last reply
28 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Gav,
I know how thankless it can be to keep a system running. There's never enough time in the day, resources to throw at all the problems, or solutions to impossible questions.
You've been a vital part of the team that made all of this possible, and you deserve to be properly thanked and celebrated for your efforts.

Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
0 likes
Gav,

A quiet buy behind the scenes who would allow me to help out and who unfortunately got caught between the nonsense w/ users(cause you know, they'll report me to him lol)

I know you won't fully leave us(you won't delete account?) but have other commitments.

I wish you the best!

I've seen the site change between these 5yrs(soon it'll be Six) and I appreciate your help.

See you soon Gav.

Natalya Von
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For all the tireless work you have done for the site
and the help you have given me personally
here's to you, my friend. You WILL be sorely missed!

Whistling on my journey
0 likes
THANK YOU Gav
for all of your hard work that you have done here and on the "Blue" site. To be the "master" behind the curtains with I suspect less than 20% of the members know what you do and have done.

Look forward to your next part of your journey and I pray you have a smile as you turn the lights off and close the door.

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
I've not had a huge amount to do with Gav, but the few occasions I have reached out, he was always really helpful.

It'll be a shame to see you go but I hope that your new endeavours bring you happiness and success.
Thanks
Kite

PS Don't forget to release the hamsters before you go.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Quantum Tease
0 likes
Gav, while we've had limited interaction, mostly from the time when I first joined LustStories, I appreciate your handling of every issue with patience and professionalism. As with others here, I have a background in software development, so can appreciate what it requires to keep a site running.

So absolute best wishes in your future endeavors!

-Lynn

Trust people to be themselves...
0 likes
I've never interracted with Gavin, but I must give respect where it is due. Managing a site as large as this must have been absolutely nuts! Based on that alone, so much must've been given... sacrificed.

Thank you for your years of dedication and good luck with all future endeavours.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Thanks Gav for all you do behind the scenes. Your hard work and tireless efforts are appreciated.

You are a lovely man. Thanks for helping me with some issues I have had over the years.

Wishing you the best in all your future endeavors.

Hugs,
Mysteria

Sexy Seductive Siren
1 like
I think they should create a new badge for him - "Moderator Emeritus." He is responsible for this site being as good as it is. He's going to be missed and whoever follows him certainly has huge shoes to fill and high bar to jump over.
Meagan
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Gav, thank you so much for all your work on this site and StoriesSpace. I work in IT and often you just hear the complaints... so glad this thread is showering you with love and appreciation!

Best wishes to you!
0 likes
An anonymous, but ever present member of the team. Quick to respond and more than efficient. What an asset you've been to Lush
0 likes
Lush and Storiespace are the only places I know where people applaud rather than reaching for their lightsaber when a stormtrooper shows up. Your hard work is much appreciated and often admired by this fellow geek and forum admin. I may grumble at times but I have great respect for all that you have accomplished here.

(Gav enjoying some free time)

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Thank you, Gav. YOu may go out and play now.

Tart with a Heart
0 likes
Thank you Gav for all your hard work behind the scenes both here and the Blue site. Much appreciated, best wishes for the future - Amy x

How wonderful life is while you're in the world
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Thank you for all you've done, and best of luck for whatever you do in the future.

Annie x

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> Thank you for all you do! Best of luck in the future.agGHyC4keHtw5uwu
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there would be no lush without you, so we all are appreciative of what you do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We interacted a long time ago, you were helpful and friendly. Thank you for all that you have done, Gav, and here's wishing you the best for all your future endeavors!

~ A
Tinker Bell
0 likes

Thank you just doesn’t seem enough for all you do and have done for this site Gav.
Personally you have helped me with things over the years which I appreciate so much.
Mostly I am grateful to you for being such a great friend to me. I will miss you!
Best wishes for health and happiness wherever your road leads you my friend
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

The Linebacker
0 likes
A great big shout out to Gav! Thanks Gav for all the hard work you put in, helping make Lushstories the greatest erotic story and social site on the entire internet.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
So much done behind the scenes, but we sure wouldn't be doing all this without you! Thanks for all the hours of enjoyment, fun, and diversion during the pandemic that you helped to provide, Gav. Happy trails!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
More like 15 years!

Thanks mate, for all the hard work!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Thank you Gav for all the incredible work you have done for Lush Stories and the Lush community! You're truly awesome! I wish nothing but the best for you!! ?♥

Stay safe. Stay positive. Stay sane. ????

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

0 likes
Gav,

Thank you so much for everything you do for everyone and for being an amazing friend to me!!
You are amazing ❤️
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Thanks, Gav, for everything you’ve done over the years to make this site the best of its kind. You totally rock!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Thank you

(why isn't there a kis emoji?)

0 likes

I miss you.

Thankyou for everything you did for Lush.

I still love the Mobile Style sheet you dropped on us and for letting me help where I could.

0 likes

Tech support is one of the worst kinds of service industries. When everything is working the way it should, all you hear are crickets. When something goes wrong, you get beaten, tarred and feathered, and ridden out of town on a rail.

Gavin, I never had any direct interaction with you, but I benefitted every day from all of the work you did on creating, extending, and maintaining Lush 1.0. Thank you for all of your largely overlooked and underappreciated work. It meant a lot then, and means even more now that we are missing so much of your creation – even as we fail to appreciate the team that is trying to fill your (StormTrooper) boots!

Thank you.

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!