrats hon!
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by nicola

You're due a spanking too.

Result!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
You've been around the block twice? Someone's officially a legend.

Great job, Katie. And congrats. You totally deserve it!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
*SMILING!!!!*

I thoroughly approve!!!

(A difficult GIG to pull off with grace, style and humour, Kitty Betty invariably does. ALWAYS more than KIND with ME, (which isn't as easy as you'd cunting think...) I find her very easy and helpful to deal with.)

xx SF
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations Katie....

You really rock!

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations Katie!!!
Site administrator
0 likes
A huge well done.

=d> =d>

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yay, Katie! Congrats to our English Rose on a well deserved win!
0 likes
As one of my favorite Bond themes put it, "Nobody does it better." Congrats, Katie!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Most deserved!

0 likes
Congratulations - and you found time to submit a cracking competition entry!!
Superwoman!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Congratulations to my favorite Polish girl! thanks for all your hard work, Katie, and just for being lovely smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Between the 2 of you, you processed over 40% of the stories last month. You're due a spanking too.

I think we need a team talk ... If only a few verifiers do most of the effort, it's unfair, and the risk of burnout is very real.

I couldn't agree more!

However, on a more positive note... Way to go KE!!!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola

*sighs* does this mean i have to come out of retirement?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations Katie! You do a great job. You're awesome!

English Rose
0 likes
Thanks everyone for all your posts. I'm seriously

It seems I'm owed a bit of this and a bit of this for verifying too many stories.

Form an orderly queue then please.....
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

...because nothing says sincerity like a horrible pun. Seriously though, way to go, KE! And that is sincere.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Congrats, Katie. smile
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Well done, K. Here's a super sexy bottom for your efforts.