Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sometimes I just wanna ....... ......, before I .....

last reply
106 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Fill in the gaps, prity simple.

eg. Sometimes I just wanna jump on my bed like a trampoline, before I hop in the shower.
Sometimes i just wanna have morning cuddles, before i start my day.
Sometimes I just wanna drink some tequila before I masturbate
Sometimes I just wanna flip tables at someone before walking out of an argument.
Sometimes I Just Wanna To Scream, Before I Get In My Car And Drive Home From Work
sometimes I just want to eat pussy before I fuck it.
Sometimes I just want to wallow in a bit of self pity for a short time before I 'man up' and face the world each day
Sometimes I just want to put the tea in first before I add the milk
Sometimes I just wanna start laughing at myself, before everyone else starts.
Sometimes I just wanna take someone's face in my hands, look them in the eyes before I say what the fuck were you thinking???
Somtimes I just wanna grab Adele's top and pull it up!!
sometimes I just wanna pull willow's costumes off before I run like hell
Sometimes I just wanna nyan before I nyan.
Sometimes I just wanna stroke Untouched's pussy, before I say Hello. (I'm a, cat lover)
have dessert before I have dinner
sometimes i just want to have a baby before i'm too old. (then reality kicks in))
Sometimes I just wanna get some work done before I get on Lush. (NOT!!!)
Sometimes I just wanna say something funny before I have to go and read Harry Potter
Sometimes I just wanna get stoned, before I .... Hey man, what where you saying, I think I just came through a wormhole or something man...
hop in my car and drive before I even think about where to go.
Sometimes I just wanna find the future Mrs. Huckleberry and have kids before I get too old.. LOL
Sometimes I just wanna tell Huckleberry to stop listening to his mother, before I tell him he's still too young to have kids.
Sometimes I just want to turn the kitchen taps on when my flat mate is using the shower.
Sometimes I just wanna eat before I die of hunger.
sometimes i just wanna leave here before i go north ...
sometimes i just wanna--- scrape off my memory.. as in...... really every thing....
before i start fresh
Sometimes I just wanna drink before I loose my mind watching sport.
Sometimes I just wanna pack up everthing berfore I go live in a cave....
Sometimes I just wanna help my friends before they do something silly.
Sometimes I just wanna run away from it all with the man of my dreams...before I wake up and snap back to reality.

HunniDew