Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Birthday Beffer ( May 31 )

last reply
47 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Beth! I hope you have an awesome day!

No harm in starting the celebration for a Lush icon a bit early.

Happy Birthday, Beffer. Hope it's a good one and a sexy one!
Hi Beffer and Happy Birthday! I only know you from the forum threads and always enjoy your posts. Now I see you’re a friend of Vanessa’s too so wanted to wish you the best!
Happy birthday!!!!!!! I don’t know you but if Vanessa says you are sweet then you must be kisses

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Happy Birthday. May your day be wonderful and relaxing.
Happy birthday ??

A small early birthday cake for you

Happy Birthday Week

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Birthday!
My story in the Notorious competition, Abbey on Top has been described as "fun and arousing", "witty and erotic", and "sexy and hot". ?
Go see for yourself. ?
Happy Birthday! Hope your birthday is a good one!!
Quote by Luv2pleez
Happy Birthday! Hope your birthday is a good one!!
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Happy Birthday Bethany, I'm sure it will be a special day smile

Hope your special day is every bit as amazing as you! Happy birthday, Bethany!

Happy birthday Beffer!! ????

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

This is three days early!? Oh, okay, I guess you are worth all the anticipation. Enjoy your birthday weekend, Beth!

Oh yes, Happy Birthday smile You can start planning for your retirement lol....heart <3
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα