1 like
Lurker
Chevy Caprice Classic
Active Ink Slinger
Chevy Spectrum
Lurker
1985 Toyota Tercel
Lurker
My husband's 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Supercharged.
Active Ink Slinger
1974 Chevy Monte Carlo
Active Ink Slinger
1968 Volkswagen Bug - so it was a gymnastic exercise to get undressed and in position. Was below freezing outside as well
Active Ink Slinger
I still haven't had sex in a car yet. sad

Please check out my stories. <3
Lurker
1983 Monte Carlo
Active Ink Slinger
1978 Chevrolet Impala. Ironically it was previously a police cruiser.
Active Ink Slinger
1993 Dodge Intrepid.
Passenger seat, reclined all the way back.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
Hey, what a good thread! This one could run and run.

I'm proud to admit that I lost my male virginity in the back seat of a British-made red Austin Mini 7 saloon, circa - oh please don't ask!

Suffice to say that the lady in question was more than able and willing and - as I quickly discovered - very, very wet.

Despite its diminutive proportions, the Mini's back seat is tailor-made for fucking: just so long as the man is squatting on the floor and the woman (sat mid-seat) hitches up her skirt and has her legs opened wide.

Bingo!
Active Ink Slinger
In the back seat of my 1967 Chevy Impala Convertible with my, now, ex-wife. I wanted to go to a secluded place in the Cleveland Metro-parks, but she refused to do it in public. So we compromised on the Garage with the door closed.
Active Ink Slinger
1965 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, to my now ex-wife. It was a wild time. We were both young and she got a thrill of people seeing us. We parked in the new city parking lot, just before dusk. I sat in the back seat with her giving me the best blow job ever. I saw the lady walk over and look in the car at us, she screamed, my ex jumped up, I exploded, then she lost her cookies. We were out in a flash. One of my best experiences ever. Great car.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
Was my 86 mustang
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Advanced Wordsmith
Fiat punto 1.2 16v sporting owned by my first boyfriend
Active Ink Slinger
Jeep Liberty
Active Ink Slinger
A 1987 Oldsmobile Delta 88.... I loved that car for lots of reasons. Including that massive back seat.
Active Ink Slinger
A 1973 mini cooper, it was so small that I only barely avoided being penetrated from behind by the gear stick smile. But a great memory.
Gentleman Stranger
Quote by MamaScribe
A 1987 Oldsmobile Delta 88.... I loved that car for lots of reasons. Including that massive back seat.

Well yeah, that seat is bigger than some beds - where's the challenge in that? Doesn't even require any acrobatics!

Of course, mine was a '67 Chevy Impala, so I should probably just slink quietly away...
Active Ink Slinger
It was a small bus. I don't know the make or model.
Active Ink Slinger
I started sexually quite early, and my first 'love' was a grandad of one of my mates, gave us lifts to school etc. we because good fiends and got closer and closer until we christened his old car he renovated, a Morris Minor , like a blue one with leather type seats and bounced rather well whilst we were in the back. Bit tight in room but it became a portable 'classroom' as he showed me so much mmmmmm good mature lover.

That went on for some time mmmmm always looked forward to his 'lifts' mmmmm he had a heart attack the once whilst i was riding him, he managed to tell me to say nothing and go for help but keep low and say nothing. I visited him n hospital and he was in a bad way he thanked me for keeping him happy, told me he was a lucky guy. He regrettably died 2 days later, yes you know what i was thinking was it my fault well it could be me but i reckon he died happy with his 2 loves, his Morris Minor and me lol Jelly xxx
The Linebacker
A Nissan Pathfinder