Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My husband likes to watch me with other guys. How far should I go?

last reply
15 replies
4.8k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think if I get to the point of letting another guy do oral on me and he makes me cum I will be jello. Then I am not sure how my husband will handle it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have thought that if he likes watching you with other guys, he wouldn't mind if you went all the way with one but if you're unsure how he will handle it you could just tell your husband all he has to say is the word stop if he becomes too uncomfortable and you'll stop.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my husband has been sharing me with other men for over 20 years. It started before we were married. (You can read all about the first time in my story 'Exposing Cindy, Spring Break')

I have never understood his desire to see other men inside me but he becomes incredibly aroused when I cum on another man's cock, or with another man's finger inside me. I have learned to enjoy the attention of other men. He especially enjoys seeing me with one or two younger (college aged) guys.

My advice to you is to enjoy this unique obsession your husband has. But make sure you are including him in the event by looking at your husband, smiling at him while they fuck you, tell him you love him when you start to cum, and thank him for forcing you to let these other men have you. Let him know that you are 100% his, and you are doing this to please him.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Submissivemom72.

"My advice to you is to enjoy this unique obsession your husband has. But make sure you are including him in the event by looking at your husband, smiling at him while they fuck you, tell him you love him when you start to cum, and thank him for forcing you to let these other men have you. Let him know that you are 100% his, and you are doing this to please him. "

This is one of the most insightful things I have ever read on this forum. If you were my wife and you did this for me I would let you have anything you wanted and would love you more than anything in the world. God bless you!
Lurker
1 like
How far do you want to go? I think there is a much more complex discussion that needs to take place with more background. Things are rarely that easy... How far does he want you to go? With who? Who chooses the other guy(s)? I can think of more questions that would affect the situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well ladies have you not discussed this with you man. How far is he comfortable with you going?

How comfortable are you with not only being with another man but being watched. I am an extreme Exhibitionist and love every second of such events.

My husband has seen me with other men for years and enjoys it, but I know he does it mostly for me. I give him an air kiss or a smile several times while another man is in one of my holes. He knows this is just sex and he has all the love I possess.

To show his love for me, be brings home guys for me that I have never seen before and will never see again.

He knows how much I love strange cock and I know how much he loves me when he gives me this special gift.

So plan well, communicate and have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is something you need to discuss honestly and openly with each other. How far do you want to go? And how secure he will feel with it. My wife and I joined the swinging scene a few years ago and discussed it at length for months before taking that first step. We progressed slowly and pushed our boundaries each time we felt comfortable with what we'd participated in.

I'd suggest approaching it slowly and take each stage at a time, discussing how it makes you feel after each event.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynicole
I think if I get to the point of letting another guy do oral on me and he makes me cum I will be jello. Then I am not sure how my hub wiill handle it.

I am the same as NN, once someone works their tongue on me I'm in full NEED mode! And im fortunate to have a loving husband who enjoys sharing! so the message is it's best when both are supportive. Oh and you will be amazed at how hot the sex will be! (I mean with your hubby) :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by submissivemom72
my husband has been sharing me with other men for over 20 years. It started before we were married. (You can read all about the first time in my story 'Exposing Cindy, Spring Break')

I have never understood his desire to see other men inside me but he becomes incredibly aroused when I cum on another man's cock, or with another man's finger inside me. I have learned to enjoy the attention of other men. He especially enjoys seeing me with one or two younger (college aged) guys.

My advice to you is to enjoy this unique obsession your husband has. But make sure you are including him in the event by looking at your husband, smiling at him while they fuck you, tell him you love him when you start to cum, and thank him for forcing you to let these other men have you. Let him know that you are 100% his, and you are doing this to please him.

I also couldn't agree more with SM72. It took me awhile to understand the arousal for my husband to see me with others and as SM72 said, the open dialogue and deep discussions prior to it happening (shout out to Cyndy) is so crucial - understanding the why, discussion over jealousy and the separation of love & sex (if this can be achieved; its not easy) are but a few topics of discussion. Hope this helps :-) Mrs. Fun.
PS. Whatever happens (or happened), stay sexy and wet and play safe!
Chuckanator
0 likes
My wife and I are kinda new to the scene. We've have mixed reviews. There are risks. One guy fell desperately in love with her and stalked my wife for weeks. I had a serious talk with him. We had another guy get so nervous that he couldn't get it up and spent two Hours apologizing.

My advice is don't do it if you're not prepared to go all the way. If your hubby is pushing you to do this and he can't handle it, then it is on him not you.

Have fun.
Lurker
0 likes
It seems to me that he enjoys watching YOUR enjoyment, so it seems unlikely to me that he'd have a problem with level of your orgasm. (Rather I would IMAGINE that the bigger the better from his perspective.) Just remember to THANK HIM for his love and understanding and for giving you the freedom within your relationship TOO enjoy the sex with others ...AND HIS LOVE AS WELL! BUT, as to your question, as with everything else concerning YOUR relationship, discuss it HONESTLY with him and make him aware of your concern. THEN, take your "cue" from his response.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As far as the 2 of you want it to go.

Nawty
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I love preparing my wife for her to be taken by stimulating her orally or by telling her how much I love her and she loves being taken by another as I hold her legs or on some occasions even putting him into her. It’s all about her getting the satisfaction of being penetrated. For me it’s about seeing her being serviced.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

My wife is still concerned. There was a guy who she stripped for online and he jerked off to her. I saw the text tell her how hot she is. So my wife told me everything. I started jerking off. She said that she thought I would be mad. I told her it was hot. So, she told me another time that he came by and she let him play with her tits. I asked if that was all. She said that any more made her feel like she was cheating. I invited my friend over, he helped me with her once but she would do anything with him except let him suck her tits and play with his balls.

I still wish she would go further, but, she also feels weird about it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would think stay in your comfort zone. Listen to your gut, it won't steer you wrong.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

As far as you want.