meet after cyber sex

last reply
36 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever met some one you have had cyber sex with was it good or a let down and how far did you travel

I had cyber with a girl from Canada for a year I'm in UK and travelled to see her for a month when I was younger and it was very intense don't remember much of Canada but her green eyes body and sexy accent
0 likes
Came close once with a woman I cybered with on another site. My first cyber, actually. It began with us chatting rather casually and then suddenly she's going "I am wet". Needless to say it went down (or up, depending on how you see it) hill from there. A day or two later spent a good part of a night cybering with her. Ended badly, though, partially due to my stupidity. We weren't that far apart though; same region of the same Canadian province.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Farthest I've ever traveled? About 500 miles round-trip, but I would love to meet some of the people I've cybered with.
Lurker
0 likes
no I haven't...but might do it in May
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few times and the meetings were awesome!!! Most meetings were within a 15 miles radius but I had one that 1,100 miles away...
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and he was actually 100000% hotter in person. But I wouldn't do that any more.
0 likes
Someone flew from Sweden to visit me, (met on another site).
We had not cybered and yet he wanted me.
He STILL did not get me. ^0^
Lurker
0 likes
yes , we met after cyber sex over a 7 week period. She was more then I ever expected, far exceeding her talent at chatting about sex! A confirmed virgin and beautiful as well!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Someone flew from Sweden to visit me, (met on another site).
We had not cybered and yet he wanted me.
He STILL did not get me. ^0^

Good for you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, from another site. It started off just talking about our lives, and the cyber just sort of happened. We got to know each other well, and he asked if he could come to visit, I said yes, and he came for a weekend. Way better in person. He was married though, so that only happened once. We're still great friends, and still do the cyber thing, but getting together again probably won't happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All I can say the way to go. Chatted on line had cyber sex and when we finally met it was the best sex I have ever had. We both knew what the other wanted to give and receive so there were no inhibitions
Lurker
0 likes
It was phone sex off of a chat line and we dated then slept together...

He was hot and yummy...he looked a decade younger than he was..

We had the hottest sex all over my apartment.

He loved shaving me and we did many hot things together.
Lurker
0 likes
No - never really pushed the question to try and hook up. I mean what if they were not what you were expecting when you got there?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep.

Cyber sex turned into phone sex turned into cam sex turned into a full-blown relationship that's been going strong for about a year now biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Not on this site, but yes I have. Was the sexiest 2 days of my life.
0 likes
Like BelleduJour said,
"Cyber sex turned into phone sex turned into cam sex turned into a full-blown relationship that's been going strong for about a year now biggrin"
Of course! Go for it if you want to.

-as BelleduJour -above- said, and I had a friendship that turned into relationship - into all that, from virtual to reality, from online to real life, and on-going almost 2 years monogamous now. :D

If a person wants to keep it a fantasy or has different expectations etc... or has lied about things~ I can see different scenarios where it could not work out as well, but you just never know!

It can be great
-
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe;) I've had pretty good luck, so farsmile But maybe it's not luck!!Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Yep.

Cyber sex turned into phone sex turned into cam sex turned into a full-blown relationship that's been going strong for about a year now biggrin

Cool, Congrats! It does Happensmile
Head Nurse
0 likes
I have, and would again. Beyond that, details are my own to keep.
Lurker
0 likes
I am very soon! I hope he can handle me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had cyber sex with lady 18 years younger for a couple of weeks. Travelled to her city on business and had the best sex of my life. The affair lasted for 7 months. Why was the sex so good? We both knew what the other wanted and just did it with no inhibitions
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could say that I regularly crossed the Atlantic just for her, but the truth is that I'd met this lady on a chat board, and we'd had some pretty great cyber sessions. Six months after we'd started, I had an assignment in North Carolina, and she was in Richmond, Va, so a short 3 hr drive if the I95 was behaving itself.
Our first actual meeting was a little hesitant for about 10 minutes, but then it was great. I think we'd got to know each others likes and desires over the net, and it saved a lot of time, and the sex was just outstanding.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

I'm pretty sure we have established who cant handle who here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

God Love The Poor Innocent Bastard...

xx SF

(kisses, My Love...)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG I feel a real wimp. Had a number of requests - some from the nicest guys but always said no. Perhaps one of these days I'll say yes. Who will be the lucky guy? hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never done that. I came her for the fantasy and try to keep my privacy, but maybe some day with the right person.
Lurker
0 likes
Perhaps i already have someone in mind. But the thought is always frightening. You need to trust that person completely before taking the plunge.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i've never met anyone that i've cybered with here. i did meet someone from another site and we wound up dating. the sex was fantastic because we had "cheat sheets".

Say. Her. Name.