Grammar Help...

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's a great need for many to quit using text speak or computerese when chatting here. I will automatically just not reply to any such language such as hru or r and u. Either use correct English or get a cold replyu from me. It's a shame that the language we speak has been so denigrated to the point of being rendered obslete. It's the second language of most countries so why do we screw it up is beyond me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Betheny
There's a great need for many to quit using text speak or computerese when chatting here. I will automatically just not reply to any such language such as hru or r and u. Either use correct English or get a cold replyu from me. It's a shame that the language we speak has been so denigrated to the point of being rendered obslete. It's the second language of most countries so why do we screw it up is beyond me.

how cum u r so meen?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Best thing I've seen all day. Thanks Maz, I needed this of all days. xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That was GREAT! As a son, son-in-law and grandson of Grammer Nazis myself, I am accutely aware of the types of mistakes that pass right on through in print and in audio/visual media these days. Even news- and sportscasters in the anchor chairs make more errors these days than would ever have been considered acceptable in years past.

As a Weird Al closet fan, I also enjoyed "Foil" - a take-off on "Royals" by Lorde.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, Dr. Demento and weird aL fan too...