Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If someone dared you to stay off lush for a month, could/would you do it?

last reply
84 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Troublemaker
0 likes
I could but that's a pretty weak dare. Make it more interesting like a month away and you get your pick of a Lush lady (or whatever your preference)
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
I could but that's a pretty weak dare. Make it more interesting like a month away and you get your pick of a Lush lady (or whatever your preference)

I’ll take that dare if I get to pick you!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sprite threatened me with bodily harm if I ever leave Lush.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
It's certainly not anything I would consider. I don't take dares.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friend would not dare me to do that
Lurker
0 likes
It probably would not require a dare
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I'd rather give up drinking, or,

wait for it......

.......sex!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have been away for a week or more without thinking of it. A month would be ok. But, how much does the dare pay?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Nicola would have a melt down if i took a month off. true dat.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Ungovernable
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Nicola would have a melt down if i took a month off. true dat.

Nicola isn't the only one.
Lurker
0 likes
I could. I think I have. It can be a bit boring.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Stargirl05
I could. I think I have. It can be a bit boring.

I swear to God I was gonna say literally THE EXACT SAME THING.

So, yeah, what she said.
0 likes
I have for more than a month.
Click below to see

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've stayed off Lush pretty consistently for about 2 1/2 years now. Ever since my ex dumped me after I almost died, found out he was cheating on me and couldn't take being on here knowing how he treated me so cruel. About 5 months later, I ended up started dating someone in real life and didn't have time to come on. So, it is actually easier than one might think. Just have a dickhead on here cheat on you.
colin123
0 likes
Would find it very hard.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
If someone dared you to stop doing something that would mean you could not share time with people you like, that you care deeply about, that you really and truly love, would you? Would you stop sharing that time for a whole month simply to fulfill a silly-assed dare? Why would you consider it?

Simple answer: No.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I could, but why would I. I do not respond to dares, now put some money on it and I definitely could.
Marx Sister
0 likes
It probably wouldn't disrupt my lifestyle more than minutely to take that long a break, but I can't imagine why I would right now. I have taken months at a time off, but I'm pretty engaged with the platform right now. Responding officially to the question – no. I would not. Then again, I can't remember any occasion on which I did anything at all because somebody dared me.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
0 likes
I don't think I have managed to stay away that long. My departures usually end up being a couple weeks tops. Could I? Probably. But like others, I am not inclined to take dares, so if it happens, it will be me leaving of my own accord for some reason.
Lurker
0 likes
If I have to answer this, then you dont know me very well.......
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
No the most I’ve managed is a few days
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I just started here so I wouldn't want to yet.