Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What sexual position is your favorite and why???

last reply
298 replies
46.8k views
0 watchers
34 likes
Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Well, when I had a sex life, the choices were cowgirl and mish (partner not that adventurous or even into it). Enjoy both, but definitely prefer cowgirl. Both sets of hands are free, I can see and touch her body easily. Missionary has a more intimate feel, though, I think. More skin surface in contact, so there's that in its favour for certain times.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Rookie Scribe
1 like

My favorite is missionary. I can control the frequency and intensity of the thrusting to delay my ultimate release so we can both savior and enjoy for slightly longer the coupling of our bodies. I love being able to stare into my lovers eyes as I bring her to another climax. My woman enjoys feeling my cock spasm and seeing my face as I cum.

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes

Toss-up. Standing up bent over a table or desk is very intense for me and usually leads to explosive orgasms. Doggie usually gives the,same results. In both cases I usually meet his thrusting which increases the pleasure for both of us and increases the power of the orgasm for both of us. Another plus is that it allows him, after my orgasm to put it in my ass and give me, usually, another explosive orgasm.

Meagan
0 likes

The one she likes. Because it is the one she likes.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Cowgirl. I get to control.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I love to ride—-ride a cock or a 😍😍 And get my throat fucked while I hang my head over the edge of the bed.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

It depends on several things. For one-on-one sessions, the size and shape of the guy (body and penis), the location, and the level of attraction to him.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Doggy for me! I like when the guy takes control and drills me, grabbing a fistful of my hair. I like when he stops too, and encourages me to rock my ass back onto him

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Missionary- I love the eye contact and that I can control the speed, depth and her leg positions, to either tease or please, and watch her facial expressions.

Her on top is a close second, I love to watch her face and boobs and put my hands where I want to.

0 likes

Missionary because I like it deep.

Doggy because sometimes I like it deeper and it makes hair-pulling easier.

My partner isn't cis though, but that doesn't really change anything about my answer. smile

0 likes

Reverse cowgirl so Mik sees his cock slide in and out of me and me being bound in kneeling position on the edge of metal chair that's bolted into my living room.

And of course being bound to barstool.

2 likes

My tie for favorite:

— Her lying stomach down, ass in the air but not too high, pillows under her hips to get her pussy to the best angle; I enter from behind and lie on top of her (I love the feeling of her ass against my lower abdomen and pubic area). I wrap my lower legs and feet around her legs so she is pinned while I can make slow (or any speed), gentle (or rough as she wants) love to her for hours.

— Me seated in a REALLY sturdy dining room chair, her straddling my lap facing me. I insert my two (or more) fingers in her as to control or assist her movements. I pull her tightly against me so that her clit gets plenty of friction as she moves in whatever direction she moves or is moved in.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

For me? 69, hands down. I realize that's not a favorite for most women, however.

Amongst penis-in-vagina positions, it really depends on what gives my partner the most pleasure. I've been with a woman who could cum consistently in the missionary position, every time. We might start in other positions, but always had to finish in missionary. I really came to learn how to move and thrust in ways that maximized her pleasure, and being on top gave me more ability to control my orgasm and time it so we'd be within seconds of each other. On the other hand, I've been with another woman who always had to be on top, grinding her clit against my pelvis, and having me suck madly on her tits. I've also been with women who needed things mixed up a bit, or were often searching for and sometimes challenged to find the position that would best get them off.

Haven't been with women who preferred reverse cowgirl or doggy, though. At least the women I've been with prefer kissing and eye contact most of the time.

In any event, always happy to oblige any of the above.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

0 likes

Quote by AKM_907

I love to ride—-ride a cock or a 😍😍 And get my throat fucked while I hang my head over the edge of the bed.

I bet it would be nice to feel you ride ;) indeed a hot position

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Most guys I’ve been with prefer doggy but I love missionary with my guys weight holding me down as he fucks me and my legs around him…….so sexy!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

It really depends on how I feel at the time and how the person can fuck. I like being on top, cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, but doggy is really fun too.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cowgirl or Doggy Style. I really depends. Both allow for the penetration. Missionary is great as well, allow you to control the situation.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

I want to be on top, straddling your dick as I look into your eyes and you play with my boobs…

Rookie Scribe
3 likes

Doggy for me. I like the guy grabbing me by my hips plowing into me like a jackhammer lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Mine is called the sleeping tiger hidden donkey punch

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Woman on top making me smile .

Site administrator
0 likes

Her bent over the back of the sofa/couch with me behind. Why... silly question... I can still watch the football on the TV duh.