Hotwife automatically define husband as cuckold

last reply
24 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have seen a few definitions where if a woman is a hotwife the male partner is by definition a cuckold. I have been wondering if that is really the case, is a guy automatically a cuckold if the wife is a hotwife? Could the husband be a bull with another couple while is spouse is out with her lover?
The Engineer
0 likes
Well hot wife doesn't really mean cuckold. It generally means an open marriage. though I am into the whole swinging and cuckold thing I believe swinging and open marriages should be there in every relationship. It lets u have new relationships everyday and yet come back to your loved ones and night. I mean its like having to eat take out every night from a totally new place in town with the occasional home food.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
I take it to mean a husband that stands by and lets his wife go out and fuck someone else. I think for the most part it would refer to a guy that didn't have the balls to stand up and prevent his wife from doing that. If they were swingers or both consenting to have sex with others, I don't think the term would refer to that. I wouldn't call my husband that if I was fucking someone else, because he probably would know about it and be approving it, and probably be fucking someone else at the same time.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I believe there are 2 or 3 types of cuckold, and only the first type involves the husband/boyfriend as non-consenting or unaware, and therefor 'humiliated' by the arrangement. Most cuckolds want their hotwives to fuck other guys, and they get a lot of enjoyment out of it themselves. At least my boyfriend does!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Vicarious_One
I have seen a few definitions where if a woman is a hotwife the male partner is by definition a cuckold. I have been wondering if that is really the case, is a guy automatically a cuckold if the wife is a hotwife? Could the husband be a bull with another couple while is spouse is out with her lover?

Wikipedia in part describes a Cuckold as;

Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold is complicit in his (or her) partner's sexual "infidelity" and takes masochistic sexual pleasure in it. Cuckolds in the fetish sense also need not be male, and need not be married, although this is the most common pattern, and for all couples some level of pair-bonding intimacy or commitment in their relationship is necessary.

Since the 1990s, the term has also been widely used to refer to a sexual fetish in which the fetishist is stimulated by their committed partner choosing to have sex with someone else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We enjoy involving others in our sex lives occasionally but I would not describe myself as a cuckold because under no circumstances would we ever involve the humiliation of either one of us. I would describe my wife as a hot wife because to me she is exactly that. Hot. We always play together for mutual pleasure and never play alone.

So, is my wife a Hot Wife? Yes.
Am I a Cuckold? Definitely not.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Lurker
0 likes
Maybe I'm missing something, but why does a hot wife=having sex with other men?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
I take it to mean a husband that stands by and lets his wife go out and fuck someone else. I think for the most part it would refer to a guy that didn't have the balls to stand up and prevent his wife from doing that. If they were swingers or both consenting to have sex with others, I don't think the term would refer to that. I wouldn't call my husband that if I was fucking someone else, because he probably would know about it and be approving it, and probably be fucking someone else at the same time.

Cyndy you are so experienced and so smart. You said it just the way it is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have always lived an Open Marriage-Swingers Lifestyle.

We both do what we want and with whom we want. Ok maybe me more than my Robb. But if he insisted I change I would at least think about it.

To show how much control and confidence he has. On more than one occasion he has brought strange guys home for me to play with. Does not sound like Cockhold to me.

I do not know if the members think of me as a hot wife, but I pretty sure I am much more than a reject.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Hipsandcurves

This is a totally new term to me too. I think "hotwife" is different than "hot wife." A hotwife is referring to a wife fucking other men with her husband's knowledge, if not necessarily his approval. A hot wife is, you know, a wife that's hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

This is a totally new term to me too. I think "hotwife" is different than "hot wife." A hotwife is referring to a wife fucking other men with her husband's knowledge, if not necessarily his approval. A hot wife is, you know, a wife that's hot.

Oh.... didn't realize it was two separate things lol. Thanks for the clarification smile
Lurker
0 likes
And seriously.... do we have to go by titles? I went from being called cute and sexy to being called a MILF to being a GILF more quickly than I ever expected (or wanted). I am happy to be called hot, sexy, cute, desirable, anything nice. I really don't want to be called anything negative. While I love sex and enjoy life and fucking, I don't think I would want to be called a slut (unless we are playing... then you can call me anything you like!), for example. Just call me Cyndy! I won't call you anything other than what you want me to call you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you everyone for your comments and clarifying that for me. Being a hotwife doesn’t necessarily mean the husband is a humiliated cuckold.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
And seriously.... do we have to go by titles? I went from being called cute and sexy to being called a MILF to being a GILF more quickly than I ever expected (or wanted). I am happy to be called hot, sexy, cute, desirable, anything nice. I really don't want to be called anything negative. While I love sex and enjoy life and fucking, I don't think I would want to be called a slut (unless we are playing... then you can call me anything you like!), for example. Just call me Cyndy! I won't call you anything other than what you want me to call you.

OMgosh! You took the words right out of my mouth! It's like you were in my head Lol I am 43 yrs old and I really do not like being labeled like that...MILF I really can't stand that...I'm not even a mother..I have no children! Lol And a cougar, although it's a beautiful animal I don't think it's supposed to be a compliment either. Depending on my mood after someone refers to me as a MILF they will probably be calling me a fucking bitch soon after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by homealone71

OMgosh! You took the words right out of my mouth! It's like you were in my head Lol I am 43 yrs old and I really do not like being labeled like that...MILF I really can't stand that...I'm not even a mother..I have no children! Lol And a cougar, although it's a beautiful animal I don't think it's supposed to be a compliment either. Depending on my mood after someone refers to me as a MILF they will probably be calling me a fucking bitch soon after.

People just like to judge, want to put a sticker on everybody.
I stopped paying attention to them a long time ago.
Cuckold... like every older, rich man has a small, not functioning penis...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy

Thank you Cyndy for saying it as it is. We have always had an Open Marriage since day one. Robb knew I would not go to the alter with him under any other conditions. He has watched me with other men and I have watched him with woman. We have gone to places to swing as long as I can remember. Even, if the other does not always know just where their partner is or whom they are with all the time. It is only because of the opportunity to pass the information on. He even from time to time brings guys home for me to fuck . I love it and I think he does also.

We are both free to do what we want and with whomever we want. Maybe me a bit more than my husband.

There is nothing about humiliation in our lifestyle. In fact we think this is the only way anyone should live.
0 likes
No. People get it confused perhaps because a lot of hotwifes have cuckold husbands. I am a HotWife and my husband is not a cuckold. I don't humiliate him and he doesn't do things with the men I am with. He is not bi and I am ot out to degrade him. He is a voyeur of me. He loves to see his wife let other men have her. And he loves to see the men control me and talk dirty to me and make comments about me to him as they have me, but these aren't comments that degrade him, they are comments that degrade me infront of him. Example: Man fucking me says to hubbby, "You're wife's lil cunt is fantastic." Or "Your wife's a good fuck." Or "I'm going to fill your bitch full of my cum like the lil cunt she is."
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i wouldn't automatically assume that. in some cases, i could see this as an alpha trait.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would think that a cuckold would need to be submissive on some level, like the hotwife chooses her partners in spite of her spouse. Couples where the woman sleeps around while the man remains idle but gets full input and approval of her activities strikes me as significantly dominant on his part. I know there are relationships out there where the situation is flipped and I don't believe a woman who explicitly dictates which women her man can and cannot fuck is that which would be considered a cuckqueen, even if she remains faithful on her end or even watches.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy

I don't know who this Cyndy girl is but she seems pretty god damn smart and honest. Very refreshing.

Manager of the famous group: Salacious Interrogatory https://www.lushstories.com/groups/salacious-interrogatory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Webster's dictionary defines cuckold as: A man whose wife has sex with someone else: A man's whose wife commits adultery: A man whose wife is unfaithful.

So by definition I would be a cuckold. So is every other husband who has a threesome with his wife and another man. Or wants her to service other men. It does not necessarily mean he is a weakling or will clean her up after the other man cums in her pussy. I am very dominate in our relationship.

My wife is my submissive sex slave and I offer her to other men when we go to the swing clubs or a function with our private swing group. It is a huge turn on for both of us. She has also been lent to other Doms. She has been put on the auction block at a BDSM group who's function is a fund raiser for 2 well known children's charities. She was auctioned twice a year for 10 or 11 years.

Nawty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Hot wife is a term that has been used to mean a swinging wife. Not sure Hot Wife would be found in Webster's. I'm sure many many men will refer to their wife as a hot wife just because she is foxy and is a good lover with out swinging.

Nawty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
We have always lived an Open Marriage-Swingers Lifestyle.

We both do what we want and with whom we want. Ok maybe me more than my Robb. But if he insisted I change I would at least think about it.

To show how much control and confidence he has. On more than one occasion he has brought strange guys home for me to play with. Does not sound like Cockhold to me.

I do not know if the members think of me as a hot wife, but I pretty sure I am much more than a reject.

If your avatar is a picture of you and you do the things you say you do, YOU ARE A HOT WIFE LIKE MY BRANDIE.

nawty