Cock plus Alphabet

last reply
385 replies
35.2k views
5 watchers
63 likes
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
I found the alphabet series, and I like it so much. So much fun. Let me start another one. Upload a pic with a cock, a female, correlated to an alphabet character.
I start:
Cock and Africa
Active Ink Slinger
5 likes
Excellent new game.

Cock and Body suit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cock and champagne!

I'm so excited to have my "Spring Forward" competition entry published! A little tale about how some unexpected hostesses may just have guided a struggling couple to set things right with an intimate encounter on the Isle of Skye!
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/skye-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cock and eyes

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

cock and futa

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whoops, sorry, you just beat me to it...!

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by GrushaVashnadze
Whoops, sorry, you just beat me to it...!

no problem....nice pic, btw
Love
Lola
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cock and gold
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Cock and Indian
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cock and Japanese actress Marica Hase
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cock and Lunch!

I'm so excited to have my "Spring Forward" competition entry published! A little tale about how some unexpected hostesses may just have guided a struggling couple to set things right with an intimate encounter on the Isle of Skye!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Quote by kkikkiriccio

Cock and Lunch!

Pic got deleted, so I add another Lunch pic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Daughter-of-Samurai

Pic got deleted, so I add another Lunch pic

Ooo, yum! Thank you for picking up the Lunch pic. I went back and edited my post putting in a new pic URL. Is it showing for everyone now?

Shameless plug: if you like the idea of a man umm, providing a special condiment, read my naughty story, Afternoon Tea!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[img][/img]

Cock and Mammae
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Cock and Pillow

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kkikkiriccio

Ooo, yum! Thank you for picking up the Lunch pic. I went back and edited my post putting in a new pic URL. Is it showing for everyone now?

Shameless plug: if you like the idea of a man umm, providing a special condiment, read my naughty story, Afternoon Tea!

Yes, it is up again.
And yes, I have had special sauce a couple of times. Once on sausage, once on pasta
Love
Lola
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by verytrustedsource
Cock and Quarter

Nice photo but where's the female? Is that a woman's left hand?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cock and Nutella

Yumz! I hope the food theme is gaining traction!

? ? ?

oh, but you broke the rules! No female!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kkikkiriccio

? ? ?

Yes but the photos were so good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Joinin

Quote by kkikkiriccio

Cock and Nutella

? ? ?

Yes but the photos were so good.

I agree! But rules are rules. Maybe the one who started to topic, @Daughter-of-Samurai, should judge whether to let it slide or not?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kkikkiriccio

I agree! But rules are rules. Maybe the one who started to topic, @Daughter-of-Samurai, should judge whether to let it slide or not?

Hi there...I made the rules, yes. But the thread top only says cock plus alphabet...my fault....I think cock alone and alphabet is less confusing....
Also, the cock pics are nice too...LOL

maybe you, @kkikkiriccio, want to start a cock + female + alphabet thread...
We let this one die its natural death and continue on your new one??????

Love
Lola
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Daughter-of-Samurai

Hi there...I made the rules, yes. But the
thread top only says cock plus alphabet...my fault....I think cock alone and alphabet is less confusing....
Also, the cock pics are nice too...LOL

maybe you, @kkikkiriccio, want to start a cock + female + alphabet thread...
We let this one die its natural death and continue on your new one??????

Love
Lola

For what it's worth, I like this game, and I like the original rules. Call me old-fashioned, but I think cocks are most beautiful when surrounded by female flesh. So, here's...

cock + female + Riley Reid