taste of cum

last reply
38 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Men or ladies, who likes the taste of cum ? How long did it take you to like it? Feel free to elaborate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its one of the nastiest tastes around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it. Whether it's hers or mine (or both mixed together after I've cum inside her).
Lurker
0 likes
Love taste of female cum!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hate it with a passion! What pisses me off more is when some guys EXPECT us ladies to swallow it, but aren't willing to try it themselves to understand why some of us don't want to swallow. It's so vile and makes me want to throw up haha.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the person, everyone's would taste different. My ex's tasted wierd, my current girlfriend tastes quite nice, and my own...well I'll say I never expect to have mine tasted or swallowed, when my girlfriend said she'd tasted mine after we played (i had a feeling she had) she said it was nice, yet when I tried my own a few years ago it tasted wierd.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I tasted my own, and I truly believe that most people do not really LOVE the taste.

Like come on, its gross. Chocolate is waaaaaaaaaaaaaayy better.

I think people feel that others will think more of them, if they say they LOVE cum.

I also find the texture weird.

But for those of ya who like it, gooble it up lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Male cum: bleck. Awful stuff. Female cum: great while going down, but it's not like I'd buy a six pack of it for drinking after work. In the moment its awesome.

And the two times a guy came in my mouth I spit it out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do like cum from either sex. I don't remember finding it objectionable even in my earliest days. So I must have like it OK
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just on the taste of cum, I was told pineapple or pineapple juice can make cum taste different. Has anyone tried and if so what was the result.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ladyjoanne1
Its one of the nastiest tastes around.

Lurker
0 likes
It's certainly not as I expected it to taste, I was pleasantly surprised.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curiosity72
Just on the taste of cum, I was told pineapple or pineapple juice can make cum taste different. Has anyone tried and if so what was the result.

Pre cum is salty, it's how the body neutralises the acid in urine which could kill off the sperm. Cum is made up of three parts: sperm 2-5%, prostate fluid 25-30% and seminal fluid 65-70%.
The prostate fluid is rich mineral salts and the seminal fluid is rich in sugars hence the sweet and salty taste. Eating pineapple or other sweet fruits will make your urine sweet but the sugar in the seminal fluid is produced by the seminal vesicles and the amount of fluid that they produce is the key.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never really tasted my own. But I did go down on a woman once after we did almost eveything imaginable. It was bearable.Womens cum? It depends. That's an individual thing. Some are quite tasty while others are off tasting. Sort of like bad meat or something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the taste of both. I didn't like the taste of a man's cum at first, but then started tasting my own and became to like it. Even more that the "taste" I love the eroticness of it all. A woman's creampie after licking her to completion or a man shooting his cum in my mouth or on my face. Mmmmm...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I confess that ive always loved the taste of freshly made honey and cant get enough !!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 2706ali
I confess that ive always loved the taste of freshly made honey and cant get enough !!!!

Always loved that song: A TASTE OF HONEY

OH YOU SAID CUM . . .

(still feeling weird)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap
Men or ladies, who likes the taste of cum ? How long did it take you to like it? Feel free to elaborate.

I started to like it when I was 37. He was 22 and both his cock and what flowed from it tasted very good to me. I've been with about ten guys in the 16 years since, and only two of those really tasted great to me. I think it's more the particular man, not the taste of come in general.

I've been with my first woman these past 7 months, and I love her girl-come too. I'm sure it's her, not women in general, because my own girl-come doesn't taste particularly great to me (not that it tastes bad, but it's my own, not particularly special to me)...lucky for me, she loves how I taste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The taste of cum is not palatable to some for a number of reasons and understandably so, but for me it's an acquired taste that is simply amazing. It really depends upon my mood, the atmosphere, my lover, the emotional feelings we have for each other and the erotic sexual intensity we're both trying to create for each other. For me it's part of a culmination of an entire erotic sensual experience that involves the touch, taste and ingestion of cum from both of us. The texture and temperature of cum is an intriguing factor in this hot blissful experience of tasting cum. I love to explore the multiple textures of cum, both creamy and sheer while feeling the elasticity of it between my index finger and thumb. I like the way it glistens on my lover's face when the lights are off or puddles on the outside crotch of my panties. Now the temperature is another factor because the warmth I feel as it, rolls down the caramel skin on my ass or wells up in the cup of my inward navel. Sometimes it acts as a nourishing moisturizer on top of my hard large dark nipples or explodes against the walls inside my throbbing pussy and gently bathes the back of my throat which is simply breathtaking. So I guess by now you can tell I like the taste of cum.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the taste of a woman.. I've loved it since the first time I went down on a girl.
0 likes
I love it--always have--whether a man's or a woman's.
Lurker
0 likes
Its doesnt have very pleasant taste. Have tasted only my own but still curious to let someone cum in my mouth..
0 likes
I can't remember not liking the taste of cum...sure, it varies in palatability, based on diet and hydration levels, but if you find yourself with a cock in your mouth and you don't want to taste his cum, take him as deep as possible into your throat; when he does cum, it'll go straight down your throat and not linger on your tastebuds.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When a women cums on my cock ill go down on her just to taste it. When she cums im my mouth I dont want to stop until she cums again.
0 likes
I do not remember ever not liking it. I have only had salty or sweet or a combination... and since I like BOTH things and both combined, that has never been any problem. (I know a lot has to do with the person's diet...) I have always swallowed and I would not do anything else.

I also like raw oysters and I CHEW ('oysters, not the man! Well - maybe I savor and maybe I bite a lil, if in the mood and wanted!) ... some people do not like oysters or sushi and things I like. I LOVE the taste and I crave it! (Same with cum) ~ I like precum too. It is very pleasant.

I have not encountered bitter or anything bad- so no bad experience to speak of.

Now I think when "I" squirt or gush (prior to cumming) ~ that is a different story. I think the normal tatse is good and the cum is sweet... overall a little sweet, but whatever difference in squirting and gushing I honestly do not care for. It is not bad, but I just do not like as well. I am not into my own stuff, but I do know taste and things. My bf is big on oral sex, especially for giving to me (like I am giving to him)... "69" is one of our fav postions... but each of us stick to drinking or nomming on the other person.

I enjoy very much.
Lurker
0 likes
i don't mind it, i don't love or hate it, but i do like to swallow and play with it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I happen to love it when it's mixed with a healthy dose of pussy juice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The taste of a man or a female itself doesn't really do many thing for me. Seeing my partner enjoy the act or excite them is what does it for me. I don't dislike it and I don't adore it. I just like to please and be pleased.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a man and I don't mind the taste of cum, it's obviously not a taste I would crave after like houmous but the act of licking it off my fingers or cumming over my own face when I masturbate (in certain positions) is a great turn on and when I'm masturbating, the thought of doing so often takes me to the point of climax.

As a bisexual, on the (rare) occasions I get the chance to suck a cock, I will always try and swallow but this is more to pleasure the receiver rather than a need on my part.