Songs that make you horny?

last reply
129 replies
11.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Does anyone else have certain songs that turn them on immediately?

It could be because of the lyrics or due to memories of a sexy encounter when listening to it or any reason you have.

Just wondered really...it's late and I'm bored lol.

Mine are, Rihanna's "Skin" and Eminem's "So Bad" just because of the songs themselves, I'm sure there are more I'll think of.

I'd be interested to hear about yours!
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Lurker
0 likes
Lol; most of Trey Songz stuff (I wonder why?) Lol

"Rock The Boat" - Aaliyah

"Rock With You", "The Lady In My Life", and "Break of Dawn" - Michael Jackson

"Between The Sheets" - The Isley Brothers
Lurker
0 likes
I like the question, but I can really only think of one song that gets me up and running every time. "Love on a Real Train" by Tangerine Dream. I'm sure it's the movie soundtrack that it was from and a memorable night with the window open spent in the dorm with my college girlfriend. Mmmm, good stufs.
Lurker
0 likes
'I've Been Loving You Too Long' Ike & Tina Turner (where she slurps over a microphone)
Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata (3rd movement)
'Put It Where You Want It' Jazz Crusaders
Lurker
0 likes
My top 3 horny songs are tied to former girlfriends - and they are varied lol:

Jethro Tull "Aqualung" - my college GF was into them big time so when I hear them - I think of her - and everything else

Blind Melon "No Rain" - girl I dated briefly- was song on when we first had sex (and no she was not wearing a Bumblebee costume)

Tom Cochrane "Life is a highway - another girl I dated briefly - it was our song based on where we both were in life
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I've been feeling these oldies lately and they do get me going; although, they do tend to make me want to take a little more control and tease.

"You Love Me" by Jill Scott
"Say Yes" by Floetry
"He Is" by Heather Headley
(She sings a beautiful song called "The Prayer" with Andrea Bocelli too if you are looking for romance)

and this (I don't know why, but my love has a copy with a strong base beat, extended...)

"Retrograde" by James Blake

Always...I'll drop my panties every time for this

"Dune Moss" by Zucherro and Miles Davis

I'm weird...
? A True Story ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm going to have to work my way through these I think, it's very interesting what music can do to you!
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
0 likes
"The Power of Love" - Jennifer Rush (though any of the various covers will do, I still prefer the original) - cheesy a bit but also quite a powerful little love ballad

"Afternoon Delight" - Starland Vocal Band - also a bit cheesy but a light, playful tune that captures the idea of having a bit of "Afternoon Delight" rather nicely
Lurker
0 likes
something with that heavy bass line that really throbs. It seems to resonate deep down until I actually start to get wet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Miracles" by Jefferson Starship, "Love to love you, baby (the long, "orgasm" version) " by Donna Summer. "You make me high" by Toni Braxton. "You can leave your hat on" by Randy Newman. "Besame Mucho" by Andrea Bocelli, "Strokin'" by Clarence Carter
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
I totally agree with billybroadband on these two:
'Miracles "- Jefferson Starship
'You Can Leave Your Hat On' - Randy Newman
Plus:
'I've Been Loving You Too Long' Ike & Tina Turner (where she slurps over a microphone)
Otis Redding version of same song
Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata (3rd movement)
'Put It Where You Want It' Jazz Crusaders
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For some reason...Purple Rain... one of the best guitar solos of the 80's... You can pretty much get horny to anything Prince puts out...

I had a girlfriend who always wanted to have sex with Pink Floyd playing in the background...Huge fan ever since...
Lurker
0 likes
That's a hard one! For me, it's probably not the song, but what the song is associated to... like the one that was playing when you realized you were in love, or what was on during an intense sexual moment. That sort of thing. I will post something more when I hear a song that pushes my good buttons!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by avrgblkgrl
I've been feeling these oldies lately and they do get me going; although, they do tend to make me want to take a little more control and tease.

"You Love Me" by Jill Scott
"Say Yes" by Floetry

"He Is" by Heather Headley
(She sings a beautiful song called "The Prayer" with Andrea Bocelli too if you are looking for romance)

and this (I don't know why, but my love has a copy with a strong base beat, extended...)

"Retrograde" by James Blake

Always...I'll drop my panties every time for this

"Dune Moss" by Zucherro and Miles Davis

I'm weird...

YES! The songs in bold are the two songs I was going to say before I read your post.
Also, Prince's International Lover and If I Was Your Girlfriend (also, the TLC version is really hot, too)
And D'Angelo's Untitled (How Does it Feel) (yum!)

Check out my newest story, Penalty of Love

Penalty of Love

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Oh YES!!!

How Does It Feel by D'Angelo

How could I have forgotten about that one MissLuv
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
Moondance by Van Morrison
Lurker
0 likes
Superman - eminem
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Darkling Nikki and Do Me Baby by Prince. Every fucking time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wow! Now I feel weird, I am a country music kinda gal and those slow songs from the 80s or 90s do it for me. Songs like: Slow hands by Conway Twitty. Then again there is Tonight (I'm Fucking You) by Enrique Iglesias. Guess it depends on my mood.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Call My Name - Prince
Chocolate Legs - Eric Benet
Any Time Any Place - Janet Jackson
Anything - Jaheim
Honey Molasses - Jill Scott
Any old school Luther Vandross will do it.
Share My Life - Kem
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Crazy for You-Madonna
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Future Sex/LoveSounds - Justin Timberlake

Talk about a song that turns me into an instant dirty, bad girl. Damn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by canadian_milf
Madness - The Muse

Such a good song, but I prefer other people's covers than The Muse's version.

"Trumpets" by Jason Derulo would be mine.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
these days ANYTHING by the weeknd

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to enjoy giving this one some serious thought but the first ones to come to mind:

Pussy Cat Dolls - "Buttons"
Miley Cyrus - "Wrecking Ball (Caked Up remix)"
Eve - "Let Me Blow Your Mind"
Lenny Kravitz - "American Woman"
Liz Phair - "H.W.C."
Ke$ha - "We R Who We R"

This is a tough one because certain songs are either sexy through the lyrics, their delivery, their sound, or are sexy because of associations I have with them (e.g. remembering a place and a person from a time I listened to it). It's certainly fun to think about though.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I don't think a song alone has ever made me horny. However there is a couple songs that make me think of certain events, that make me horny. "The Dance" by Garth Brooks, I sang it the night I met my first wife. Although we didn't have sex that night, it was considered our song, and was playing the first time we did. "The Touch" by Alabama, I sang the day I met the girl that I lost my virginity to. "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not the song its the company I keep when its playing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Time is running out" by Muse. Actually most Muse songs are sexy. mObscene by Marilyn Manson is also a good one.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"