My First Time (no longer a Lush virgin)

last reply
11 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm excited! Sorry, not sorry, but I got my first story published here on Lush!

Is this the place where I shamelessly plug my story?
(Sorry, I'm such a Lush noob that I didn't know how to do a 'poster', so there's no cool art here, just text.)

If you think you'd enjoy a descriptive account of an intimate coupling, during which the woman uses what she discovers in bed at first light to satisfy herself, but in an affectionately playful and mutually fulfilling way... read no further than my first story, Morning Wood.

click on my profile pic over there and you'll see my one lonely story, Morning Wood, under "Stories Published"
I'm not allowed to put links here yet (but I'll get there, just you wait!), so there's one extra click for you, but I promise it's worth it!

Really, this isn't a *shameless plug*, but an invitation. If you read my profile, and stories/posts when they come along, and you think we have some common interests, maybe we can share comments & ideas? I'd love to interact!

~K

I'm so excited to have my "Spring Forward" competition entry published! A little tale about how some unexpected hostesses may just have guided a struggling couple to set things right with an intimate encounter on the Isle of Skye!
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/skye-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Thanks, IMPÜRETHOUGHTS!
Ooh, and my little story hit double digits in "score", I have some nice comments, and oooo, I was awarded an "Author" badge. I'm moving up in the world! smile

I'm so excited to have my "Spring Forward" competition entry published! A little tale about how some unexpected hostesses may just have guided a struggling couple to set things right with an intimate encounter on the Isle of Skye!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I had so much fun my first time, making a cover image, reading and responding to nice comments and reading commenters' stories... and got another story published over the weekend.

Since I'd love for you all to read it too, here's me shamelessly plugging it:

Go to "/stories/outdoor/-a-walk-in-the-park-.aspx". Or just click on my profile and you'll see it under Stories Published. Still noob enough not to be able to post links, but I hope I'll be allowed before too long!

Cheers!
~K

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Congratulations! It's a great feeling when your first story goes online and you realise people are actually reading it.

I'll have a look at them both later.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Congratulations! It's a great feeling when your first story goes online and you realise people are actually reading it.

I'll have a look at them both later.

Thanks for your note!

Annie, You have a ton of diverse interests and seem to have been at this a while... I need to pick some of yours. OMG, I read your poem about the lodger yesterday, and, wow! I know it's old, from a few years a go, but it sure got me going. I'd call it a classic!.

I have some more in the works, but I don't have much time to edit and they might be slow coming, but... since I'm sure you all enjoyed my first two, here's the third:

Afternoon Tea

Annie, by your profile "like"s and "love"s, you may enjoy that one. It incorporates a little masturbation, a little blowjobbiness, a little ejaculation, some food (I'm surprised you don't list that one, but may I suggest you try it)... and a lot of vibrator!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

♫♪♬♫♪ I can post links now ♫♪♬♪♪

So, the shameless self-promotion continues. In case many of you don't read many words in forum posts and missed the link in my last comment... here's a teasing (clickable!) picture (the cover image) for you:

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by kkikkiriccio

Annie, by your profile "like"s and "love"s, you may enjoy that one. It incorporates a little masturbation, a little blowjobbiness, a little ejaculation, some food (I'm surprised you don't list that one, but may I suggest you try it)... and a lot of vibrator!

If you like food in sex, you might enjoy "Don't You Just Love Jelly and Cream".

Sorry to hijack your thread to plug my own stuff...

Annie x

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

If you like food in sex, you might enjoy "Don't You Just Love Jelly and Cream".

Sorry to hijack your thread to plug my own stuff...

Annie x

I don't consider your link "hijacking" at all -- I regard it as welcome participation!

I have a similar-ish story involving breakfast foods that has a little less splodging squidginess than yours, but still plenty of smearing and slurping, written for another venue a year or more ago. It will take me some time to get to editing it, but I'll try to remember to notify you when it's ready!

Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I've read the three of them and gave my pencil a good talking to, it really needs to step it up.

For the cover jacket.
Absolute filth, this should be banned. Far too much graphic sex going on.

Now if that doesn't get a few curious folks stopping by I don't know what will.
Seriously though, awesome work hugely creative and some day I hope to write sex as well as you do.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.