First Kiss - 20 strangers asked to kiss

last reply
36 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That was so unrestrained. Ohh so lovely. I kept on genuinely smiling.

I also feel that as first kiss and with strangers, it went very well.

I like the girl after the kiss looking at the floor and motioning to him saying "what’s your name again?"

Also the first one giggling before kissing.

Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing it Liz, now if I could find someone to first kiss too.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
that was really sweet.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
that looked like so much fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My goodness, that's so erotic...did you see the body language some of them had?? Wow.....speechless.
Lurker
0 likes
I liked it but I thought the music was a bit annoying! The first couple were like... in love! So cute!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by SITTING
I liked it but I thought the music was a bit annoying! The first couple were like... in love! So cute!

Not a fan of the music either, but the body language and tentativeness that developed into full bloom passion in almost every kissing couple definitely had a certain level of endearment and sweetness.

Certainly spontaneous, awkward, funny, and unrestrained and mirrored a lot of the "first kiss" dynamics I'm familiar with.

Definitely an interesting "exercise."

I'd probably be one of the ones laughing awkwardly at the beginning.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I liked that a lot. Very natural. Now I want to be kissed. A stranger or not. sighs
Lurker
0 likes
I remember my first kiss....it is a similar ....)))...I was stupid ...and funny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually had enjoyed sex before I had my first kiss.
My first kiss was a grab and a grope in the dark with a guy who I had no idea was interested in me. I was 12.
My first French kiss was something else again, I was still 12.
My first kiss with a girl at 14 was the beginning of a wonderful bi-sexual life. It just got better afterwards.
Now as an adult I choose my my first kiss with a girl or guy. It is always something special and enjoyable.
I can relate to many of those instances in the video. Nice work.
0 likes
*claps!! That was really cool and sweet >////< I really liked it.

On a weird twist: Have you all heard of "Basorexia? - it is described as a compulsory & irresistible urge to kiss/snog someone... (as in ANYone) on impulsive need.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

On a weird twist: Have you all heard of "Basorexia? - it is described as a compulsory & irresistible urge to kiss/snog someone... (as in ANYone) on impulsive need.

Ahhh, a new word, thank you.

Excellent video thank you

I've often had that urge both with guys and girls. Several times (with girls) it led to something else.With a guy it never happened, afraid I'd embarrass us both or get punched out.

One spontaneous kiss was a surprise to the girl, despite she was "asking for it".
In 1972 at Indiana University I was on my way to class when I passed a black girl wearing a T that said, "Kiss Me, I'm Black".
So I did and it went from surprise to a very nice kiss.
When we finished she told me she'd been wearing the T for over a year and I was the first one to kiss her.
We stayed friends throughout the time we were there, and I kissed her many more times after that.
She had an excellent way of kissing, and we both enjoyed the kissing and hand holding more than going for anything else.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Adorable...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

For the first video it was very sweet I like it and as for yours my baby I remember that video when you first show it to me lol. It was naughty and it was very erotic lol and I like your video baby and I like the first one on top kissing video.
Classified
0 likes
An interesting proposition.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
is it weird that video gave me a hard-on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a cute video. I love the chemistry some of them have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I remember my first kiss....it is a similar ....)))...I was stupid ...and funny

Ha Ha Congrats... in my opinion you had a great first kiss. I would have to use the same words, stupid and funny. I would just add excitement of the unknown.

Although, I'm sure they showed only the best or more appropriate parts; that vid is really some experiment.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the most wonderful vids I've ever seen! It's kinda cute ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loved the first vid...so genuine. Shows how wonderful we can be to each other if we let ourselves.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Cute vid. Well those were the 20 that were successful. Unfortunately for most of us, 20 out of 20 isn't realistic. I wonder how many didn't make the cut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
posed commercial bullshit. anything else?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hahaha.........very funny
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by shuddertouch
posed commercial bullshit. anything else?

They seemed oddly well-matched. So I suppose this is the most objective post on the thread. But most of us enjoy the fantasy of being deceived when it comes to romance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoyed that video, thanks for posting it. And this is the first time I've come across the word, 'Basorexia'.
'I was hot and horny as hell...'
Naked and Sexual (The Fiona Thrust Series, Episode 1)
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
They seemed oddly well-matched. So I suppose this is the most objective post on the thread. But most of us enjoy the fantasy of being deceived when it comes to romance.

Whether the couples were matched in any way or not (the two same sex couples suggest there was indeed some matching), doesn't say anything about them being strangers or not.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strange thing about A first kiss, It's like Forest Gump's Momma's box of chocolate's. You never know what your gonna get. It could be heaven or on the other hand God awful. & unexpected.Or no feeling at all. I have been both disappointed & wonderfully surprised. However as A line in A song I once heard said. " It's better to have loved & lost than to never have loved at all"