Is fucking important in love????

last reply
32 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
If by fucking you mean raw, passionate sex, then yes, it's very important.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
can i suggest you do more then just post a title? ask a question - if we know what you're asking, you'll actually get more responses.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sex provides the love with excitement and nervous.....without it..its tasteless....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MMMM its sort of like breathing ,........i need it to live ....
Lurker
0 likes
There is in love and just loving. These are two different things, There is also the love of sex, and I see nothing wrong with it if concentual
Lurker
0 likes
Love is a commitment and being as one. Fucking is secondary.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Is fucking important in love????

Fucking important, mate. Fucking. Important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't get much out of it myself, 45minutes-3 hours of thrusting and I get off, maybe if I find the right person that'll change.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'make love' and 'love' ah the confusion
both are complimentary, each helps the other function!
Lurker
0 likes
Well fucking releases two hormones: oxytocin, the cuddle hormone, and vasopressin, the attachment hormone (of some sort). So yeah I gues it is. smile
Lurker
0 likes
It is important if they want it, if they are slow love makers than NO it's not important. Whether it is slow and sensual, or rough and nasty, they both contain love and affection. When you are in love with someone everything you do for and with them steams from love... Therefore Fucking = Love!
Lurker
0 likes
"Love" is pure.. but when fucking is involved .. we add suffix to the word "love" and it becomes "love making" .
I can tell from my experience, when you feel pure love in your heart, you don't get erection and fucking is not important that time.
But as a human to satisfy our lust we engage in love making which some call "fucking"
Hope I did not confuse you all smile
But wait, have I answered the original question though silly
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
For most people, the physical outweighs the emotional and psychological. However, the physical isn't important if the couples agree it isn't. Trouble arises when one or the other or both partners have divergent views of what they want or need.
Meagan
0 likes
In relationship there's room for quickie basic need sex, romantic passionate love making, erotic passion, and hard aggressive fucking. In a loving relationship, it doesn't require "fucking" from the hard sense, but it's balanced if there's room for the spectrum to meet one another's desires and needs.
**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes
Absolutely, imagine being in a relationship and living with someone you're not sexually compatible with?... might as well go live with your old best mate from school or something

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Physical intimacy is crucial in maintaining a loving bond. It doesn’t necessarily have to be fucking, but some kind of intimate sexual release shared with your loved one keeps the bond strong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it is! It's important is many many different relationships.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
What's love without sex? Sex is even important to me in close friendships. I have sex with several friends whom I love. It's not just for committed couples, at least for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
What's love without sex?

Marriage... haha.. couldn't help myself.. just joking...

I probably agree with the normal sentiment of most who would be on this site.. which is.. sex is important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it is if you want kids .

Joking aside ,sex tends to be the icing on the cake in any relationships. As you get older intimacy can be more important .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am deeply in love with two women. One I had a long relationship with and have not had sex with since I moved out five years ago. We still socialize a bit and have other business together, but sex has ceased to be part of it. The other I have have worked with off and on for fifteen years. We have come to know more secrets about each other than any one else either of us knows. We have had sex a few times & it was very special, but we've never forced it or tried to be regular lovers. Eventually we may sort out our difficult lives & be sexual together, but for now its friends that care very deeply.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
If you simply mean intercourse, they yes it's important. BUT and this a big BUT for me - there is a huge difference for me between making love and just plain fucking. I've never just fucked for the sake of fucking. I've been in deep, personal relationship with every single person that I've ever had sex with. I absolutely need the emotional as well as the physical. I need to make love with him and I need for him to make love with me. Simple fucking would never be satisfying for me. Too transitory.
Meagan
Butterfly
0 likes
Sex is important in love or otherwise lol
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you