Why swallow?

last reply
321 replies
61.7k views
1 watcher
26 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because the guy isn't gonna expect it smile Most guys don't think a girl will do it.

Why not turn them on even more :)
Marx Sister
0 likes
For me, the only reason not to is when I am going down on a guy whose cum just tastes awful. All cum tastes different, and there are occasions when it is beyond unpalatable. I do want to turn my partners on in whatever ways they want, and try to however I can, though.

I guess the other reason I might not would be if his cum hits my gag reflex, or if he thrusts too deep (and I'm unprepared for it) while he's getting off. You know, unless he just cums down my throat, which is also good.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
She doesn't have to swallow for me. She has a few times over the years. She had a couple bad experiences in her younger days that turned her off from it. She has and does plenty of other things so swallowing isn't a big deal.
Lurker
0 likes
Depending where you are it’s just easier.

It’s fun.

And it gets the guy off , which turns me on even more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s entirely up to her if she wants to swallow or not, I’ve experienced both, but one of the best outcomes (pardon the pun!) is always the option of a snowball, so intensely horny!!
Lurker
0 likes
Seamen is salty. Salt is not the best flavor available. If I just shove his cock far enough down my throat, you never have to taste the semem. It just slides straight back
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not. Full of protein. Also I don't like waste. And girls you can't get pregnant if you swallow.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the taste so swallow every time of the guy wants it sometimes it’s them who pulls out and cums on my face or boobs
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I've gone through all the trouble of gagging and having my eyes water to please a guy, I'm not going to kill the mood by spitting at the end of it all.

I mean, unless he's into spitting.
Most Lush moderators will accept tips (read: bribes).
Lurker
0 likes
You either enjoy it or you don't, that's all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kriskisses
You either enjoy it or you don't, that's all.

After trying, I realize I do.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

It tastes good so why wouldn't I swallow. I don't spit out pizza either.

1 like

DEBORAH. It smells like Clorox. It tastes like the Junior Prom.

Sexual Perversity in Chicago, by David Mamet

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Quote by Georgia_27_8

I hope you chew the pizza, though.

I do. Thanks for the clarification though. Haha

2 likes

Why not? It's kind of rude to spit it out after I worked hard making him cum. Besides I like how it tastes

0 likes

Quote by thesexynun

It’s his… that’s why

🥰 My kind of Southern Belle 🥰

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

It's certainly exciting to watch someone swallow cum, and it's just exciting to swallow it. Part of it is the visual, but it also tastes nice.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

1 like

Tastes good(mostly), I enjoy it, and I like making my guy happy 🙂

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My girl loves to swallow. So much that I rarely get to cum in her pussy. Not complainin...just sayin...:-)

Active Ink Slinger
4 likes

If it was a disgusting experience, I wouldn't do it, and my husband doesn't expect me to. But I swallow his cum because he finds it hot to see and it doesn't cost me anything to do it.