0 watchers
0 likes
Clever Gem
0 likes
This is funny, thought i'd share

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ROFL! omg, i LOVE it!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Clever Gem
0 likes
It was reminiscent of the lush you tube video I thought!

Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely hilarious shall blush the next time eat a Cadbury egg!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just flat out great!!
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Lurker
0 likes
excellent!!! Lol x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Coquette Roguette
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes
Don't know if I can ever eat a cadbury egg again!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
It was reminiscent of the lush you tube video I thought!

That's immediately what I thought of!

Considering we have 160,000 members, I'm a little disappointed at how few views and comments that video of ours has received, I think it's excellent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Considering we have 160,000 members, I'm a little disappointed at how few views and comments that video of ours has received, I think it's excellent.

I always thought it was excellent. It deliver the message, like it should.. with a smile. The viewing is probably low considering the members count, but it’s not targeted to members right? Yes, just as a curiosity it should have had more views.

A button on the LS home page (it was there?) could make a huge difference and probably it would be shared more.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

That's immediately what I thought of!

I didn't know it existed until now.

Can it be added to the home page for anyone 'dropping by'?

Both are excellent