Login

Author Longing earns the Omnium Badge!

last reply
18 replies
1.3k views
2 watchers
36 likes

Congratulations, Longing!

I started following him some time last year and soon realized he was quietly going for the hard-to-get Omnium Badge, writing in every category. He is a phenomenal writer and very nice man. He strived to create a unique writing in each category, and his stories are always well-written, imaginative, and sexy!

Posted below is his latest story (Novel) that earned him the badge. Please check out his writing and congratulate him on his achievement. 😊

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/neurasthenia

I sit at your feet, Kimmi. Your kindness and support is so appreciated. Turns out, writing is difficult, and time consuming. Sometimes it doesn’t seem worth the effort. But a supportive comment from someone like you, or a helpful tip from a mod, is the encouragement needed to keep going. Thank you, Kimmi.

Congratulations, Longing!

And I agree that Kimmi is a kind and supportive person.

I've only recently noticed your writing – you need to get out more! – and have enjoyed what I've read.

Drop into Rumps Honky-Tonk and CyberCafé and I'll stand you a free drink!

Ask for Bear – that's me. I'm the Bear-tender there!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

That's quite the feat! Congrats, Longing!
I hope you always find writing worthwhile; from a reader's point of you, it most certainly is smile

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.

Congratulations and welcome to the club! This is no small feat you have accomplished! It takes a creative mind to write that many different kinds of stories, especially in categories that really make you stretch your writing chops (I had several very challenging genres). I’ve read several of your stories and know that you did a great job of writing quality pieces in your quest. 😎

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

So humbled to be, briefly, in this fine company.

Congratulations, and welcome to the exclusive club. 😊

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Congradulations. You have accomplished something I could certainly never do and you did it all very well, indeed. Thank you 😘

My goodness, this is very difficult, and I can see why... many categories are very challenging. For this, Longing, my most heartfelt congratulations. 😘

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Congratulations! Quite the impressive achievement.

Super huge congrats!!!

Many congratulations. As others have said, a huge challenge that few are capable of completing.

worship :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Well done, Longing. Who knew such a badge existed? 😘X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Wow, talk about hitting one out of the pahk! Congratulations on an amazing achievement, L! 😀

Salute, dear sir! As a "genre-junky", I'm inspired!

Congratulations on the achievement. I know this could not have been easy at all.

My last published story: Good For Nothing