Help me get my first legendary story!

last reply
21 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I'll read yours if you'll read mine ;)

See link below!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

done and done for both of you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Done and done, again!

I've got 2 more closing in on Legendary. That's always exciting.
Will do. Good luck.
? A True Story ?
I will of course read your story sweetie.
Good luck! Two great stories!
I can't wait for Danny's story to go Legendary. I Danny has some mighty Legendary assets.
I've already read and commented, and it was a great story. I've given it a click so good luck!!
93,123 and counting...well, unless I've just pulled a 'Milik.'

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Quote by Milik_the_Red
I've already read and commented, and it was a great story. I've given it a click so good luck!!

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

It's just a matter of time now, Danielle. I can't wait until you get it.
Consider it done, Alpha Blonde.

Now pay it forward and review one of my lowly stories that isn't even quite half way to famous.
Read - ✓
Score - ✓
Comment - ✓

Best of luck!
Congratulations on a legendary story. I hope to have one myself someday.
I'm in catch up on reading queue mode so I've added it and hope to get to it shortly x