Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever watched others having sex without joining in?

last reply
87 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have was hard not to join the fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have. Enjoy watching others as well as being watched
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
yes but wasn't easy
Maker of Mediocre Jokes
0 likes
I have on several occasions encountered people having sex without joining in. In fact, in highshcool, there was a park my friends and I used to go to two or three times a week because there would always, always be people have sex at that park somewhere. Sometimes hidden behind some bushes, other times just under a blanket in the middle of anything else. It was a strange sort of game. We never explicitly interrupted, sometimes walked passed people mid coitus and we paid them no mind.

Wow that was a weird highschool experience in hindsight, going to the park looking for people having sex.

Freshman year of college, I walked in on my roommate having sex with his girlfriend. It was like 1:30 AM, I was tired and drunk, I had nowhere to sleep so I just said fuck it, walked in and went to bed. I recall them getting indignant, to which I replied "I'm a heavy sleeper, wait 20 minutes and then go out at it, but I'm fucking tired."

They thought it was hilarious about a day and a half later, since they had lost track of time.
Lurker
0 likes
yes I have, and love to do it every time opportunity available.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At the last hour of the party in the small hours of Sunday morning. Had previously ejaculated and sat out the fun on the mattresses. 4-5 hours of orgastic activities ran down my participation level to near zero.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but not very often. It was very difficult not to join in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and I loved it. It was for a couple of friends who were experimenting, and I think they loved it too! xox
Lurker
0 likes
I did twice. I played with myself as I watched
Lurker
0 likes
yes and like Alzena, I masturbated watching.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sure! When my boyfriend and my best friend hooked up the first time, I had to watch!
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
I never have but the thought of it is very exciting. I would definitely like to sit on a leather sofa with my wife, sipping some wine, and watch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. a few times, once when the couple had no idea I was watching.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes once or twice
I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be.
- Bob Dylan

Consistent, Persistent and Bullshit Resistant!
- Trinket
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Yes. Watch a girlfriend give her boyfriend a blowjob. When the phone rang, he asked me to answer it. It was for her. He told me to tell the caller that she couldn't come to the phone right now, her mouth was full. I thought she,was going to kill him anD me.
Meagan
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Yes. Watch a girlfriend give her boyfriend a blowjob. When the phone rang, he asked me to answer it. It was for her. He told me to tell the caller that she couldn't come to the phone right now, her mouth was full. I thought she,was going to kill him anD me.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, a girlfriend and I shared a motel room with another couple. The room had 2 queen beds. After an evening of drinking and dancing at a local club, we all retired to our room. We managed to get into our respective beds with only minimal exposure of our bits, and we pretended to fall asleep. My girl and I started playing under the sheets but even though she was tipsy, she remained quite inhibited by the presence of the other couple. Those two on the other hand had no such inhibition and he was obviously in the middle of her. As their passion escalated, they started getting vocal and soon she was on the verge of screaming as her orgasm hit. The room was dimly lit as the bathroom light had been left on and I could make out the rising and falling of the sheets on their bed as he pounded her. They rolled over with her on top and the sheets slipped off of her. She continued to ride him as we watched. My girl didn't make a peep but she was rubbing her pussy and had a intense orgasm. When the other couple finished, they covered up and fell off to sleep and so did we. The next day nothing was said by either couple about the night before but, that evening there was another performance only this time it was my girl and I putting on the show.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times. Being part of a FWB group we often have sex openly. There are no closed doors in our apartment so if it’s happening it’s available for viewing. We not only watch but are watched. I know I/we have been seen from a distance when having sex outdoors in the countryside.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
No yet. Always a first time. Would have to get some institutional hang-ups that my upbringing has imposed on me.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Long ago, in high school, I was driving, and my good friend and his girl was in the back seat. She was giving him head... I couldn't really watch because of the angle, but it sounded freaking hot! I was hard as a rock. Went home and shot a huge load... We always hung out, and they were always affectionate. After about 5 months, they decided to just go at it on the sofa while I sat on the recliner... All I can say was... Damn.. I was shy and nervous, but they never seem to mind. I later discovered that she liked being watched, and he got into it also. My friends Scott and Sheila and I have been friends since grade school, and we still are to this day. He married her about 2 years into college and they are still married today.
0 likes
Have you ever watched others having sex without joining in?

Before my wife and I got married I use to drive from either Philly, Pa. or Norfolk, Va. where I was stationed to the college in upstate SC where she was enrolled. Being a junior enlisted man the only way I could afford a motel room was if a friend of mine and his girlfriend shared a room with us. There many a night, where we would watch or be watched having sex. Several years later, in the 1980's after we had opened our marriage, one of my wife's male friends took her to a place called the A Frame, which was an early swinger's party house, while I was deployed. It was somewhere in one of the Hill communities of LA. After I got back he took both of us along with his girlfriend. We didn't swap but we watched and were watched.

Both of us have always enjoyed being watched and watching was fun, too.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't be able to do it without joining in. Watching it gets boring after a while and I'd definitely develop FOMO
colin123
0 likes
Yes, watched my wife have sex while I had a cock cage in place. why not Read about our adventures, my stories are mostly based on true events.
Butterfly
0 likes
Yes
Lurker
0 likes
Not watched, but listened to them in the same room when we all kipped down after a party. I think they could see me masturbating through the darkness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Often at a swingers club we go to as we sometimes love to just watch and be watched. We did meet a couple who were new on the scene at a hotel a couple of years ago. They were quite shy and just wanted to watch us then us to watch them. We've since become good friends and they've pushed their boundaries quite a bit since our first meeting.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.