nude driving or road sex

last reply
53 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never driven naked but my wife has both driven and been a passenger with her top pulled down and her skirt pulled right up exposing herself to passing truckers. Once while driving out of Birmingham with her driving in just stockings and basque (no panties) a police car pulled along side of us and stayed with us for about a mile before pulling ahead and driving off. Just glad they had a sense off humour.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe I'm incredibly boring but this is dangerous!
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
Road sex.
0 likes
This to me is just beyond..and yes I am judging

Having had MY car totaled. .being cut out with the JAWS of life from an asshole texting

The fact that some of you are having SEX at the wheel infuriates me!

I get the sex in the car when it is not moving and even the exposing...and maybe using a vibrator

But I will tell you this...

With MY two teens on the road who were not in a huge car like me..who the doctor said was a miracle that I didn't die

You hit MY kids over seconds of pleasure

I will hunt you down and make you pay

Pull the f over and finish it there

But operating a vehicle and engaging in sex is dangerous

What is really sad..most likely you won't die..the innocent person will

Pet expose enjoy ...that is all good..but you know that moment you orgasm

You close your eyes and WHAM..someone's life is over

Ps go ahead quote slam unfriend me or call me names...I know I couldn't live with myself if I caused a death from MY pleasure
0 likes
Wife and I will go completely nude on drives a lot. It is so much fun and sexy. We will have others join us.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never driven completely nude but I have driven topless many times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have received road head many times. Very, very enjoyable. With the cruise set and not much traffic to worry about, you can easily steer the car and give or receive enjoyment.
Most memorable was having to go through a toll booth and pay the attendant while it was ongoing. He said to enjoy myself.
Have fingered the passenger while I was driving. That also was fun.
Long empty highways can get boring. Nighttime is a bit less noticeable.
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by thesexynun
Having had MY car totalled. .being cut out with the JAWS of life from an asshole texting

...I know I couldn't live with myself if I caused a death from MY pleasure

I love to drive, more than almost anything else. I will do nothing to impair my ability to drive. No alcohol, by which I mean none, not just the legal limit, no texting, no to certain drugs. I like both hands on the wheel, if I'm on the phone I'll drop it if need be. Both hands on the wheel has saved me and others from death or maiming due to blowouts, ice, and drunks.

I have driven topless and naked, and if the road is quiet enough I have fondled my passenger.

I am 68 years old and have not gone gaga yet, so I probably won't. I will continue to drive as long as I am not a threat. I would never forgive myself if I hurt you or your sons or anyone else. Nor would I forgive myself if I wound up in hospital, abandoning my husband.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Received numerous BJ’s while driving and I’ve fingered my wife to several orgasms while she was either sucking me or when she was driving.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Nekkid motorcyclin'!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Particularly on a long drive I prefer to be naked from the waist down rather than the waist up. Although it is nice to wear a men's shirt or little summer dress unbuttoned. The reason for this was when I was in a traffic jam with not top or bra on with truck drivers looking down on me and yelling nasty things
Lurker
0 likes
I did drive nude before, It was on a dare, for me to go to the drive-thru to get or dinner nude. I think the guy working messed his self when he saw me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only as a passenger. My ex used to make me play a game where I was not allowed to pull my dress down, and as he liked me in very short dresses with no underwear, the low seats in the car displayed everything when the dress rode up. If I tugged the dress down three times, he would strap my arms inside the seat belt so I couldn't touch the hem. A lot of motorists, especially bus and lorry drivers, enjoyed some rather good views of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rode around naked in a passenger car or truck once and driven or road wi pants off. Usually one of the others in the car was half or full nakked as well. Worst that happened was missing a exit on I70 west of Dayton Ohio.

Back when party vans were the rage in the 1960s-80s nakked driving was probably a lot more common. Driving around with friends fucking in back was fairly common in those days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liger
Wife and I will go completely nude on drives a lot. It is so much fun and sexy. We will have others join us.

Waiting on an invitation...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had one horny girlfriend who wanted to play with me while I drove - which became so dangerous I was forced to ask her to stop. That made both of us very sad, but we so hot that when we arrived at her apartment, we were throwing off our remaining clothes right inside the door. An evening of wild sexual pleasures ensued.

Another time, a different but equally horny girlfriend hiked her skirt up and planted both feet on the dashboard, showing off her pussy as we drove home from a bar. She was drunk, and definitely enjoyed both the thrill and my free hand roaming between her legs (I prefer automatic transmissions purely to keep an hand free for that kind of fun).

As a passenger, I've pushed skirts and shirts up, panties down, and bras side to make myself more accessible to sexual torment on a trip. The exhibitionist thrill is greatly enhanced if someone's free hand is also working on you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never drove nude, But road trip sex's pretty good
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Road Head, Yes. Topless Driving, Yes. Naked Driving, Yes. It's harmless fun if done cautiously, though there's not telling how others will respond.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A female friend of min
e shared that she climbed atop her bf and fucked him as they drove on an isolated highway late at night where Deer running into the road was the realistic risk. She told me it was difficult, but the very idea turned me on in a Big Way. Never did it myself and now, it doesn't seem realistic, but it's always sounds like an interesting adventure. I was grateful that she shared her story and seed my imagination, if not my experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never ever ever had sex of any kind on the road -- too dangerous by far. However, I often do long drives wearing very little. I do enjoy being naked from the waist down
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would never consider full penetrative sex while driving , but I have enjoyed having sex in the car in public car parks in the daytime when people might pass by . One time when I was driving in my tourist home county , a red haired hippy girl thumbed a lift . I wasn't going as far as her seaside destination , but she endeavoured to persuade me , she leaned over as I was driving , opened my trousers , took out my cock and sucked it . I did oblige and take all the way to her resort , not a huge distance farther than my home .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first motorcycle ride, I ended up naked on the back. It wasn’t my idea but the guy was very persuasive.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! Yes! Yes!! Especially after we got our conversion van. My wife would often get completely nude in the car after dark. This would drive me wild and she has given me oral while I drove. Since we do travel often, we got the van and we have pulled over in rest areas and parking lots to satisfy our dirty desires!