Figging

last reply
78 replies
21.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Weaver of Words
0 likes
As intriguing as this sounds, I think I will pass. At least for now.......
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by asleep

Have you used that new and improved sex lubricant? Made from honey, alum, and chicken fat. Makes stuff "tighter, sweeter, and finger lickin' good"

OK...a semi-serious question here: Do / could you use the ginger finger as a toy directly in the vagina? Or would that be TOO intense?

Rick...a curious old man.

not yet, but how about i try it and give you my review? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Figging came up over dinner with a group of friends the other night. Seems everyone was doing it and I was accused of being an 'old fashioned fuddy duddy." Really? So anyhow, my wife wants to do it. I guess we're going to do some figging.

After one's firsrt figging, do you get a t-shirt with big bold letters that says "OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE FIGGING CLUB"
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by sprite

only the really cool girls do it and yeah, sounds like i need to take it up a notch too

ummm... not for the faint of heart... *dreamy sigh* i think i'm addicted.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

only the really cool girls do it and yeah, sounds like i need to take it up a notch too

Okay! Okay! I know all about the g-spot...now where's THE NOTCH?

Anyone for a Fig Newton?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn! Of all the things I've had up my cunt, I never thought of ginger. A wasted life........
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
Damn! Of all the things I've had up my cunt, I never thought of ginger. A wasted life........

It's usually put up your bum sweetie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had my first figging experience last night. Unbelievable, can't wait to do it again.

He carved a fig for my pussy, then cut a wide slice and placed it from my mons to my taint. I was then put on the sybain. While the pressure from the sybain kept the ginger juicing and burning with delight. It seems the juicier the ginger the better.

Anytime the burning lessened, he turned up the speed and pressed me down. While it was actively burning, he hed me put my hands behind my head while he flogged me.

I am wet just telling you about the experience. I know I will have to wait and be good to experience that again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had my first figging experience last night. Unbelievable, can't wait to do it again.

He carved a fig for my pussy, then cut a wide slice and placed it from my mons to my taint. I was then put on the sybain. While the pressure from the sybain kept the ginger juicing and burning with delight. It seems the juicier the ginger the better.

Anytime the burning lessened, he turned up the speed and pressed me down. While it was actively burning, he hed me put my hands behind my head while he flogged me.

I am wet just telling you about the experience. I know I will have to wait and be good to experience that again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

in answer to your question, it's a burning sensation, akin to using ban gay or such, only it's a bit more intense, and it lasts longer - in that regards its more a bdsm thing, Doll. That said, there is also, as Nic asks, a mixture of euphoria (these are my experiences, btw, and i am, admittedly wired different) that goes along with the pain AND a higher level of sensitivity to please - a common practice for my partner and i is to bend me over the dining room table, secure my wrists to the far side, and my ankles to the table legs, spreading them wide before inserting the ginger. afterwards, a mixture of play with my vagina and clitoris and spanking to get my warmed up before using a strap on dildo to finish me off.

there have also been times that she's just left me there, after applying ginger juices on the edges of my labia or on my clit (something i wouldn't recemend unless you are really into the pain aspect of bdsm!) and demanded oral sex - i think my squriming in pain made it more pleasurable for her.

I can but agree. This is something i got into more years back than i care to think,and it has been an occasional pleasure source ever since. The sensations are soo intense and provoke some awesome orgasms.
LIGHTLY rubbing the juicy fleshy root on ones nipples is also to be reccommended. ;)

Re 'annointing' ones clit...i concur,it isn't for the faint hearted! BUT,if one brushes the ginger with a finger tip and lightly caresses your clit.....it DOES have almost immediate effect!...though not to the same degree as rubbing the raw material there. (yup..personal experience talking here! )

ENJOY!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Huh. I had honestly never heard of this term, or practise. Lush Stories...come for the education, stay for the fun!

lol
Wouldnt that burn?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by BluRootz

lol
Wouldnt that burn?

yeah. that's kinda the point, tho smile

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Dudelicious' figging report

Well being very curious about the whole figging thing, and not shy about my own anal play I decided it was about time to get down to some figging.

While I was at the grocery store I inspected all of the "hands" of ginger with care wondering which one would provide the best "fingers" to carve. I must have been there for 5 minutes and I am sure that I had a few glances from people wondering what the hell I was doing inspecting the ginger so carefully. I decided on the best "hand", finished my shopping and headed home.

At home I made sure to log onto lush and pull up Sprite's thread about figging. I carefully prepared the finger as per the pictures (thank-you Sprite) and headed upstairs. As per the figging instructions I carefully inserted the finger without lube and waited for it's effects to start.

Much like Dancing Doll I felt a different sensation, more like a stinging sensation than a burn. I waited for the ginger to take more of an effect before I started my solo play. After about 15 minutes the feeling started to intensify, so much so, I had a hard time containing myself and wanted to draw out my orgasm. The ginger must have drawn more blood "down there" seeing as I was started to become SUPER SENSITIVE.

I managed to hold my orgasm back as long as I possibly could, all the while enjoying the different sensations of my first figging experiement.

Would I do it again, YES but that's just me.

Hmm. I've seen people talking about figging but really didn't think much of it. It's not a term I'd run into before. (Surprising considering what it turned out to be). I've used a variety of heating lubes in the past and really prefer them for any kind of anal play. I just find the added sensations really intensify the entire experience.

So, now I'm wondering how much more intense a Ginger root can be? Lol, this sounds like something that would be the perfect addition to one of those special nights. Thanks Sprite, for bringing this up and Dude, nice to have gotten a review from a guy. I'll get back to you all once I've had a moment to give this a try.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yeah. that's kinda the point, tho smile

and in the best possible way
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting posting and replies. I have been figged lol - and while I am glad I experienced it - I will not do it again smile

If anyone wants to try it - go for it - but have no false hopes... it burns.

While I can't say I enjoyed the act itself - I did get satisfaction on the why and who I did it for. I'm not a sub but occasionally have done sub things like this - and the background to this made doing it a good experience.

I am also glad I did it because I suspect very few people have - so it feels cool to be in a rare "experienced it" group lol

Warning: if you do venture, make damn sure the peeled fig root is solid and safe for insertion - leave a wide base too. Be beyond a nightmare if a piece broke off inside your ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a go at this after reading Rachel's (Her Royal Spriteness) suggestions. Outcomes and Observations:

1. I use ginger a lot in cooking, but had to go to the farmers markets to get a decent shape and size that would suit for Figging purposes.
2. Spent way to much time on the carving and yes wasn't happy until I had at least 3 samples made before I put them to good use.
3. I found the whole process absolutely stimulating and it scored a 9.6 on my horninest scale.
4. The pleasure far outlaid and outlasted the pain which was tolerable.
5. A good butt-plug shape ginger which remained inserted by itself was great for a stroll along the beach (nude of course)
6. Greeting fellow nudist with a smile while walking down the beach now has a whole new meaning
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Interesting posting and replies. I have been figged lol - and while I am glad I experienced it - I will not do it again smile

If anyone wants to try it - go for it - but have no false hopes... it burns.

While I can't say I enjoyed the act itself - I did get satisfaction on the why and who I did it for. I'm not a sub but occasionally have done sub things like this - and the background to this made doing it a good experience.

I am also glad I did it because I suspect very few people have - so it feels cool to be in a rare "experienced it" group lol

Warning: if you do venture, make damn sure the peeled fig root is solid and safe for insertion - leave a wide base too. Be beyond a nightmare if a piece broke off inside your ass.

Note to self: If I try this, and I might since I love things in my arse, make sure there is someone around who can stick a hand in to fish out a stray piece.

Hmm. Second note to self: Cut the notch deep to weaken the base.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Convict
0 likes
Quote by GraceW

Note to self: If I try this, and I might since I love things in my arse, make sure there is someone around who can stick a hand in to fish out a stray piece.

Hmm. Second note to self: Cut the notch deep to weaken the base.

Note to self: Never, ever, drop in on Grace unexpectedly.