last reply
25 replies
2.3k views
2 watchers
8 likes
True Blue Aussie
2 likes

To golf_nut.

Today we celebrate your birthday. Another milestone reached. Another year wiser.

As you celebrate today I want to wish you a Happy Birthday

From Angel.

xx

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Happy Birthday and much more Golf!!! Have an awesome day celebrating this joyous day. Stay safe and take care Golf😎

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Happy birthday keith!! I hope you have a great day. You are such a great guy.

Terrestrial Mermaid from Deep Space
1 like

Happy Natal Day Keith! I'm not cracking another stoopid golf joke today. lol warm squishy hugs my friend πŸŽ‚

Latest stories:

πŸ’™ Love Beyond the Stars

πŸ’™ Which Would You Prefer To Dip Your Fries Into?

πŸ’™ Okay

πŸ’™ Autolove

πŸ’™ Fuck for Gold

πŸ’™ On My Tongue

Please read, rate ❀️⭐, and leave an honest comment on the story. Coins are welcome, too!

STORY LIST || STORY BACKGROUNDS πŸ’‹πŸ’™

Chat Moderator
1 like

Happy happy happy birthday to one of my dearest and best friends here. Over the years we’ve shared some laughs some stories. But most of all, you’ve been a great friend with a kind and compassionate heart. Hope you have the best day ever. ((( hugs))) ~~~Sassy

0 likes

Happy birthday Keith! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Queen Flirt
1 like

Happy Birthday flirt! Hope it’s another great, fun, happy and flirtful year for you mister πŸ€—!

Princess D
0 likes

happy happy keith many many more, enjoy your day...................huggsπŸŽ‚ always, deana xxoo

Kinky Quill
0 likes

Here is the new ambassador for the World WildLife Fund wishing you Happy Birthday

I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Princess D
1 like

.............. huggs

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

A little Angel told me that it was your birthday. Hope you have a fabulous day. Many happy returns 😁 πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰ πŸͺ… 🎊 🍺

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy birthday. I hope you have a wonderful and beautiful day. Love you and miss chatting with you

Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes

Happy birthday my friend smile πŸŽ‚

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Happy birthday

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Happy Happy Birthday Keith

I hope your day is extra special and filled with extra special blessings … you have been my bestie for many many years and i treasure your friendship more each year. We have shared good times and hard times together and you are my true blue friend connected by the heart and besties forever ❀️

Celebrate and enjoy your special day Keith πŸ₯³

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

oh sure, we know it's your birthday, we have photos of you in your birthday suit. Talk about a wee willie. Seriously Dad, Roz and I wish you the happiest day ever. Your support when it was most needed was there and will always be appreciated. We drink from our "cold cups" you so generously gave us and the Afghanistan signs hang in our apartment. We do not express often enough our feelings toward you, a ground pounder who adopted 2 Air Force veterans and brought us into your heart. You have a place in ours also, and you will remain there forever, it's unconditional.

Your two internet Daughters, whom you have accepted as your own.

Rosiland & Linda

Awesome Lady
0 likes

Hello, good friend. Your birthday! Gosh, I do hope it was one filled with the best things. You seem to have wonderful friends here and I am so happy about that.

Sorry to be late, but I don't get to Lush every day. I will be kind of "away" for the next week or so. Have a surgery Friday and they want to keep me in hospital for a week. Ouch!

Talk to you soon. Happy Birthday my sweet friend.

Elizabeth

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hi Keith!!!! All the best on your birthday.... which was probably few days ago (sorry ..... work has been keeping me ridiculously busy.....). Hopefully there was excessive naughty behaviour involved :-)

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Sorry I'm late, hopefully you had a wonderful day. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Best Wishes, Syl

"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Im late to the party, still... Happy B-Day! 🎁

0 likes

Happy Birthday, Keith! Sorry I'm so late. I hope it was wonderful and many more. YvetteπŸ₯³πŸ§πŸ°πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ•―️