Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best flash mob

last reply
18 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Yeah it's from the holidays but watched on another sight pretty cool I thought anyways

“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
I love those. Thanks for that. Can't wait to see on in RL.
Quote by chefkathleen
I love those. Thanks for that. Can't wait to see on in RL.

Anytime. It would be a hell of a thing to see one that good to was amazing how they all sounded together
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Yea. Obviously they're a choir and are used to singing together. Church maybe?
Loved it! Handel's Messiah, one of the greatest works of music ever composed!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Wouldn't ya just shit if you were sitting in the food court and someone broke out into song like that? I can just hear the comments and snickers. I, on the other hand, would be speechless. Yes, it can happen.dTrofjiaFmeewAMX
I'd like to see a flash mob that actually did some flashing!
Buz,

Second that completely!!!
This is MARVELLOUS!!!!!! (Aren't these people brilliant! To do something for No Other Reason than it's beautiful! COOL!!!)
xx SF
The beauty of the moment is breathtaking.
I think I'd have to fight off the urge to regurgitate and leave the area as quickly as effing possible. That's every bit a violation of my reasonable expectation of spacial public privacy...if I'm at a public location and a group of accosting individuals decide to perform for me against my choice.

Hell, I might even light up a cigar and blow some smoke in someone's face if I had a chance, on my way out of the food court.

Fucking rude, stupid shit.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by WellMadeMale
I think I'd have to fight off the urge to regurgitate and leave the area as quickly as effing possible. That's every bit a violation of my reasonable expectation of spacial public privacy...if I'm at a public location and a group of accosting individuals decide to perform for me against my choice.

Hell, I might even light up a cigar and blow some smoke in someone's face if I had a chance, on my way out of the food court.

Fucking rude, stupid shit.

Your the rude, disrespectful and ignorant one but at least when you do it will be in handcuffs having been arrested for smoking in a public place - just what's deserved.....
shows what a new yorker I am, I thought you were posting a video thread about teens beating the shit out of each other I had no idea there was a good connotation to the word.
That was a good one too Rachel. I love the looks on people's faces.

Be nice Jeff. Santa is watching.
Quote by rachelf1992

Your the rude, disrespectful and ignorant one but at least when you do it will be in handcuffs having been arrested for smoking in a public place - just what's deserved.....

Nice to make your acquaintance. I see we've started out on the right footing!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Quote by Ellac
shows what a new yorker I am, I thought you were posting a video thread about teens beating the shit out of each other I had no idea there was a good connotation to the word.

for a second, i thought the same thing especially with the city that I'm from.