18.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Plymouth Fury
Lurker
0 likes
1968 Chevy Impala big back seat as another couple took the front seat too !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Plymouth Road Runner......was his father's prize possession......can still feel the cold leather on my bare ass as he pounded into me......we did make a bit of a mess in it as well.....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1956 Chevy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1978 Mercury Bobcat
Southern Charmer
0 likes

His was not this pristine, but it was loud and amazing. I mean the car.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vintage Mini Cooper , yes it was cramped as hell, we both giggled
Lurker
0 likes
1983 Mercury Cougar.

The Linebacker
0 likes
1986 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 in bad need of a paint job.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
1983 Mercury Cougar.

That was my grandparents' car.

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
In the bed of a 66 Ford pickup. I was 21, she was 27. We worked together for 6 months then I left for the Navy. We wrote each other for another 8 months so we were definitely ready when the time came. It was a warm August night. I lost my virginity that night. 2 nights later she laid me down on the seat and gave me an out of this world blowjob. Neither of us were interested in a long distance relationship so we soon drifted apart. I’ll never forget her or that pickup.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1967 Chevy Impala
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1965 Ford Country Squire Station Wagon. At the drive-in.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein