Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA (DENIM_DAISY10) FROM TONYA, MOON AND YOUR DEAR FRIENDS

last reply
37 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Please take a moment to wish Sara a very happy birthday. Her birthday is on 3rd.

My dear friend many many happy returns of this wonderful day. I wish you all the happiness in this world. May God bless you and keep you healthy and cheerful! I cherish your friendship and want to see you smiling always...

Happy Birthday Sweets, from The Down Under Kidd

And of course a happy, healthy and safe 2017
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
happy birthday Angel..!! hope your day is great ..
Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoy your day.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Happy Birthday my dear

May your day be a good day and all your wishes come true
Happy Happy Birthday Sara.
Happy birthday Sara! Hope you're day is full of everything that makes you smile smile

P.S....The last one I just had to take a shot in the dark. I'm not sure how old you are so I guessed using your pic. Hopefully I didn't guess too high.

I hope you have a happy birthday ?

I just want to write and simply say"Happy Birthday " to one of the sweetest girls on lush. I wish you a very blessed and happy year Sara and am happy and proud to have you as my friend. You're very special to me!
Happy Birthday! Hope that your day is amazing!!
holy shit Batgirl no wonder we butt heads 2 Capricorns a true nightmare for anyone else but you and i make it work in our own way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I was going to put 115 wishes up for you 1 for each year but hell im lazy so you only get 3
All jokes aside
Sara you are a special person and a dear friend a true happy birthday from me to you
And i really want to say D-----s but cant stand the pain as we bump heads even when its a joke

Happy Birthday Sara! Here's to painting for you the perfect day.
Happy Birthday darling Sara