1/27/19 LUSH IS A LITTLE WONKY RIGHT NOW

last reply
67 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
as stated, lush is a little wonky right now - normal service will resume as soon as possible - we're aware and it's being worked on. please have patience. thanks. smile

sprite

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Willy Wonky!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in need of Oompa-Loompas? Thanks, Sprite, I was thinking it was just me, that I had clicked on the wrong button or something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
as stated, lush is a little wonky right now - normal service will resume as soon as possible - we're aware and it's being worked on. please have patience. thanks. smile

sprite

Oh. Lord, Give me patience...and make it quick!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
btw, things are back to normal again.

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Ms Sprite, care to define, 'normal' when it relates to, Lush? ;)
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
Ms Sprite, care to define, 'normal' when it relates to, Lush? ;)

Naked people are running wild and waving their willies about and the bar is open at Rumps?smile

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
*picks up guitar and starts strumming*

♫♫ I was walking down the road and I saw a donkey heehaw
He only had three legs
He was a wonky donkey
Wonky donkey... ♫♫
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
*picks up guitar and starts strumming*

♫♫ I was walking down the road and I saw a donkey heehaw
He only had three legs
He was a wonky donkey
Wonky donkey... ♫♫

I'll pay for you to have singing lessons
Troublemaker
0 likes
Sprite: you have to recharge it
0 likes

--

Edit:Screenshot from friends list section. I can see number of users logged on but it's a mystery to who is shown online

Edit number 2:timeline and inbox is down two.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Buz did it.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

Buz did it.

And here I thought it was you.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

And here I thought it was you.

moi? they won't even let me anywhere near the big red button ever since the last time.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

moi? they won't even let me anywhere near the big red button ever since the last time.

You can push MY buttons.
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

You can push MY buttons.

If it stops the wonkyness... I'll pay her to press them!

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

--

Edit:Screenshot from friends list section. I can see number of users logged on but it's a mystery to who is shown online

Edit number 2:timeline and inbox is down two.

Can't click on my profile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is almost a daily occurrence. I know managing this site is a big job, but this needs to be corrected.
Lurker
0 likes
I can do two things and nothing else right now sorry friends! lol

0 likes
Profiles have been down for 90 minutes or more now.
Forum still alive AND picking up profile pics.
Stories still up
Looks like chat rooms still up
Black boxes look to be sending, not recieved any though. The history is refreshing ok.
Timeline is working
In box is refreshing ok
My stories is refreshing too.

Hope this helps

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Profiles still down. It’s currently 4.25pm here in Australia. The profiles have been inaccessible here from when I first logged in at 9am. No announcements from lush management makes this extremely frustrating.
0 likes
The rest of lush is working.

It's not a big deal.
Site administrator
0 likes
We are aware of the problems which I believe are limited to Profile views, FAQ's, Lush Contacts and use of the Member Search and the Contact Us options. I, and others I suspect, have alerted Gav. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit - As below (Thanks MJ) story submission is also unavailable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
SJ, you can add that you can't submit a story to that list. I just tried and while you can get to the Submit page, you can't go further and actually submit it.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Damn. I might have to go and do some real fucking. Again.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s crashed again. All profiles unavailable
Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

Plus the old favourite
Lost connection with server, reconnecting...

Patience is not only a virtue it’s a necessity on lush these days.

Comments like this are hardly helpful;

The rest of lush is working.

It's not a big deal.

It is a big deal, i come to lush to talk to my friends. If I can’t open their profiles I can’t talk to them, that’s a big deal. If the chat room spends its time sending me reconnection messages it’s a big deal. Patience could possibly cope with the occasional problem. But this is getting ridiculous, at least a few crashes everyday. Maybe lush can’t cope with all the superfluous bells and whistles that are eating up bandwidth. I don’t know anyone who uses video chat, Tube or Live Cams. Seems you’ve forgotten your core members who like to read/write stories and chat with their friends.
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Things seem to be back in working order. Profile pages are accessible.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
0 likes
I'm not a huge tech head, I don't know if it helps identify an issue.
A friend in the states has been having issues during the morning (US time) where I have not had any issues in the UK at the same time.
Last couple of days here have been fine.

ETA
WOW What a fucking gobshite!!
Profiles et al have just hit a go slow for me...

ETA2
OK seems it was a small hiccup... all ok.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns