Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting rid of someone when you're not interested.

last reply
48 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What somethings you've done or said to tell someone you're not interested
0 likes
Well, to get rid of them you'll have to dig a hole.

I tell him I'm not interested romantically or sexually. I don't laugh nor look away. No is no. And never say, sorry when denying such advances.

Don't use the I have a bf/gf or I'm gay line unless you really are unavailable. Be straight forward instead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A gentle way is just to tell them that they are just not your type.

I have been asked a few times for a potential date. I am married and tell them so . This way they are not wasting their time on me .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks, but I'd rather Jack Off.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
'Getting rid of'? I think the premise is flawed. The proper response to something like this begins long before you meet this person by being genuine and constantly practicing that genuineness with everyone. This develops a reputation of honesty & integrity then be friendly, but not attracting, be thorough, but not verbose, and leave no room for wishful interpretation of your words. This minimizes the chances they'll think you're merely playing hard to get. Do this properly and and they'll fuck right off. Cheers

That which did not kill me didn't try hard enough
Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Well, to get rid of them you'll have to dig a hole.

I tell him I'm not interested romantically or sexually. I don't laugh nor look away. No is no. And never say, sorry when denying such advances.

Don't use the I have a bf/gf or I'm gay line unless you really are unavailable. Be straight forward instead.

Pretty simple, straight up honesty. Be gracious about it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not you, it's me...
The Linebacker
0 likes
Just tell them no seems like the honest thing to do but it can backfire. Sometimes they don't take no for an answer or decide to make your life hell for rejecting them. I've had four bad experiences rejecting women.

One turned into a psycho stalker.
One took it bad and spread lies about me.
One was my first boss right out of college and made my job hell after telling her no.
One was an older lady, and a partner in the firm at my second job, and just never would take no for an answer. I got another job.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
One time I waited until a girl was in the shower and I grabbed all my shit and swiftly left. She called ten minutes later, I didn’t answer, and she left a voicemail saying, “so I guess that’s it then?”. I TEXTED back “yes” like a coward and ignored the avalanche of texts after, that lasted only about 2 days.

It was very effective.

But very cruel and mean.

I called her about a year later to apologize. She accepted my apology but she really made me feel like the worst before accepting it.

Still, it was very effective.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
One time I waited until a girl was in the shower and I grabbed all my shit and swiftly left. She called ten minutes later, I didn’t answer, and she left a voicemail saying, “so I guess that’s it then?”. I TEXTED back “yes” like a coward and ignored the avalanche of texts after that lasted only about 2 days.

It was very effective.

But very cruel and mean.

I called her about a year later to apologize. She accepted my apology but she really made me feel like the worst before accepting it.

Still, it was very effective.

I like it.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I like it.

No one ever gets the moral to my stories.
Mana wahine
0 likes
I've had to tell people no for various reasons; whether it was because I was currently unavailable and seeing someone, or I just wasn't interested/attracted to them in the same way they were to me.

Rejection sucks, but most people take it and learn from it. Pick yourself up, learn and move on.

I've had one instance of a man doing an r/niceguys on me and demanding to know the reasons behind my no, but of course when I explained it was never good enough and he kept bothering me, using multiple social media accounts or a second cell number to bother me.

He threatened to do some fucked up, violent shit to me, so I did the only thing I could immediately think of at the time. I done did ran and told his momma on him and she whopped him. (I knew his parents through my parents business)

I was never bothered again by him.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Just tell them no seems like the honest thing to do but it can backfire. Sometimes they don't take no for an answer or decide to make your life hell for rejecting them. I've had four bad experiences rejecting women.

One turned into a psycho stalker.
One took it bad and spread lies about me.
One was my first boss right out of college and made my job hell after telling her no.
One was an older lady, and a partner in the firm at my second job, and just never would take no for an answer. I got another job.

Someone I work with, her husband has just had to leave a job because a woman from management would not leave him alone and kept making sexual suggestions and being hella inappropriate to him, but because she was in a higher work position than him, nothing could be done about it, so he left.

It was a shame because despite it all, he did enjoy his job and the people there, but no job is worth a predatory boss/sexual harassment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just say ‘go away’. Most people respect boundaries and if they don’t just tell them you’re too busy fucking their dad/brother/favorite cousin/son/daughter /girlfriend depending on the situation. Works every time.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

No one ever gets the moral to my stories.

I'm the only one who does.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Be honest. Firm. Unapologetic. Final.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Canceled a date at the last minute. Yes, that was passive aggressive and not the right way to do it.

I've also snuck out on a date. I don't feel about that one because the guy misrepresented himself in a way that my dating profile made clear would be a deal breaker.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Canceled a date at the last minute. Yes, that was passive aggressive and not the right way to do it.

I've also snuck out on a date. I don't feel about that one because the guy misrepresented himself in a way that my dating profile made clear would be a deal breaker.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by wicked_jocelyn

Sneaking out on a date? That's interesting. And could be the beginning premise to a Lush story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Sneaking out on a date? That's interesting. And could be the beginning premise to a Lush story.

How could I make that sexy though? I'd have a villain set up for sure. "Fed up with another date with a 'politically moderate' guy from tinder, an dominant woman hires a ripped marine as a submissive to take out her anger on."

There you go. That would be sexy. And topical.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Swear a lot and raise your voice.

They'll think you're crazy, but they'll leave you alone.
Most Lush moderators will accept tips (read: bribes).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sabines
Swear a lot and raise your voice.

They'll think you're crazy, but they'll leave you alone.

Turn head around in 180 degrees. Speak in tongues. Eat a spider... that works too.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by wicked_jocelyn

Turn head around in 180 degrees. Speak in tongues. Eat a spider... that works too.

only... you'll have eaten a spider... i mean, going out with someone i have no interest in would probably be less awful than that!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

only... you'll have eaten a spider... i mean, going out with someone i have no interest in would probably be less awful than that!

Ever been to Cambodia? (Trigger warning: Spiders lurk behind this link)
0 likes
Quote by wicked_jocelyn

Turn head around in 180 degrees. Speak in tongues.

Somewhere in the world, there is someone who is turned on by this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26

The speaking in tongues thing sounds kinky though

"In a Taboo sex at a Pentecostal revival" kind of way or in "he's possessed by a demon and I still want to fuck him" kind of way?