Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the best way in your opinion to get a tan?

last reply
56 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naked the back garden or on a beach
The Linebacker
0 likes
Be careful with that. Too much sun = skin cancer.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Naked outside, but I get mine mostly from swimming and running.

Buz, I'll risk the skin cancer for the Vit D
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I prefer to tan nude on the deck of our pool.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
move somewhere sunny (i live in seattle).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
I don't tan as I'm pale and fry(burn) easily under the sun.
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite way is naked, sunbathing at home in the garden, or sunbathing at the beach.. The healthiest way would be a spray tan though
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
Naked outside, but I get mine mostly from swimming and running.

Buz, I'll risk the skin cancer for the Vit D

I've had skin cancer surgically removed twice. The last one left a nice Frankenstein scar on top of my shoulder. I just recently blanketed that entire shoulder with a large tattoo.

I grew up with a backyard swimming pool, and lived on a large lake with our own boat dock and ski boat, so spent most warm months with a deep dark tan. Even now, l've got a backyard swimming pool. So, l'm constantly being checked by the dermatologist and having pre-cancers burned off.
Lurker
0 likes
I would prefer to tan on the deck of Beffer's pool.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I don't tan as I'm pale and fry(burn) easily under the sun.

you could do the spray on thing. pretty sure it would look really weird on you, though. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I've had skin cancer surgically removed twice. The last one left a nice Frankenstein scar on top of my shoulder. I just recently blanketed that entire shoulder with a large tattoo.

I grew up with a backyard swimming pool, and lived on a large lake with our own boat dock and ski boat, so spent most warm months with a deep dark tan. Even now, l've got a backyard swimming pool. So, l'm constantly being checked by the dermatologist and having pre-cancers burned off.

yeah, I get that. my parents have both had cancers removed. I just like the sun on my skin. I dont tan anymore, but I still indulge in the sun by running in sportsbra/briefs.
0 likes
Errmm, I don't tan?

I'm either translucent white or I'm lobster red. There's no in between. It sort of sucks. Most of the year I step out of the shower and spray myself from neck to toes Neutrogena or Sun Bum sunblock. If I miss a spot, I'll know pretty quickly, even on overcast days.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Get drunk on beach, pass out on sand in broad daylight, burn and peel for a week. Repeat.
0 likes
Lie in the sun while reading a book but avoid book shaped tan lines
Troublemaker
0 likes
Exploring Portugal.
Lurker
0 likes
I hate tan lines so anywhere that you can be naked in the sunlight is perfect.

Always remember to apply sunscreen though
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Nude sailing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
move somewhere sunny (i live in seattle).

I'm another PNW person - no tan, just rust. We need some sun!!
0 likes
A lot depends on your skin. I tan easily, have never used sunscreen and have worked in the sun most of my life. I'm now close to 69 yoa and recently went to a dermatologists and was told I had no issues at all. What I would suggest is laying out in the sun for 5 minutes and then rolling over for 5. If you don't have a problem try 10 and 10. This is also good for vitamin D and helps with SAD (seasonal affective disorder). Good luck!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
All my Cherokee genes must be in my skin, cuz I tan very quickly too. A deep copper color that stays with me through most of the year. The sun also lightens my dark brown hair somewhat by the end of summer. I tan outdoors in the nude because my back yard is all screened from the neighbors and I have a pool to float in.
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
All my Cherokee genes must be in my skin, cuz I tan very quickly too. A deep copper color that stays with me through most of the year. The sun also lightens my dark brown hair somewhat by the end of summer. I tan outdoors in the nude because my back yard is all screened from the neighbors and I have a pool to float in.

I look more Hispanic black hair (well now salt and pepper) and brown eyes even though, from what I can discover about my ancestors, I'm UK and European. For whatever reason I have the right genes, just don't know where they came from. I sunbath nude on our back deck.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Go somewhere warm and Sunny
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
0 likes
Quote by Melissa999
Go somewhere warm and Sunny

Corfu will do.
Lurker
0 likes
My skin tone is olive so I do tan easily, yet I choose a spray tan for special occasions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by UltimatePleasures
My skin tone is olive so I do tan easily, yet I choose a spray tan for special occasions.

Always lots of sunshine and warm weather here. Perfect for that all over tan

Our Stories Hellcat - OUR LATEST TALE
Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas
Always Yours Eye-am-yours
Stories of Lana and Evan Cornucopia, Morning Delights, Tropical Escape
Oceans of-Love, Visions of You, Dream a Little Dream, That Attraction
RR - Sci Fi - The Thief and The Stolen Heart

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cross going outside in February in Ohio off the list... Its not working.
0 likes
I’m in ft lauderdale if you ant to sit by my pool