Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Congratulations To Lilly For Lushes First Erotic Famous Poem

last reply
39 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I'm so happy and excited for Lilly. Her poem "Just Fuck Me" has become famous. I do believe she's the first person to have a Famous Erotic poem. Her poem has 30,000 views.

Please help me congratulate her.

If you haven't read or heard her audio of this amazing poem, you must check it out.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/just-fuck-me-1.aspx

Hugs and Kisses,
Mysteria
xo

Amazing! Unless you know Lilly or have read (or heard) her poem - then it's only a surprise that it took this long. Way to go, lovely Lilly, congratulations!

Thank you all so very much. I am completely humbled by your comments. I never imagined that I would fall in love with writing until I found Lush. The amazing authors on Lush gave me the courage to try. All of the comments, positive and negative, keep me motivated to improve. I continue to hold my breath each time I hit the submit button on a new piece. A million thank yous and bear hugs.

The sequel is almost at 27,000. So excited. Please give it a read if you haven't. A huge thank you to all!

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/fuck-me-again.aspx

Congratulations! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

that's QUITE an accomplishment! congratulations and i wish you much more success!

Say. Her. Name.

Congratulations! That's a marvellous achievement, and well deserved.

I hope I'm not spoiling the party by noting, though, that there is a poem in the Love Poems category - "Gone From Me" by Lydia_ - that has had an astonishing 112,453 views, making it not just Famous but Legendary. How the heck did that happen?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Quote by naughtyannie
Congratulations! That's a marvellous achievement, and well deserved.

I hope I'm not spoiling the party by noting, though, that there is a poem in the Love Poems category - "Gone From Me" by Lydia_ - that has had an astonishing 112,453 views, making it not just Famous but Legendary. How the heck did that happen?

I did say the FIRST Erotic poem....not Love poem....

Xo

You deserve it! A wonderful poet with a heart of gold.
Way to go, Lilly. Good on you.
Great job, Lilly, and well deserved!
A big congrats to you Lilly. It's no small feat. ?

? A True Story ?
Well done Lilly. Congratulations. x

Congratulations!
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Congratulations Lilly xo
Congratulations...great job and well deserved!!!! xoxo
Congratulations and hooray!
Good for you! We are all very proud of you.

Now ... do it again.
Very well done, Lilly. Many congrats

Congrats Lilly