Login

Hello everyone, I would appreciate any help I can get

last reply
41 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
You'll find that Lush is, for the most part, a very supportive community for those in conflict with their inner feelings and the outer selves that they feel they must project to society.

Feel free to vent here, or just talk about what you're going through, and of course you can always PM myself or perhaps someone more qualified, like Steph or Sprite (I'm 100%, dyed-in-the-wool hetero, so I really can't offer much except for sympathy).
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think we are all curious just find someone turns you on and explore your desires,
and enjoy yourself.
I did and it was amazing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All you people are amazing you know that?
"If it doesn't leave you breathless, sweaty and ready to fade, it's just not worth doing."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gérard
All you people are amazing you know that?

Most of the others actually don't know that but I do.

But you know, I'm not conceited about it. (I'm just as God made me.) If there was a God and he did. (Which there isn't and he didn't...)

And OF COURSE I'm not perfect. (I'm just remarkably fucking close...) I have FAULTS!!! (Modesty is one. I'm often too generous with my time, love and money... I wish my dick was a bit smaller...)

But we are who we are, aren't we?

xx SF
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by Gérard
There is a guy that keeps hitting on me in the gym, most times in the showers. He is a cool dude we trained together for a while now. At first I was surprised but it was very appealing to me. You understand that I have never been with a guy before so I am a bit hesitant.

Gerard, I do sympathise how hard it is to overcome mental blocks about sexuality and follow your desires as an individual after a lifetime of following ingrained social conventions.

There are some wonderful free spirits on here, who are to be applauded. But for the rest of us that journey to sexual realisation is painfully slow, hesitant, full of uncertainty and self-questioning - and that is well before we actually act! The fact you are actually considering this is a huge step, so well done you.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore

Gerard, I do sympathise how hard it is to overcome mental blocks about sexuality and follow your desires as an individual after a lifetime of following ingrained social conventions.

There are some wonderful free spirits on here, who are to be applauded. But for the rest of us that journey to sexual realisation is painfully slow, hesitant, full of uncertainty and self-questioning - and that is well before we actually act! The fact you are actually considering this is a huge step, so well done you.

(Gerry DON'T listen to THE CURVE... Woman's A SLUT!!!)

xx SF
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

look who's talking. the guy will go down on you for a cigarette. shameless.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore

That's really well said, Curvy.
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Gerard

Don't let other people preconceptions of you, and how they think you should be, stop you from being who you are.

The truth is, you probably won't know who you are until you experience different things.

As others have said, you can't control attraction and love and other emotional responses such as them. Nor should you have to.

I do appreciate that it is a difficult time and it is very brave of you to come here and seek support. It's safe to say my parents don't approve of my sexuality so I know how hard it is to deal with expectations, preconceptions and the like. It isn't really any of their business but the most important thing is that you are happy. Hopefully you can find some balance that allows you to do that.

Much Love JJ xx
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

That may be Stephen, but you have to admit I'm a frightfully nice slut....
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Gerard. I've been experiencing these thoughts for quite some time. Was in a committed relationship for.many years and decided for obvious reasons not to act, and I would consider myself straight however I have to admit that there is an underlying curiosity which was there before and has surfaced again. If I honest, having been single free and easy for.some months I thought I may have already resolved to act on it by now however I genuinely believe that now, as when I was a late teen, its a case of finding someone e where the attraction is there and even more importantly the trust as well. In an ideal world this would likely be someone in the same situation as myself (yeah I know that sounds like I'm hitting on you but just passing on words of my experience!). Anyway, like others have said perhaps you are just over thinking, I've come to the mind that if the opportunity arises then there is a strong possibility I would take it to see what it is I may have been missing out on haha. Good luck with whatever you decide :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just to let you know, you have all helped tremendously.
All of you. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Things are way more clear in my mind.
My conclusion is that, since it is something that I wouldn't pursue myself it is not necessarily for me.
I feel flattered by it but I don't believe in the end that it would be something that I could do.
"If it doesn't leave you breathless, sweaty and ready to fade, it's just not worth doing."