Login

Celebrate DeviantSusie's OMNIUM Award!

last reply
20 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Susie is a member of the highly original and incredibly talented Fuck Coven, as well as an amazingly gifted author who is also incredibly prolific!

And she has now become the 12th member of those who hold the coveted OMNIUM badge!

In reverse order, from the most recent, the members of the OMNIUM badge club are:

BostonBabe
ChrisM
Techgoddess
Brookell
NaughtyAnnie
Sholbin83
KimmiBeGood
DarkSide
Green_Man
Banes1
Mysteria27

And now DeviantSusie!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Wooohooooo! Congrats, Susie!!!

Welcome to the club!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations, DeviantSusie!

0 likes
Congratulations!

Well done! I would love to join your ranks someday, such a great accomplishment!

DD
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Thank you very much, James ?

It’s quite an honour to be one of the dirty dozen. Drinks on me back at Rumps ?

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

0 likes
Hi Suzie....

Heartfelt congratulations, it really takes some doing, and very well done in joining a very select few.
Easily amused
0 likes
Since I gushed so hard at your last story, I will attempt to hold it together here (although that really was a wonderful story). Congrats not only at getting the Onmium, but also for the high quality of your stories. These really don't seem like stories thrown onto paper to meet the theme requirements, because they are not. You clearly cared about these stories, and took the time to craft them. So the badge is a big deal, but the individual stories are a MUCH bigger deal. Thanks for sharing them.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Great job, Susie. Welcome to the club.

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
You're awesome!!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Best down-under
0 likes
Brilliantly done Susie.

From Paying for It and the Library series in August/September 2018 to Toni Takes Two Cocks In Her Tight Teenage Pussy, reading your stories as you journeyed to the Omnium has just been a wonderful and totally fun experience. Complex plotting, gorgeous language and hot hot sex, what more could you ask for in an erotic writer.

Well maybe the occasional happy ending, but really your ending are fabulous too. So many highlights, the competition first, first, fourth of course, but also some gorgeous less heralded stories like Charlotte Sometimes (my favourite) and Leanan (your favourite.) You have been great with titles - like A Song Called Cunt - and especially superb artwork like The Divorce.

Thanks so much for encouraging me when I started, without you I may not have continued writing here. And for the encouragement you have given others too.

Congratulations {}

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Susie. This really is a massive achievement which I know has challenged you at times. You've been brilliant at persevering and I've so enjoyed reading all of your stories. Thanks for taking us along on the ride.

I would post a big Congratulations picture, but I'm hopeless in forums, so this is the best I can do.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
Flummoxed by forums
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Welcome to the club. ????

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

0 likes
Nothing but respect to anyone who gets one this under their belt.

Well done, Susie!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fabulous acheivement Susie, congratulations.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Really well done, that's an amazing achievement. Takes a lot of work and dedication. Congratulations
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Bloody well done Susie. You should be properly proud of yourself for this amazing achievement.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Southern Charmer
0 likes

This is so impressive, well done!

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
I am a little ticked off that I missed this! Omnium is one hell of an achievement! Sorry I am so late!

Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!