last reply
19 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
Hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Charlotte!
Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never been able to figure out images in these things.... :/

But know that if I could put a picture of a sexy girl up here coming out of a cake ... that'd be what I wish I coudl be doing for you! biggrin

Love you Char! HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS!!!! :D
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Happy Birthday!! Come say hi and I will give you birthday kisses

Tia
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
smiles and happy birthday hoping you and your family is well
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Happy Birthday Char...Hugs & Kisses
Lurker
0 likes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHARLOTTE!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Charlotte!!!

So Many Warm Birthday Wishes on your Special Day!
Quantum Tease
0 likes

You have always given the best lessons....!!!

Happy Birthday, Sweetie!

Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
A most happy birthday to one of my favorite people here, and one of my dearest friends. Yeah, I could put up a pic of a birthday cake or a hot girl or something, but I think this says it best: (!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)(!)

Enjoy your day dear.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by ShellysPlaying
I've never been able to figure out images in these things.... :/

But know that if I could put a picture of a sexy girl up here coming out of a cake ... that'd be what I wish I coudl be doing for you! biggrin

Love you Char! HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS!!!! :D

You need 20 posts before you can add images.

Happy Birthday Charlotte!

Erm, I don't know which Charlotte this refers to, but happy birthday regardless!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHARLOTTE!!
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Charlotte!!!

Blush

Janet