Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you tell?

last reply
19 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Kimasa’s post ‘Have you ever…’ in Ask the Gals, got me thinking…

There have been times when we’ve ‘got to the bedroom’ and as lower garments have been removed, the smell is enough to tell you there’s something that’s not going to be happening. Fortunately it’s never been bad enough to ruin the evening, but something has quietly been taken ‘off the menu’.

If this has happened to you (boys or girls; this can happen both ways!), do you tell? Before or after? In the unlikely event it’s you putting your partner off, would you want to be told?

Almost a follow on question, does it make any difference if it’s a new partner or someone you’re with regularly?
It's happened occasionally with both first time encounters and regular partners.

New Partner - don't tell, put up with it but ya, certain thing I was thinking of doing just don't happen.

Regular Partner - let her know it's a little...wuff...leads to us in the shower and sometimes not making it back to the bed

Being told - never by a new partner, but my GF's and wife have occasionally told me that I need to wash up a bit - same result as previous
Quite honestly this has never happened to me ; I think that anyone who just cares a little about his/her personal hygiene won't smell just by removing his/her underwear. If you put your nose "up there" maybe, but then again...

You're question is not quite clear. What do you imply by "something off the menu"? No anal? No sex at all?

If it was a long term partner I'd most probably tell her and joke about it. Like I said it never happened to me, so if it did happen it would most probably have been caused by some random bad luck.

For a very first partner, I don't know what I'd do. For sure my opinion about her would be quite negative, since for the first time I'd "smell her" she would give quite a bad impression. I'd probably offer a shower... and might have sex but never call her up again. It depends on the girl in general I guess.
Quote by SereneProdigy
You're question is not quite clear. What do you imply by "something off the menu"? No anal? No sex at all?

I was thinking oral, but it's personal preference.
Quote by pandadreams

I was thinking oral, but it's personal preference.

Now it makes more sense, lol. The way you described it in your original post seemed to imply that something was smelling even from a distance just by having the underwears removed. Thus I thought the odor was coming from the butt.

Of course it can happen that a lady is not always as fresh as it should. What I'd do is go straight for penetration, and if they seem to notice my 'worries' I'd generally tell them in a comforting manner, especially for long term partners. I can still give a quick kiss or a few licks down there, but won't provide the whole oral deal.

I really don't mind accepting and dealing with some 'natural inconveniences', as long as my partner does the same and accepts that I have my natural hygienic preferences too.
I would tell, its only fair
I would definitely tell ...... but in a nice way maybe even tell him to let me help clean in the shower.... ;)
https://+loves+you&client=firefox-a&hs=9TF&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ikUHVNPqEISvggS9uIH4Bw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=471#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=WyqRqM9K0SjV4M%253A%3BcPR8XWxBWCQ5zM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi15.photobucket.com%252Falbums%252Fa382%252F847362%252Fannieglitterhalologo.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmissannieangel.blogspot.com%252F%3B564%3B69
I would definitely tell ...... but in a nice way maybe even tell him to let me help clean in the shower.... ;)
https://+loves+you&client=firefox-a&hs=9TF&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ikUHVNPqEISvggS9uIH4Bw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=471#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=WyqRqM9K0SjV4M%253A%3BcPR8XWxBWCQ5zM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fi15.photobucket.com%252Falbums%252Fa382%252F847362%252Fannieglitterhalologo.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fmissannieangel.blogspot.com%252F%3B564%3B69
Mmm.

Tough one. I doubt I'd ever have that problem with a girl, but I believe you can approach it covertly by suggesting foreplay in the shower to get hot and ready.

Honestly, we are "animals" in a way. We're all going to smell not so great depending on circumstances.

But I imagine if you wash well on a daily basis and use your deodorant, you shouldn't worry unless you really have something going on that requires a visit to the doctor.

I mean, a one time thing shouldn't be a problem.

We can't be expecting sex 24/7 and keeping ourselves prim, proper, and ULTRA clean for sex at any moment. Good god, we DO have lives outside of the bedroom.

If it happens on more than one occasion, yea. I'd say something. Mainly because there might be a health issue that needs to be addressed.
Quote by MadMartigan
Mmm.

Tough one. I doubt I'd ever have that problem with a girl, but I believe you can approach it covertly by suggesting foreplay in the shower to get hot and ready.

Honestly, we are "animals" in a way. We're all going to smell not so great depending on circumstances.

But I imagine if you wash well on a daily basis and use your deodorant, you shouldn't worry unless you really have something going on that requires a visit to the doctor.

I mean, a one time thing shouldn't be a problem.

We can't be expecting sex 24/7 and keeping ourselves prim, proper, and ULTRA clean for sex at any moment. Good god, we DO have lives outside of the bedroom.

If it happens on more than one occasion, yea. I'd say something. Mainly because there might be a health issue that needs to be addressed.

We do? No one told me. That explains a lot. Bloody hell.
I've read a few ladies here on Lush talking about guys that stunk. They've gone down on a man before and he smelled like ass. I can imagine that would be a turn off and oral would definitely be off the table. Did they tell him, that I don't know.

As for me, I've had a smelly situation once. It was with someone I knew from work, we'd flirted for weeks before we finally found ourselves alone in my office. We were fooling around and I got my hand inside her pants and was playing there. When I removed my hand to push her pants down, the smell was absolutely horrendous. I wasn't smelling pussy. Or long day at work pussy mixed with sweat or whatever. It was sick pussy. Foul pussy. I wasn't mean or ugly but suddenly I found that I'd lost track of time and I needed to go. NOW. My fingers smelled of it and I washed and washed. Finally had to use car garage Orange pumice soap just to wash it off. Blech.

We remained friendly after that day, flirted and all but luckily we never managed to find ourselves alone again. I made sure of that.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Quote by lafayettemister
I got my hand inside her pants and was playing there. When I removed my hand to push her pants down, the smell was absolutely horrendous. I wasn't smelling pussy. Or long day at work pussy mixed with sweat or whatever. It was sick pussy. Foul pussy. I wasn't mean or ugly but suddenly I found that I'd lost track of time and I needed to go. NOW. My fingers smelled of it and I washed and washed. Finally had to use car garage Orange pumice soap just to wash it off. Blech.

We remained friendly after that day, flirted and all but luckily we never managed to find ourselves alone again. I made sure of that.

How do women NOT go to the doctors??? The health of a woman's reproduction organs (pussy) is just as important as breasts, teeth (oral hygiene), eye care, etc.

Women can regularly get yeast infections without having a partner .... easy to control if you know what's happening. A really sick foul smell is a sign of something serious.

As many of said, end of the day, both parties can smell a little funky from sweat, etc ...... but honestly, once a little wash up has been done, it should NEVER smell foul - NEVER!! That's a sign, you need to see a doctor RIGHT AWAY!!

(LM .... so she's still alive and not sick??)
Quote by PersonalAssistant

How do women NOT go to the doctors??? The health of a woman's reproduction organs (pussy) is just as important as breasts, teeth (oral hygiene), eye care, etc.

Women can regularly get yeast infections without having a partner .... easy to control if you know what's happening. A really sick foul smell is a sign of something serious.

As many of said, end of the day, both parties can smell a little funky from sweat, etc ...... but honestly, once a little wash up has been done, it should NEVER smell foul - NEVER!! That's a sign, you need to see a doctor RIGHT AWAY!!

(LM .... so she's still alive and not sick??)

If that was a yeast infection, she had the whole bakery between her legs.

She's still alive, very attractive woman too. Hopefully whatever was happening has been fixed, but I don't want to chance it again. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Quote by Robz17
I would tell, its only fair

As cruel as it may be you would be doing Him/Her a favor with the mention. It might ruin your chances for a quicky or even a future relationship. But whomever has the smelly problem, they will be more aware of it for future encounters.

I would be absolutely horrified to be told that I smell bad. There wouldn't be a cave deep enough, but one thing is for sure it wouldn't happen a second time.

I wish I had the words you could use to tell her.

As a side mention, If this person seems like a jumper then how you handled it was probably the best solution.
If you are the reason for the dirty, then you better not complain ;)
Quote by lafayettemister

If that was a yeast infection, she had the whole bakery between her legs.

She's still alive, very attractive woman too. Hopefully whatever was happening has been fixed, but I don't want to chance it again. lol

Omggg!!
Okay 1.) That sounds really, really bad.

They make so many things I see ads for everyday and I would be surprised this would happen, but if it just did then, I guess I would have to think about if it was a hygiene issue or if it had been a really day or what... becuase that isn't appealing, of course.

2.) This has not ever happened to me that I know of.

Now if it happened and was the person I was with ~
If I was with someone for the first time, that might be a dealbreaker. (Not JUST oral) but this is a first and I want things to be right and not a bad memory.
If I was INLOVE and in a relationship and it is the first time, I would simply take by hand - lead to shower and scrub-scrub fun and do whatever I could to help. I would not say anything probably and if I did it would be loving, but I would make sure everything worked out for BOTH of us.

If it was MY MAN, I would just take care of it, much as the same above.
No oral unless things are clean and all that smell good or fresh sex hormone smell.
Otherwise I LIKE taking showers with my guy AND I know he is a very clean person, so I would know it isn't anything serious, just sweat from whatever.

I had a "personal" friend a while ago that was a runner... On the advice of her Dr. she went on a regimen of cod liver oil pills and cale to maintain her levels of something or other... After a few days, shower or not, I couldn't take the odor enough to go south on her. It was tough for me to do but I finally had to say something to her. She had no idea and thanked me profusely for letting her know because she takes the subway everyday and it's usually packed and in close quarters.

Needless to say, she went against the advice of her Dr.!!!!!
Flash a Trucker... It's appreciated!!

Read my latest story at; http://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-weekend-at-the-cottage-part-1.aspx
One of my favourite foreplays is bathing together...
One of my favourite foreplays is bathing together...