Celebrating Prolific Poet Fluttered

last reply
13 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Simple Scribbler
1 like
I dedicate this poem to my talented friend, Fluttered, who recently received his 250 story badge! Congratulations on reaching your goal!!!

His arms have outreached,

Helping others through his life’s work,

Creating positive change in the world.

His flutter of goodness affects many.

But what he does with his pen, oh my,

Creates a different kind of flutter.

Our breath catches when we see he has published,

Typing with trembling fingers to find him.

Will it be erotica or love?

Hearts palpitate.

Pulses surge between our legs.

His poetic phrasings do this to us.

Faces flush,

Breasts heave,

Nipples harden,

Legs quiver,

Clits tingle,

And pussies shiver,

As he paints vivid pictures of ecstasy.

His pen does not discriminate.

All succumb to his poetic caresses,

Thrusting into our souls,

With his incomparable pen.

Remember, if a Poet loves you,

You will live forever.

And he loves all.

By the end of his poem,

We are dripping.

For we have been Fluttered!

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
We've been _fluttered_ Excellent, Kimmi!!!

Such a delightful poem, a warming, heartfelt caress to the sweetest soul around!
Thank you so much for treasuring and celebrating him like this!

Congrats, A, for a most deserving recognition.
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
An incredible poem from the lovely Kimmi. This is such an amazing way to honor him.
Congrats on such an awesome achievement Adrian. Your poetry is so desired. I love how you always paint such a picture with words. Cheers to you my sexy friend ?
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Kimmi this is a beautiful way to acknowledge and honor a very talented poet! Congratulations Adrian on such an amazing catalogue of poetry!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

Kinky Quill
0 likes
I am humbled both by the poem and the kindness of those who have taken time to respond. For me I simply give gifts to the beautiful around me.
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Congratulations Adrian. I wish I had the time to deep more deeply into your repertoire.
Meagan
Tinker Bell
0 likes

Congratulations my friend!
Great poem Kimmi!
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
Really nice Kimmie for you do this and a excellent poem!
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
OMG, I think I felt that as I read. I have certainly been Fluttered! Kimmie, you are a doll! I don't know why Lush wouldn't post this, a Love Poem to Fluttered! It's gorgeous and certainly shows the love as well as an erotic edging . . . speaking of edging, BRB ... ... ... ... ... OK, all better now! Kimmie you are so wildly talented!

Congrats to both Fluttered and Kimmie for their accomplishments! 250 stories and being celebrated by a personal work of Kimmie's!

Love you both,
Brooke
Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beautiful poem and tribute to a wonderful author Kimmi! Congratulations Fluttered!
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
I've been fluttered too

Lovely tribute Kimmi

I'd like to thank him as one of a few that have rekindled my interest in poetry since joining Lush.

Congratulations Fluttered, it's a fantastic achievement

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
I may not have read your poems, I shy away from poetry, however someone above has been converting me. Congrats on this milestone. I will have to check out more of your writings. I know I have enjoyed our chats.

Hugs hun
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Best down-under
0 likes
Congratulations Adrian on your 250 story badge, a fabulous achievement. Well done Kimmi for your poem recognizing that success.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood
I dedicate this poem to my talented friend, Fluttered, who recently received his 250 story badge! Congratulations on reaching your goal!!!

His arms have outreached,

By the end of his poem,

We are dripping.

For we have been Fluttered!

Kim, what a beautifully made tribute. Anyone would be honoured to have you as a friend. I am honoured.

Now I'll have to go read some of Fluttered's work!

James

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!