welcome center.

last reply
10 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Was curious why there is no place to introduce yourself as a new member. Give as much(or little) info as possible. I have been responding to a bunch of posts in forums and don't want anyone thinking I am a perv (well, not that bad of one anyway .) and to understand where I come from. and where I have been
0 likes
Posting in the forums is the best way to introduce yourself. If you have any questions, please do PM myself or anyone else with the word "Moderator" in red under their name. To do this, just click on their picture and then select "Send Message" from their profile. Otherwise, you're doing a lovely job of introducing yourself to other members.

Jennifer
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Matriarch
0 likes
We had one before and it wasn't anywhere near as popular as I'd expected it to be.

People who were new either didn't want to introduce themselves, or were too shy to do so. It became a little superfluous.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by nicola
We had one before and it wasn't anywhere near as popular as I'd expected it to be.

People who were new either didn't want to introduce themselves, or were too shy to do so. It became a little superfluous.

who are you, btw? new here? i'm the official newbie inspector. please take off all your clothes and wait your turn. i'll get to you presently.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by sprite

who are you, btw? new here? i'm the official newbie inspector. please take off all your clothes and wait your turn. i'll get to you presently.

Please, please. Take me first. Honest, really new around here, little lady.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Presently?? I've been standing here stark naked for 5 years waiting for you to inspect me! What's taking so long?!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer

Presently?? I've been standing here stark naked for 5 years waiting for you to inspect me! What's taking so long?!

super long line. did you even bother to take a number? if not, BACK OF THE LINE!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite
super long line. did you even bother to take a number? if not, BACK OF THE LINE!

I guess the newbie inspector and the welcome center are two entirely separate entities then.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

hi. i understand there is a long line, but can you please tell me what number i am so i can check from time to time? thanks.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Well I already was naked, and am. You see I live on an island in the western Caribbean, it is hot, so if I am home, I am naked. smile