Masturbating on Lush

last reply
138 replies
15.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Of course I do...to virtually all stories I read... Once I start reading,my fingers are already lightly stroking my clothes then I usually proceed to full-on masturbation with fingers in my Pussy and heavy breast play
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have done it and enjoyed it totally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I almost always masturbate while reading here.... and when I find "the" story I'll read it again until I cum
Marx Sister
0 likes
Honestly, only occasionally. For me, Lush is more about a venue for my writing. Occasionally a story I read will inspire me to get myself off, though. I just don't come here first when I want to have a quick orgasm.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm reading a really good story, usually I won't be able to help myself!
Similarly in the chat rooms, or if I find myself talking with someone with whom I really seem to 'click', sexually...
Lurker
0 likes
I have while reading a good story.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
Best kind of review

True!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by FirstBlush

True!

Almost caused myself an injury many times
Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

Almost caused myself an injury many times

Gee, if anything, would have guessed your stories were one of the leading causes of Lush-induced 'injuries'...?
Lurker
0 likes
Sure.
Lurker
0 likes
Thought that was a given.

Most who come to Lush don't write stories, or read them to only comment and vote.
Most Lushies only come here to cyber-sex, look at hot pics/gifs in chat, or sometimes read stories, to have an orgasm.

Horny Lovers of Lush...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, it’s what we all do???????
Lurker
0 likes
certainly....isn't that why we cum here smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AliceDee
I thought that was part of the appeal of Lush?

Truly me too smile
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Definitely. I'm doing it now. There's already a sticky mark or two on the screen...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Like others, I kinda thought that was a big part of coming here, as it were.

Is it the ultimate in onanism to do it to your own stories though? ;
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, it's fun to get completely engrossed in a well written story, and imagine the person behind it.