Sober sex and Lush browsing

last reply
26 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Ungovernable
0 likes
Wondering who else here enjoys all sober sex, and talking with others on Lush, without having to get high first?

(cricket machine on standby)
Lurker
0 likes
I don't drink or take any sort of recreational drugs, so I'm always sober, although I do allow myself a couple of paracetamol in advance if I know that it's going to be a particularly heavy session.

Sober sex (sex where both of you know that the choices you have made were made because you wanted to, not because you lacked the inhibitions because your senses were dulled) rocks smile
English Gentleman
0 likes
lol. i seem to be sober most of the time i have sex, (i think) and generally im not high when i come on lush too.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian
I don't drink or take any sort of recreational drugs, so I'm always sober, although I do allow myself a couple of paracetamol in advance if I know that it's going to be a particularly heavy session.

Sober sex (sex where both of you know that the choices you have made were made because you wanted to, not because you lacked the inhibitions because your senses were dulled) rocks smile

I learn something new every time here (had to look up paracetamol) and hadn't considered the painkiller angle, at least for certain types of activity.

Not only does sober sex rock, you can remember how good it was afterward!
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by SeanR83
lol. i seem to be sober most of the time i have sex, (i think) and generally im not high when i come on lush too.

"seem"? "generally"? Ok, benefit of the doubt, so that brings the total to three, haha.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Alcohol is the only drug I use every now and then, and even that is quite rare actually.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to keep all things sexual, sober. Whether the real thing, an intimate conversation, or even just some time spent browsing adult videos, I find that the experience is more enjoyable the less crowded my body and mind is from outside influence. Alcohol and the like are pleasurable in their own ways and in their own setting but when in pursuit of an orgasm or sensual experience, I want to savor the emotions, unfiltered.

Plus, I once knew a couple that, for months, had a bunch of sex while high and later found it to be difficult to fully enjoy the act otherwise. I'd strongly favor the avoidance of such a disappointing possibility.

However, a gentle artificial-buzz isn't completely without its merits every once in a while.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm uninhibited enough sober! I'd hate to see what I'd be like drunk!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I'm uninhibited enough sober! I'd hate to see what I'd be like drunk!

Wish I could say this myself, i. e., that I am totally uninhibited. Very few of us are. But I can tell you I do not drink or take drugs period.
My senses, save sight, are very powerful, and I use them. I sure have the passion too. So I don't want to mess up a good thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rarely have sex drunk and I don't get high. If I need to get high to do something then I shouldn't be doing it.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't need alcohol to turn me on.
The scent of sex does that for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I very seldom drink, and never take drugs. Since I am into some pretty heavy kink, I will not play with anyone who has been drinking or is on drugs. Too many things can go wrong in a BDSM scene if senses are altered, and IMHO, nothing can be considered totally consensual if the parties involved are drunk or high.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never really done drugs and the two times I've been really drunk was nothing I feel the need to repeat. I would say either of the experiences in your question would be not as enjoyable if one were under the influence of anything.
0 likes
getting high to talk to people on Lush? that's the first time i'm hearing of it, i didn't know it was a prerequisite! i like sex most when i'm a bit tipsy, not drunk to the point that there would be a chance of not performing at all but not completely sober i either! sex is an art, and you need to get your inspiration going somehow! i find that a few glasses of whiskey or gin always get things started!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell I cant talk right sober...let alone type drunk!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a drug user, but I do enjoy an occasional drink while hanging out here on Lush enjoying you wonderful people
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Say no to drugs. And I'm kinky, flirty, crazy enough without alcohol. Right now, I'm drinking wine though lmaoo
Ungovernable
0 likes
Someone I talked to over several months admitted to having a few drinks before a sexual adventure and that caught me off guard as I've pretty much always stayed clean of everything. It occurred to me that being high was very likely a factor in this person's erratic behavior and in telling me things he later regretted.

Another person messaged me once when they were high, but that was much easier to spot.

Lots of excellent answers here echoing my feelings on the beauty of sober sex and conversation! Thank you all for chiming in.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
well, that would explain a lot of behavior... no. i don't come online drunk or high. at the most i'm a bit bubbly from nothing stronger than a glass, or two, of moscato. being completely aware of what's going on allows me to enjoy the site fully.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
A drink or two will definitely lower your inhibitions or make them go away so you do things you normally wouldn't ! But the pure eroticism of hot wild kinky sex keeps me bubbly and tingly like crazy ! Just being on lush tends to open you up to more daring sexy thoughts anyway ! Just give yourself a pinch if things get too wild or kinky this way nobody has to get their feelings hurt in any way ! As adults we all need the fun as a friend told me Lush is a great place to escape to and forget everyday stressful bullshit ! Enjoy it but don't ruin it ! Happy Cybering People !! Lol
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
I've had sex drunk.
I've had sex high.
I've had sex sober.
It's all sex, so it's all good.

But I've never used drink or drugs as a way to get laid, or to enjoy sex, and I've never avoided sex because I was drunk or high. To me, the two things aren't linked. One doesn't depend on the other.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really like forums. I really like the lush forum.

But, it is so transparent when people formulate their answers to look good instead of being truthful.

be brave people, be wise. Truth is sexy and impressive. Bullshit is week.

Manager of the famous group: Salacious Interrogatory https://www.lushstories.com/groups/salacious-interrogatory

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush

I learn something new every time here (had to look up paracetamol) and hadn't considered the painkiller angle, at least for certain types of activity.

Not only does sober sex rock, you can remember how good it was afterward!

Sorry, forgot about the worldwide nature of Lush. For paracetamol, read acetominophen.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by purpledaze808
I very seldom drink, and never take drugs. Since I am into some pretty heavy kink, I will not play with anyone who has been drinking or is on drugs. Too many things can go wrong in a BDSM scene if senses are altered, and IMHO, nothing can be considered totally consensual if the parties involved are drunk or high.

Exactly. People can disbelieve all they want, but if someone is going to tie me up in a way that I can't escape and then do things which will hurt me seriously if they aren't in full control then I NEED them to be in full control.

When I used to drink then plain old drunk sex was great fun, but I've got a condition called burning mouth syndrome which causes severe mouth pain when a whole load of things touch my mouth, alcohol included, so drunkenness hasn't happened for a good few years.