Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What was your worst swinging experience?

last reply
27 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What was your worst swinging experience? I would like to hear some of the worst case experiences. Thanks

LOL, ok, perhaps I should have been more specific!! What are some of your worst sexual swinging experiences??
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
It's not my experience, as I've never done it before. But I heard a story of someone who went to a very unorganized swinger party, and one of the couples had Mexican right before...and they both tried anal play for the first time. Interpret that as you will. Oh...and the home had light colored carpeting.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a (can't say the age as it's against Lush rules), I was swinging really high. When I got to the top, I jumped off the swing like all my friends were doing. I'd done it several times myself. But I messed up somehow and landed wrong. Scraped my knee up pretty bad. All in all, not too bad.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
When I was a (can't say the age as it's against Lush rules), I was swinging really high. When I got to the top, I jumped off the swing like all my friends were doing. I'd done it several times myself. But I messed up somehow and landed wrong. Scraped my knee up pretty bad. All in all, not too bad.

You got off lightly, my swinging was hardcore! The swing went all the way over, 360 degree style. I flew off landed face down in the dirt. It hurt so bad, knocked the wind out of me, I don't recommend it without protection.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
It's not my experience, as I've never done it before. But I heard a story of someone who went to a very unorganized swinger party, and one of the couples had Mexican right before...and they both tried anal play for the first time. Interpret that as you will. Oh...and the home had light colored carpeting.

I think I've just gagged...repeatedly, with choking, after reading that.O6PPEJ0B8VLMiO3p
Head Nurse
0 likes
I made a swing in my parents barn from twine string. All was well, I was enjoying myself as I rocked back and forth from the barn beam. If I had been using new twine to make my swing all would have been well. Alas I used the half rotted stuff from the barn floor, and when it broke, I crashed to the floor.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
We turned up to meet a new couple only to find that both of them must of weighed in about the same size as a cheiftan tank. Instead of both being slim, needless to say we didn't stay long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not mine, but my second wife's:

She was much too young to be on Lush, and followed her older brother up Kennison Mountain to the swinging vine. After he and all his friends got tired, she tried it. Got on the vine and swung way,way out over the cliff edge. But then the vine just went back in toward the tree and stopped. She was too short to reach the trunk with her little legs, and just hung there. Finally, her hands got tired, and she fell about thirty feet down to the mountainside, and rolled another fifty feet or so, before she could stop herself. She was banged up, and went crying home with both hands and both knees pretty badly skinned up, and a rip in her new overalls. When she got home, her mother spanked her for ripping her new overalls, because they were supposed to last all Summer. (That had to have been before she got polio. She caught polio the year the Saulk vaccine came out, which was, I think about 1957.)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
We attended a meet and greet at a hotel with other friends and a few guests. After a couple hours in the lounge, we all sprung for a connecting room. Once in the room, I had sex with a new gal with whom I played under the table with in the lounge. Not long after we finished, I hear my wife loudly cursing a guy. Once I was on my feet, I noticed white powder/straws on the table. I told her to get dressed and we split. With the security, I knew the party in the room was way too loud and my wife's loud cursing didn't help. I also knew if we drove away, security would call police and get us for DUI. We got another room. As we were paying for the room, the clerk at the desk was taking calls about the loud party going on the second floor, from where we just came! We got in the room, she said the guy kept deep throat fucking her, she'll go deep, don't pound her face while she does it. Anyway, next morning we stayed until checkout time. We noticed our friends cars still in the parking lot. Did they pay for another night? Later that evening, the phone rang, was her girlfriend, saying the police showed up and all went to jail. Turned out there was several bags of candy around, if that didn't work, disturbing the piece did! Wow, we got lucky on that one.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Haven't had any really awful ones, just a couple times when we swapped with the couple cuz the girl was gorgeous, but the guy was older and not my type at all. David and I both wanted the girl, but I had to put up with fucking the guy to get her. Another time, we swapped with a really hot couple, but the guy couldn't get it up, and he was completely mortified. I tried everything but it just got worse, so we just watched our partners fuck each other while Mr. Limpdick went down on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On more than one occasion we've met couples and found that one or the other really didn't want to swap. Couple of times minds changed and it worked out ok, others it didn't go anywhere.
Lurker
0 likes
Fell off a backyard swing when I was 6 and got hit by the swing when it came back down. Oh, wait.....THAT kind of swinging? Nope, never have done it...yet.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
We met a couple once that started with a meal in a posh restaurant. He was an arse, and kept ordering the waitress around. We felt very uncomfortable. She was absolutely gorgeous and really good fun afterwards as well as before. But, yes, he was labelled an arse.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Circa 1980. Was suposed to be a foursome. We'd played with the lady before, but ignored the problem warnings. She & her male friend showed up hammered on PcP. He was near uncoordinated & incoherent, she soon was near unconscious. They lay around half naked & eventually passed out. My gf & I experimented with a few things we'd not tried before, and kicked the other two out in the morning.

On another occasion in the same era a ladies my buddy & I had designs on passed out drunk. He & I decided to JO together a spew our fluids over his nominal gf. We left them a sticky mess.

More recently a couple years ago I met a pair of women for a fmf. They were unengaged, untalkative, and acted like they were paying me by the hour. As soon as one of the ladies & I orgasmed it was over. The others role seem to have been to fluff me briefly.

Those were the worse. Generally less than average experiences involved drugs and/or alcohol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Haven't had any really awful ones, just a couple times when we swapped with the couple cuz the girl was gorgeous, but the guy was older and not my type at all. David and I both wanted the girl, but I had to put up with fucking the guy to get her. Another time, we swapped with a really hot couple, but the guy couldn't get it up, and he was completely mortified. I tried everything but it just got worse, so we just watched our partners fuck each other while Mr. Limpdick went down on me.

This is an experience I've heard of from others and we worry about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by macnwny

This is an experience I've heard of from others and we worry about.

If you worry about every experience no being perfect, you are most likely going to miss out on even those that would have been. People are human (most anyway) and things are going to come up (or not) from time to time. You might be the one to falter next time. Select playmates wisely and deal with them honestly.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563

If you worry about every experience no being perfect, you are most likely going to miss out on even those that would have been. People are human (most anyway) and things are going to come up (or not) from time to time. You might be the one to falter next time. Select playmates wisely and deal with them honestly.

I take your point, a lot of pressure that the first time goes well if not I doubt I will be able to convince her to try a second time. But yeah, nothing ventured nothing gained, I need to be more optimistic.
Ungovernable
0 likes
The seat wasn't properly sanded and I got a sliver in my butt.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush
The seat wasn't properly sanded and I got a sliver in my butt.

It wasn't the swing, but the sliding board attached to the swing set, and l split my head open and got several stitches.
Lurker
0 likes
The vine broke and I hit a tree.
0 likes
Haven't had a bad experience as I haven't been to a swingers party.
I don't want to attend one either, unless it's only elitist latex kinksters.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by Buz

It wasn't the swing, but the sliding board attached to the swing set, and l split my head open and got several stitches.

Ouch!

Hm, that explains the white cowboy hat in the other thread...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing near as bad as what I have read... Met a couple and we all had great fun the gals clicked and had a awesome bi experience and afterwards we all talked and agreed to meet again. The next morning they texted that "we weren't what they were looking for " Geez really ?? After you test drove us yeah right
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The test drive really is the most important part...

Your mileage may vary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We've had a few of experiences where we've gone along to meet another couple and felt that the woman was being a little bit pressured. If we get that feeling we make our excuses and leave. On another occasion the man from the other couple started drinking way too much and forgot his manners. That evening ended quicker that he expected.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Pegasus4
We've had a few of experiences where we've gone along to meet another couple and felt that the woman was being a little bit pressured. If we get that feeling we make our excuses and leave. On another occasion the man from the other couple started drinking way too much and forgot his manners. That evening ended quicker that he expected.

This happened to us once too. We could tell the guy was really dragging his girlfriend into a swap when she wasn't ready. We cut the evening short before anything happened, just to give his girlfriend an out, but he kept contacting us on his own afterwards, begging to fuck me without his girlfriend along. He even showed up at our door one evening without her, hoping I would relent. We fed him and sent him on his way, after explaining to him that nothing was going to happen unless his girlfriend was involved and consented, but later the girlfriend called and accused me of sleeping with him behind her back. I had to practically sign an affidavit that nothing happened between us, even though she knew how much her boyfriend wanted me. We heard they broke up shortly thereafter.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Oh, that's easy, I once swung from a tree branch, and it broke. I fell on my arse and it hurt like hell !
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have left early from meets where we have felt that one of the partners is being pressurised into swinging and that includes both male and females. We have also walked out of meets when somebody gets too drunk to be fully aware of what they are doing.

The funniest experience was when we were invited to a house party, the rest of the guest obviously met regularly and we were the new meat so to speak. We had both dressed to impress, and were directed into the conservatory where the other guest had already assembled. We were confronted by what I later likened to an old people home. There were lots of couples sat in individual arms chairs, which they filled, spilled out of, not one of them was under the age of 60 and some looked a lot older, we were clearly the youngest there by about 20 years. They were either naked or dressed in jogging bottoms and sweatshirts and the male guys clearly had designs on my wife from the moment she walked into the room. She took one look at the other guest and gave me the signal that she wanted to leave at the earliest opportunity. We left after about an hour and my wife had resisted all attempts to get her to go into the hot tub.