Too cute

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Lurker
0 likes
That was good. That dog could have killed that kitten.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

That was great. Pit Bulls are sweethearts. It's the idiots who buy them sometimes who ought to be banned.
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
― P.J. O'Rourke
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Danand

That was great. Pit Bulls are sweethearts. It's the idiots who buy them sometimes who ought to be banned.

Yes they can be sweethearts. I was referring to the size difference.
Lurker
0 likes
.The zero up pay out structure enables members to help you earn immediate cash flow and make use of yourself while building a residual cash.There are forget about downlines, plus individuals will consistently earn plus overrides from their second quality affiliates.<br><br>When you join for the purpose of textarea, 697 at the Silver Quality with Suitable Wealth Components, members may immediately earn 0 not to mention textarea, 000 on every special sale, plus 0 not to mention 0 immediately in added bonus overrides from the second tier<br><br><a href=""> Other About blog </a><br><br><a href=""> About rsgoldstore.com blog </a>
Lurker
0 likes
This member has been suspended for spamming the website.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My dog wus like that but he had 5 to tack fair of
0 likes
A meanie would comment that the pit was just waiting for the kitten to fatten up....
But I actually like pits, as long as the owners don't make them terrors. Those owners should be caged.