Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Most Depressing Thread Ever: Laundry!

last reply
83 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

THREE LOADS A DAY!?
At least three, every single day. I have never had a washer or dryer that lasted more than a few years here.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

THREE LOADS A DAY!?

I have 2 girls, and my Dad living with us, and we only wash once a week. And by "we" I mean my eldest daughter. Admittedly it takes a couple days. I don't touch it.

That's because you're a fucking hippie. And P may be OCD. I got other shit to do lol
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by patokl
At least three, every single day. I have never had a washer or dryer that lasted more than a few years here.

When you coming to do mine? I've got 6 loads just for you
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

That's because you're a fucking hippie. And P may be OCD. I got other shit to do lol

Yeah, like Whine About It, dah!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make sure that, like this woman, you do all your clothes at the same time smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

When you coming to do mine? I've got 6 loads just for you
I'll do yours anytime.... oh, wait... you meant the laundry... Okay. bring it here, I'll wash it, iron it (if necessary) and fold it for you

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy doing laundry. I only wear blk clothes and lingerie.

Everything is washed inside out in cold/cold setting.

WOOLITE DARKS detergent.

No fabric softer--that kills the color.

Air dry

And iron in cool setting.

If it states to dry clean--choose to hand wash garment. Don't be lazy.
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by Penyan76

Yeah, like Whine About It, dah!!

Exactly!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
lol i'm an oddball that actually enjoys doing it! i love the whole ritual of separating clothes and gathering the necessary items for each load.

This begs the question: are you single?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of my clothing is washed on cold and dried on medium or low. I use lavender castile soap (a little goes a long ways and I like the smell). I make my own stain remover (2 parts baking soda, 1 part hydrogen peroxide, 1 part Dawn), which I actually just add a few drops to when I do whites (I feel like just wearing them makes them a slight bit discolored).
English Gentleman
0 likes
all jeans wash inside out to stop the colour running
all dress shirts wash together, without anything else. (not even other whites.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Clothes are sorted, washed, dried and folded by color. My work shirts are sent out to be laundered, ironed and hung (my big treat to myself when I made a better income - I was sick and tired of ironing).
0 likes
Quote by patokl

Three boys, two Great Pyrenees and a very fat indoor-only white Turkish Angora cat means at least three loads a day. I can do six on a day off and it's not a thing.

FTR I love my Kenmore top-loading HE washer, it has six zillion options but almost everything gets hot/warm/extra rinse. Also Tide pods and StainPacs and did I mention Gain Unstoppables?
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Three boys, two Great Pyrenees and a very fat indoor-only white Turkish Angora cat means at least three loads a day. I can do six on a day off and it's not a thing.

FTR I love my Kenmore top-loading HE washer, it has six zillion options but almost everything gets hot/warm/extra rinse. Also Tide pods and StainPacs and did I mention Gain Unstoppables?
Five boys, three girls and two dogs here, and a simple front loader.

Site administrator
0 likes
Well I do mine and my lodgers (female 28). Determining whose undies are whose can be a challenge.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Well I do mine and my lodgers (female 28). Determining whose undies are whose can be a challenge.

Steals your coffee

I have my own and 2 children. I use Persil non bio... I don't bother with Lenor or anything like that... I tumble dry most things after so that it won't require ironing because I am terrible at ironing

I make my children fold the washing after because that is the part that I hate doing the most.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I make my children fold the washing after because that is the part that I hate doing the most.

Conquering Mount Foldmore is my least favourite household task. Oh, maybe mopping. Still, I should teach my children, my 8yo does the sock sorting for me, but I think my slight OCD might otherwise set in
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I am weird about the dryer - when I put in a dryer load, I go back every few minutes to take things out so they are not in the dryer too long - especially more delicate things. It gets exhausting.

And then I iron all my sheets and pillow cases, because I hate when they are wrinkled.

Growing up, my mom ironed everything -- even pajamas, and including sheets and pillow cases. Not socks or underwear though. I guess I come by it honestly.
Troublemaker
0 likes
I got a maid. She hates doing laundry too. So we just fuck on the washing machine.